PDA

View Full Version : CX4 deal heads-up

LockedBreech
06-09-2017, 03:52 PM
Bud's Gun Shop has massively expanded their 180-day no interest layaway lineup (I am not affiliated, but I enjoy being able to just pay a few bucks a month for something I want long term). It had basically no items most of the last year and now it has a ton.

The Beretta CX4 is listed at $698 but I lowballed with "Price Match Request" and got it for $572. I've always had an irrational desire for a 9mm carbine and I went for it. It's the 10-round magazine version that takes 92 magazines, but since I already own 3 92 variants and a bucket of magazines, I'll just Karma those away.

Again...I know it makes no sense to have one. I already have an AR and a shotgun, I know the triggers aren't well-reviewed, and I know it's a quirky and kinda pointless gun.

But I want it. And it's cheap right now. So...yeah.

Might have a page through over there if you're wanting something. Lots of other long guns and handguns too.

LockedBreech
06-09-2017, 04:00 PM
Aaaaand somehow I missed the sticky thread for this.

Mods, feel free to delete-hammer me :(

pastaslinger
06-09-2017, 04:30 PM
I am guessing they are dropping prices to clear out these old guns for the upcoming beretta pcc that was leaked

LockedBreech
06-09-2017, 04:38 PM
I am guessing they are dropping prices to clear out these old guns for the upcoming beretta pcc that was leaked

Had not heard about that, neat. I will enjoy my PX4 and if the PCC ends up being cool I'll get one of those later.

Nice to see Beretta trying to get market-relevant again with the APX and this PPC (if it does end up being an MPX / Scorpion competitor)