PDA

View Full Version : Just a heads up, for any an all who want the LWD 9mm LCI extractor....

Long tom coffin
12-22-2011, 11:45 PM
LWD's site is listing their 9mm extractors as backordered until 12/30, but apparently Dave Humke over at Glockparts.com has them. I've had some on backorder since mid November, and just received an email today stating that they have been shipped. His website is still showing them as back ordered, but I think that may be because he hasn't updated it yet.

If anyone wants one, these are a hot item right now so I'd suggest calling him ASAP to get your order in before they sell out again. If they are anything like the whitesound HRED, they will probably only last for a day or two before they become unobtainium again.

Cosmo M3
12-23-2011, 09:46 AM
LWD's site is listing their 9mm extractors as backordered until 12/30, but apparently Dave Humke over at Glockparts.com has them. I've had some on backorder since mid November, and just received an email today stating that they have been shipped. His website is still showing them as back ordered, but I think that may be because he hasn't updated it yet.

If anyone wants one, these are a hot item right now so I'd suggest calling him ASAP to get your order in before they sell out again. If they are anything like the whitesound HRED, they will probably only last for a day or two before they become unobtainium again.

I ordered a .40 extractor for my G19 rather than LWD and Glock LCIs. People seem to have better luck with the .40 extractor