PDA

View Full Version : A suggestion for Tony(JMCK)

cjb1911
02-28-2017, 09:01 PM
Please go back to your old website format, the new one makes it way too easy to order from my iPhone. Will spell bad news for my bank account when I'm watching baseball and drinking beer. [emoji41]

Tony Mayer
02-28-2017, 09:15 PM
Ha.....my wife will appreciate that!

Please go back to your old website format, the new one makes it way too easy to order from my iPhone. Will spell bad news for my bank account when I'm watching baseball and drinking beer. [emoji41]

Larry Sellers
03-01-2017, 08:03 AM
I thought it was just me..... I'm sure my mortgage company will understand I've invested in kydex!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

blues
03-01-2017, 10:18 AM
I thought it was just me..... I'm sure my mortgage company will understand I've invested in kydex!

You guys aren't alone. But I make it even worse for myself by calling after I've scoured the site. Sigh.

Conversation goes something like this: "Hey Tony, can I add a holster for my Thingamabob 2000 to my existing holster order for the full sized Whatchamacallit 17 equipped with a weapon mounted light without having to restart the order clock?"

Some years ago...an astute young Tony with his mentor...

https://youtu.be/Dug-G9xVdVs

Tony Mayer
03-01-2017, 01:41 PM
You guys aren't alone. But I make it even worse for myself by calling after I've scoured the site. Sigh.

Conversation goes something like this: "Hey Tony, can I add a holster for my Thingamabob 2000 to my existing holster order for the full sized Whatchamacallit 17 equipped with a weapon mounted light without having to restart the order clock?"

Some years ago...an astute young Tony with his mentor...

https://youtu.be/Dug-G9xVdVs

Ha!!! I was actually hanging on the one word for a second!!

cjb1911
03-01-2017, 10:38 PM

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Two new aiwbs jumped in my cart on accident last night... The kids college fund will be put on hold if he ever starts using that fancy see thru plastic...[emoji13][emoji13][emoji13]

Tony Mayer
03-02-2017, 03:21 PM
Two new aiwbs jumped in my cart on accident last night... The kids college fund will be put on hold if he ever starts using that fancy see thru plastic...[emoji13][emoji13][emoji13]

I can get the clear stuff!! College be damned!

Hambo
03-03-2017, 07:53 AM
I can get the clear stuff!!

Don't tease me, Tony.

While we're suggesting things to you, I think you should change "site supporter" to "holster maker for the stars". ;)