PDA

View Full Version : H&K USP Combat Competition in 9mm (RFI)

Crawls
06-05-2017, 03:09 PM
My mentor at work has been pestering me to buy his safe queen 9mm USP Combat Competition. I can't find many recent sales to gauge the value, but I think that he's offering it up for cheap to keep it with someone he knows. I was surprised Friday with a promotion and a modest pay raise, so part of me thought this might be a cool celebration purchase. The other part of me thinks this is a needless spur-of-the-moment purchase that I could live without.
A couple of question for the group: What's a reasonable value for one of these with two of the Jet Funnel magazines? And, are there any problems with the Combat Competitions to be aware of? I've read a couple of reports that the JF magazines don't like to be left loaded for long periods of time, but that about all I know.

Thanks,

Chef
06-05-2017, 04:15 PM
I will buy it. Seriously. Pm me if he wants a quick sale.

TBS they are super rare if a factory CC. Did he add on the parts or is it factory?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Duces Tecum
06-05-2017, 05:10 PM
My mentor at work has been pestering me to buy his safe queen 9mm USP Combat Competition.

Don't be one of those unfortunate people who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing. He's your mentor. Buy it without quibbling and be grateful.

Crawls
06-05-2017, 05:31 PM
Don't be one of those unfortunate people who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing. He's your mentor. Buy it without quibbling and be grateful.
Who said I'm quibbling over the price? I already said that "I think that he's offering it up for cheap to keep it with someone he knows." I was just trying to get an approximate value to help justify the purchase to my better half. I'm already grateful that he wants to sell the gun to me, I just haven't had much money lately to spend on non-essential purchases.