Hansohn Brothers
02-23-2017, 07:01 AM
https://youtu.be/wudrI7LA_YQ

MistWolf
02-27-2017, 09:30 PM
That's a good summation

ccmdfd
03-01-2018, 07:28 AM
any further movement or updates on this?

Thanks

Hansohn Brothers
03-01-2018, 02:40 PM
Consider the bill dead.

Kyle Reese
03-01-2018, 03:05 PM
Consider the bill dead.

:(

nate89
03-01-2018, 03:43 PM
It sucks, but like I tell plenty of people at work; if you would have filled out a form 4 when the hearing protection act was introduced, you would have a suppressor by now. I just dropped 800 bucks on 4 stamps (2 form 4s and 2 form 1s). It is a colossal waste of money to get a permission slip to own something that should not be regulated that way in the first place, but it is pay to play unfortunately. Hopefully it's closer to the 6 month mark than the year mark by the time they come back.

Kyle Reese
03-01-2018, 04:10 PM
It sucks, but like I tell plenty of people at work; if you would have filled out a form 4 when the hearing protection act was introduced, you would have a suppressor by now. I just dropped 800 bucks on 4 stamps (2 form 4s and 2 form 1s). It is a colossal waste of money to get a permission slip to own something that should not be regulated that way in the first place, but it is pay to play unfortunately. Hopefully it's closer to the 6 month mark than the year mark by the time they come back.I tell people the same thing. Hansohn Brothers has great prices, so buy the can that suits you now, instead of waiting on legislation like the HPA. You can also buy a can every quarter, so you've always got a stamp coming back.....

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

nate89
03-01-2018, 04:40 PM
Exactly. I also kept finding deals on them, so I actually have 5 cans sitting at work (we have an SOT and sell them), and just barely started sending in form 4s. It's sad but if I would have done the paperwork right when I got them I would probably have at least a couple of them back by now.

SeriousStudent
03-01-2018, 08:02 PM
It sucks, but like I tell plenty of people at work; if you would have filled out a form 4 when the hearing protection act was introduced, you would have a suppressor by now. I just dropped 800 bucks on 4 stamps (2 form 4s and 2 form 1s). It is a colossal waste of money to get a permission slip to own something that should not be regulated that way in the first place, but it is pay to play unfortunately. Hopefully it's closer to the 6 month mark than the year mark by the time they come back.

I have lost count of how many times I said that. I have purchased and taken possession of five cans since the HPA was proposed. Meanwhile my friends have none, and I have four more in the pipeline. That will make 13 total when the last four stamps arrive at Rancho Serious.

As I told a buddy last week - "Thirteen is greater than zero, even for very large values of zero."

nate89
03-01-2018, 08:03 PM
I have lost count of how many times I said that. I have taken purchased and possession of five cans since the HPA was proposed. Meanwhile my friends have none, and I have four more in the pipeline. That will make 13 total when the last four stamps arrive at Rancho Serious.

As I told a buddy last week - "Thirteen is greater than zero, even for very large values of zero."Amen! The best time to form 4 was about 6-12 months ago. The second best time is today.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk