PDA

View Full Version : National Capital Friends of NRA Event - Announcement, Training Discounts, & More!!!

Cool Breeze
03-22-2017, 11:15 AM
Hi All,

I am on the Volunteer Committee for this year's National Capital Friends of NRA Banquet. Just wanted to let you all know some of the highlights in case you were interested in attending. Last year's inaugural event was a tremendous success. It received the highest award from NRA (highest net income for new event) and sold out very fast. We hope to have another great event this year. It is a great opportunity to mingle with like-minded folks, bid on guns and prizes, and get a lot of cool stuff. Regular ticket starts at $85 and VIP tickets are $135. Table purchases are also available and the organizer (or his designee are eligible for a free gun).

Event Date: May 18 at the Sheraton Pentagon City.

VIP Ticket includes:

--VIP reception and honored guests, including: Congressman Dave Brat, Martha Boneta from Paris Barns, Delegate Dave LaRock, Gemtech Silencer CEO Ron Martinez, and Silencer Shop CEO Dave Matheny, National Sheriffs' Association Executive Director Jonathan Thompson
--Over $200 in savings from training in the area including:
----20% discount for one course from John Murphy's FPF Training
----Additional discounts at Scott Porwick's Iron Sight Solutions, Dan Hinkson and Be Ready Enterprises LLC, Rick Vasquez, and Scott Jedlinski of Modern Samurai Project, Evan Carson of Innovative Defensive Solutions, llc

A Special Table offer is also available - Buy a special Daniel Defense 10-seat table at our banquet for $3,500 and get a Daniel Defense DD5VI .308/7.62 Battle Rifle (MSRP $3,044.00)! And remember, your table will be upgraded for the VIP reception, and each VIP ticket holder will receive our special Firearms Training Coupon Book. If the DD rifle is not your thing, I can try to get you something else of similar value. Just let me know.

Other packages also available - see link below

Please let me know if you have any questions. I'll do my best to answer them. Spread the word! All are welcome!

https://www.friendsofnra.org/eventtickets/Events/Details/48?eventId=54219

**Please note that I receive nothing for this and am strictly volunteering.

RoyGBiv
03-22-2017, 02:26 PM
Planning to do an auction at the event?
Didn't see anything on the web site.

Cool Breeze
03-22-2017, 02:37 PM
Yes we will have the standard merchandise package plus additional items from NRA because of the expected large event turnout. I believe there might also be additional items donated from local gun shops.

https://www.friendsofnra.org/merchandise.aspx

Cool Breeze
04-04-2017, 11:04 AM
A couple of updates -

Machine Gun Raffle - Only 200 tickets will be sold, $100 each.

This raffle will benefit the NRA Foundation, a nonprofit organization providing grants for public interest causes, such as youth shooting sports, law enforcement training, hunter safety, the National Firearms Museum, and more.

This exciting prize package includes:
A Select fire MAC 10 ("Ingram M10 Cal 45 Auto, Military Armament Corp, Powder Springs, GA, USA")
A Silencer
An Arsenal Gun Trust or a revision of an existing trust by Arsenal Attorneys designed for the new NFA regulations
A custom gun case by Custom Foam and Cases
Such Powder Springs MAC 10s are the most original and desirable models of this legendary submachine gun. It can be seen at SSG Tactical in Fredericksburg, VA. While SSG Tactical describes the gun as 'used, excellent,' we offer it 'as is' subject to all applicable laws. The winner must pay any transfer fees and taxes, including two $200 NFA tax stamps. The winner need not be present at the drawing to win.

https://www.friendsofnra.org/eventtickets/Events/Details/48?eventId=54219&utm_source=NCFNRA+2017+April+4+MAC+10&utm_campaign=NCFNRA+2017+April+4+MAC+10&utm_medium=email

Cool Breeze
04-04-2017, 11:09 AM
VIP Tickets will also include discounts on training from:

Commonwealth Instructor Group, GreenOps, Capital Defense Instruction, and SpecDive Tactical!

As mentioned earlier - discounts will be available from all of the following:

FPF Training, Green Ops, Iron Sight Solutions, Innovative Defensive Solutions, llc, SpecDive Tactical, LLC, Capital Defense Instruction, Commonwealth Instructor Group, Rick Vasquez, Arsenal Attorneys, Modern Samurai Project, Be Ready Enterprises LLC