PDA

View Full Version : The Dark Tower Trailer.

GardoneVT
05-06-2017, 06:03 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjwfqXTebIY

Second coming for Revolver EDC?:cool:

Dismas316
05-06-2017, 08:13 AM
I think I made it to the 5th book in the series. I just had to stop, the books were so damn long, lol. Look forward to the movie, I think I've forgotten most of what I read. The first one was pretty awesome form what I remember, I obviously keep reading the series. May need to re-read the first one but by the time I finish they'll probably be on the second movie. :D

JeffDG
05-06-2017, 08:15 AM
I reread the whole series a few months ago... The movie is clearly a night and day difference but im still hoping it will be entertaining.

breakingtime91
05-06-2017, 08:19 AM
Not how I pictured any of the characters. I hate when that happens

Trooper224
05-06-2017, 09:40 AM
Loved the first book, the series went to shite after that. Not optimistic about the movie.

GardoneVT
05-06-2017, 10:17 AM
I'm glad its not a boilerplate adaptation. None of the books make a good standalone movie on their own; had the Dark Tower been xerox'd into a movie the fans'd be geeking out while John Public would wonder what the hell is a Popkin, and why is Clint Eastwood walking through magic doors on a beach again?

Set your watch and warrant to it.

Jared
05-06-2017, 02:56 PM
As long as they don't copy that good awful ending from the last book then maybe. I did well with the series until book 4. Then 5, 6, and 7 just killed the whole thing. I remember making damn sure I finished it because I'd read so much already, and I wanted to see how it ended, and then when the ending finally came it was so bad I wanted to set the books on fire

TR675
05-06-2017, 04:50 PM
The quality of Stephen King's writing had a direct correlation with his cocaine intake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk