PDA

View Full Version : Leftist Terrorist Gets to Rot in Jail After Parole Denied.....

walker2713
04-23-2017, 10:45 AM
And this is after Gov. Cuuuumo granted her clemency....

She also had a prior violent criminal record in IL prior to the Brinks job.

Rot in hell....

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/judith-clark-getaway-driver-in-brinks-heist-denied-parole/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab7e&linkId=36781325#

blues
04-23-2017, 10:48 AM
Clark’s lawyer, Steve Zeidman, said the decision ignores Clark’s “extraordinary record of achievement and transformation.”

Fuck her extraordinary record of achievement and transformation...to put it as politely as I can.

breakingtime91
04-23-2017, 10:51 AM
Yup she chose to be a fucking idiot. Now she can pay for that with her natural life. Bye Felecia

voodoo_man
04-23-2017, 11:25 AM
Now if only we can get the other few living POS leftists who have outstanding warrants for their arrest...Like assata shakur.

Also, isn't there a female professor at some leftist University who was part of a shootout in CA?

How these people are allowed to walks round is beyond me.

walker2713
04-23-2017, 11:25 AM
Fuck her extraordinary record of achievement and transformation...to put it as politely as I can.

It actually makes me sick to my stomach when I compare her "accomplishments" with what was lost for the officers and their families, and what they may have achieved in their lives, had they been allowed to live. Shudder!!!:mad::mad::mad: