PDA

View Full Version : National Gun Violence Awareness Day

LJD
06-01-2017, 08:04 PM
So tomorrow is National Gun Violence Awareness Day. One is supposed to wear orange to support ending "gun violence." While I'm not sure what the appropriate color is for "bat violence" or "boot in ass violence", I am quite sure that the subtle orange PT logo on my Pistol Training hat should do nicely ;)

MGW
06-01-2017, 08:18 PM
I'll wear my orange Dark Star appendix holster.

Totem Polar
06-01-2017, 08:21 PM
I saw this morning that Mexico is now second only to Syria for per capita yearly gun deaths, ahead of number 3 Iraq. I'll wear a shirt with the green. white and red on it.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/05/09/mexico-now-considered-second-deadliest-conflict-zone-after-syria-study-says.html

Peally
06-01-2017, 09:00 PM
In celebration I will enact simulated violence in my basement against dry fire targets. Afterwards I'll probably play Doom, sometimes you use your hands to rip and tear in that game so it's not gun violence.

RJ
06-01-2017, 09:08 PM
I'm sure this will be as effective as all the 'NO GUNZ!' signs one sees.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TDA
06-01-2017, 09:16 PM
Did you know that March was National Frozen Food Month? Lots of people were pretty excited about that one too.

GardoneVT
06-01-2017, 09:21 PM
So tomorrow is National Gun Violence Awareness Day. One is supposed to wear orange to support ending "gun violence." While I'm not sure what the appropriate color is for "bat violence" or "boot in ass violence", I am quite sure that the subtle orange PT logo on my Pistol Training hat should do nicely ;)

I wear orange daily,in the form of the orange front sight on my daily carry Beretta 92.

Its more effective at ending gun violence then a holiday.

Greg
06-01-2017, 09:25 PM
Not to be too impolite, but fuck that shit!

It's National Donut Day ! https://www.nationaldaycalendar.com/national-doughnut-day-first-friday-in-june/

TAZ
06-01-2017, 09:35 PM
Well, I'm sure Chicago will do its fair share to "celebrate".

As for me, people who think up this kind of crap can take a flying fu** at a rolling donut.

GardoneVT
06-01-2017, 09:58 PM

It's National Donut Day ! https://www.nationaldaycalendar.com/national-doughnut-day-first-friday-in-june/

Ironically enough the cholesterol in a donut will put more folks in a hospital then gun related violence.

RevolverRob
06-01-2017, 10:03 PM
Ironically enough the cholesterol in a donut will put more folks in a hospital then gun related violence.

You be quiet with that shit! We all know guns are bad and evil. Except when used to kill bad guys. In which case carrying a gun guarantees 110% reduction in your chances of having a heart attack.

Actually if that last part were true, we would have wicked good political support. But still some vegan naysayer out there bitching...

Drang
06-02-2017, 07:52 PM

In defiance of all forms of virtue signaling, I wore my P320 w/Ameriglo T-Cap front site to Legendary Doughnuts to pick up tomorrow's breakfast.

Mike C
06-02-2017, 09:31 PM
You be quiet with that shit! We all know guns are bad and evil. Except when used to kill bad guys. In which case carrying a gun guarantees 110% reduction in your chances of having a heart attack.

Actually if that last part were true, we would have wicked good political support. But still some vegan naysayer out there bitching...

Sounds like a perfect new ad campaign. Lies and complete bullshit seems to work for the other team. Why not ours?

littlejerry
06-02-2017, 09:51 PM
Front sight is orange, and seems to stop violence.

MGW
06-03-2017, 06:17 AM
Front sight is orange, and seems to stop violence.

I liked this twice.

mc1911
06-03-2017, 07:42 AM

I guess wearing orange can lead to a reduction in gun violence for some people. I know, I know, correlation is not causation.

HCountyGuy
06-03-2017, 09:33 AM
In defiance of all forms of virtue signaling, I wore my P320 w/Ameriglo T-Cap front site to Legendary Doughnuts to pick up tomorrow's breakfast.

Where did you find T-Cap sights for a Sig?

Drang
06-03-2017, 10:46 AM
Where did you find T-Cap sights for a Sig?

Sorry. Pro-glo's. Typing while distracted...

FrankinCA
06-06-2017, 01:14 AM
Oh, I forgot. I'll do some burpees and dry fire drills in remembrance.