PDA

View Full Version : Any NOVA/DC LEOS here?

Cool Breeze
02-23-2017, 04:38 PM
Hi all. I hope this in not inappropriate to place this here. I just moved back to NOVA and was looking to get into Law Enforcement/Criminal Investigation/counterterrorism/etc. and was wondering the best way to approach it, what agencies to look into, etc. I applied to a position at the Virginia BCI. If you know anyone in that is a VA Trooper or in that agency that would be especially helpful.

If you are in that field and willing to chat or potentially meet up for a chat I would greatly appreciate it. Feel free to PM. Thanks again.

Kyle Reese
02-23-2017, 06:01 PM
Are you open to Fed LEO as well, or just state?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Cool Breeze
02-23-2017, 06:04 PM
Fed is perfectly fine... I just thought state and local would be easier/quicker to get into. I also mentioned it because it was something I actively applied to.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Mr_White
02-23-2017, 06:14 PM
Best of luck to you Cool Breeze!

Kyle Reese
02-23-2017, 06:17 PM
PM inbound.

Cool Breeze
02-23-2017, 06:36 PM
Best of luck to you Cool Breeze!

Mr_White - Thanks Brother. Will miss training and competing with you out on the west coast. Awesome times. I'm working on getting that Light Pin...the Dark Pin on my range bag isn't quite doing it for me! If you are ever out this way. Let me know and I'll do the same.

Cool Breeze
02-23-2017, 06:37 PM
PM inbound.

Didn't get it yet...looking forward to it. Thanks!

Mr_White
02-23-2017, 06:38 PM
Mr_White - Thanks Brother. Will miss training and competing with you out on the west coast. Awesome times. I'm working on getting that Light Pin...the Dark Pin on my range bag isn't quite doing it for me! If you are ever out this way. Let me know and I'll do the same.

Awesome, will do!