PDA

View Full Version : Trolls

walker2713
02-17-2017, 01:57 PM
Is it just me, or does it seem that we have more "trolls" showing up on the forum?

Not that there's anything wrong with that! :rolleyes:

George

orionz06
02-17-2017, 02:01 PM
Depends on what you think a troll is. Lots of people are quick to call anyone with a differing opinion a troll, no matter the substance and support brought to the table.

There have been a few folks that seem to be getting shit going a little but it's tough to say as there's been a little substance and forced thought that comes with some of the posts.

RoyGBiv
02-17-2017, 02:07 PM
I'm close to using the ignore list for the first time.

Peally
02-17-2017, 02:09 PM
Pfft I've used it multiple times, and I'm sure people have used it on me.

Life is too short to be asking "does eye dominance matter?" for the thousandth time. It's a lot more fun to inject heavy sarcasm into threads.

LittleLebowski
02-17-2017, 02:31 PM
Mods here are shit, but aware of at least one troll that's on thin ice and that's pretty well known.

AllCon, please use the Report Post button when needed.

JHC
02-17-2017, 02:32 PM

Life is too short to be asking "does eye dominance matter?" for the thousandth time. It's a lot more fun to inject heavy sarcasm into threads.

I grew up in Twin Lakes down in Kenosha Co btw. I was back there for the deep freeze in Dec. It was pretty neat.

RJ
02-17-2017, 02:40 PM
I have a short ignore list, but I do find it a useful tool.

The Leadership here is fairly perceptive when it comes to this stuff. I'm not sure if I would make a blanket statement about 'more trolls'.

People can be A holes some days, for sure. I am no exception. I've taken offense at something, calmed down later, and rethought my position. Normally it takes me a few days to not respond. Or a week. But I have found logging off for a while works wonders for your blood pressure.

PS Pfestivus is coming(tm) :)

RJ
02-17-2017, 02:42 PM

I only left you off my ignore list because I like your dog picture. :cool:

Jeep
02-17-2017, 02:49 PM
I only left you off my ignore list because I like your dog picture. :cool:

It is a good dog picture. Maybe we need a thread with a vote on it?

LittleLebowski
02-17-2017, 02:52 PM
Mods can't have ignore lists :(

Wondering Beard
02-17-2017, 02:53 PM
If I have an ignore list (I believe I put one or two folks on ignore), I have no idea where it is.

blues
02-17-2017, 02:55 PM
If I have an ignore list (I believe I put one or two folks on ignore), I have no idea where it is.

Just ignore it and it'll go away.

Lon
02-17-2017, 02:56 PM
I'm close to using the ignore list for the first time.

Using it judiciously will make your PF experience much better. I've got @ a half dozen people on it. Works wonders.

Wondering Beard
02-17-2017, 03:25 PM
Just ignore it and it'll go away.

Which is probably why I can't find it anywhere.

PNWTO
02-17-2017, 03:44 PM
I wonder how much is intentional trolling and how much is not taking the time to observe the culture and decorum of an internet community while at the same time feeling warm and fuzzy behind a username. That said, I do believe the latest occurrences are intentional to create a drama, not debate.

BobLoblaw
02-17-2017, 03:54 PM
I think it's more of this:

Being a dick while at the same time feeling warm and fuzzy behind a username.

LockedBreech
02-17-2017, 04:11 PM
Eh. I'm sure I'm on a few ignore lists, but nobody is on mine. Letting myself work through being offended and actually re-evaluate my stances on shit has made me a better person, both on this forum and in life. Sometimes you find out your stance is fine and it helps affirm it, and sometimes you realize you're working with bad logic (like my recent position on permanent car guns).

I do think that if someone joins P-F and posts nothing whatsoever related to firearms, they probably ought to go, but that ain't my call.

Lester Polfus
02-17-2017, 04:19 PM
There's an ignore list? I didn't know that.

We have folks here who have strongly held opinions, and are kinda dicks sometimes about how they express themselves. I learn stuff from those folks even when I disagree with them, so I won't ignore them. I really don't think that's "trolling" so much as unskillfullness.

Lately though, I have noticed more frequent instances of what appears to be attempts to just stir shit up for the sake of it. All I learn from these people is that they have chickenshit tendencies that probably stem from insecurities brought on by early childhood trauma, so I'm glad to find out we have an ignore list.

Joe in PNG
02-17-2017, 04:34 PM
This is the first month in all the years I've been here that I've used the ignore feature, and for a particular newly arrived person that says almost nothing of value. They mostly just stir crap up, make attacks on members, and don't even have the decency to be a site supporter! If one is going to boost the noise to signal ratio on this board, one should at least pay for the privilege.

RJ
02-17-2017, 04:46 PM
I've seen this used with good (and highly amusing) results on older vBulletin instances. Lots of fun:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Tachy%20Goes%20To%20Coventry

Just sayin' :cool:

ETA: If you know the reason behind the use of the word "Coventry" in this context without Googling, +100 interwebs will be awarded. :)

Chance
02-17-2017, 04:53 PM
Using it judiciously will make your PF experience much better. I've got @ a half dozen people on it. Works wonders.

I have three people on mine, and my enjoyment of the forum increased substantially with me not being able to see their stuff. One was added just recently.

Having a strong opinion isn't trolling. Starting quarrels for the sake of killing time is trolling.

Hambo
02-17-2017, 05:08 PM
If your ignore list grows too long, you should consider the old saying, "If you think everybody is an asshole..."

Sixty percent of the time I can stand all members.

LittleLebowski
02-17-2017, 05:09 PM
I've seen this used with good (and highly amusing) results on older vBulletin instances. Lots of fun:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Tachy%20Goes%20To%20Coventry

Just sayin' :cool:

ETA: If you know the reason behind the use of the word "Coventry" in this context without Googling, +100 interwebs will be awarded. :)

You mean like the Heinlein short story?

LockedBreech
02-17-2017, 05:17 PM
If your ignore list grows too long, you should consider the old saying, "If you think everybody is an asshole..."

Sixty percent of the time I can stand all members.

I always liked the version of that Raylan Givens drawled out on the outstanding FX series Justified.

"If you run into an asshole in the morning...you ran into an asshole. You run into assholes all day? You're the asshole."

RJ
02-17-2017, 05:23 PM
You mean like the Heinlein short story?

Give that man a cigar.

For anyone playing at home:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Send_to_Coventry

Hambo
02-17-2017, 05:24 PM
I always liked the version of that Raylan Givens drawled out on the outstanding FX series Justified.

"If you run into an asshole in the morning...you ran into an asshole. You run into assholes all day? You're the asshole."

Yeah, but it's older than the show. I asked a lieutenant why he was retiring (circa late '90s) and he said, "If you think somebody is an asshole they might be. When you think everybody's an asshole, you're probably the asshole. I'm at the point where I think pretty much everybody here is an asshole."

I doubt he was the first guy to say it.

LockedBreech
02-17-2017, 05:27 PM
Yeah, but it's older than the show. I asked a lieutenant why he was retiring (circa late '90s) and he said, "If you think somebody is an asshole they might be. When you think everybody's an asshole, you're probably the asshole. I'm at the point where I think pretty much everybody here is an asshole."

I doubt he was the first guy to say it.

Oh yeah, it feels old as dirt. I just really dug that delivery of it. Love that show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Malamute
02-17-2017, 05:39 PM

I contemplated posting the youtube clip of Raylan Givens saying that for someone that was rather rude when he got helpful comments in his journal. I restrained myself. It seems hes no longer with us in any event.

voodoo_man
02-17-2017, 05:41 PM
No one on my ignore list.

Just because I don't agree with someone on a specific topic doesn't mean we cannot share good info on another topic.

Furthermore the people who are constantly an issue are picked up on the mods radar quickly and get dealt with in kind. So mods here aren't shit in this context.

RJ
02-17-2017, 05:58 PM
I restrained myself. It seems hes no longer with us in any event.

Indeed. :cool:

farscott
02-17-2017, 07:04 PM
When my first reaction to a post is something like, "What kind of BS is that?" and I start to get excited, I try to force myself to think about the issue from a different point of view. I have learned the hard way that stuff that challenges what I think I know may be a sign that I am the one full of BS.

Great example: Glock butt plugs. In the recent thread here on Glock extraction ejection, several members whom I respect reported they use those plugs. Until then, I was absolutely sure that the only thing one of those plugs was good for was separating someone from hard-earned money. Nothing like learning that more than one guy with lots of time hearing shots fired in anger has successfully used something I thought was snake oil. I also tend to read a lot more than I post because I like the old adage about keeping quiet and letting people doubt how stupid I am as opposed to proving how stupid I am.

TLDR: I am not smart enough or skilled enough to have anyone on my ignore list.

blues
02-17-2017, 07:12 PM
Great example: Glock butt plugs. In the recent thread here on Glock extraction ejection, several members whom I respect reported they use those plugs. Until then, I was absolutely sure that the only thing one of those plugs was good for was separating someone from hard-earned money. Nothing like learning that more than one guy with lots of time hearing shots fired in anger has successfully used something I thought was snake oil. I also tend to read a lot more than I post because I like the old adage about keeping quiet and letting people doubt how stupid I am as opposed to proving how stupid I am.

You're not alone, farscott. Even an old dog like myself can learn a new trick or two around here. I was of the same mind as you until I listened to a few well respected members extol the virtue of the grip plug. Even then, when I thought I'd place an order I hesitated...then finally bit the bullet and paid the small price for a few of the preferred Glockmeister pieces which, it turns out, are shipping today. (And don't even get me started on that "gadget" thingy. ;))

Sometimes it takes a while for it to sink in that despite the stuff I've seen and done...I still don't know what I don't know.

GuanoLoco
02-17-2017, 07:16 PM
When my first reaction to a post is something like, "What kind of BS is that?" and I start to get excited, I try to force myself to think about the issue from a different point of view. I have learned the hard way that stuff that challenges what I think I know may be a sign that I am the one full of BS.

TLDR: I am not smart enough or skilled enough to have anyone on my ignore list.

I'm strugling to correlate 'heard shots fired in anger' with 'Glock butt plugs', which I always though were handy for reducing the frequency of speed relead failures.

This might be a subtle troll.

cheby
02-17-2017, 07:29 PM
4 pages... do you guys realize that the OP was the perfect troll?

Peally
02-17-2017, 07:44 PM
4 pages is nothing on a site where a simple question with a simple answer can go on for 30 pages. Call me when we hit 80 ;)

LockedBreech
02-17-2017, 07:59 PM
I love that so much about this forum. Random topics turn into mini-encyclopedias. The thread on the Scout Rifle in 2016 alone is worth being a site supporter.

4 pages is nothing on a site where a simple question with a simple answer can go on for 30 pages. Call me when we hit 80 ;)

Casual Friday
02-17-2017, 08:48 PM

On a popular hunting forum, a thread can go nuclear and rack up 100 pages in a day. One particular thread where a guy was caught fabricating Boone and Crockett kills under his name was blowing up so fast I was taking a shit every hour at work just to try to keep up and I couldn't come close. The size of PF is quite refreshing.

RJ
02-18-2017, 08:16 AM
On a popular hunting forum, a thread can go nuclear and rack up 100 pages in a day. One particular thread where a guy was caught fabricating Boone and Crockett kills under his name was blowing up so fast I was taking a shit every hour at work just to try to keep up and I couldn't come close. The size of PF is quite refreshing.

Ya, it's interesting to me how certain topics blow up different forums.

From the RV area, go ahead and ask something about a carry gun related to frequent travel on the road. 99 times out of a hundred, a simple question by the OP gets drowned out by the inevitable purse swinging at 3 paces that ensues.

LittleLebowski
02-18-2017, 08:20 AM
I know that I'm deranged, but isn't "grip plug" more accurate of a term than "butt plug?"

blues
02-18-2017, 08:53 AM
I know that I'm deranged, but isn't "grip plug" more accurate of a term than "butt plug?"

There's no way that I'll be referring to my inbound grip plugs as butt plugs (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butt_plug)...

Nope. No way. Nohow. Full stop.

Greg
02-18-2017, 12:06 PM
There's no way that I'll be referring to my inbound grip plugs as butt plugs (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butt_plug)...

Nope. No way. Nohow. Full stop.

Enjoy your butt plug!

Um... wait a minute...

Totem Polar
02-18-2017, 12:12 PM

For describing aftermarket support of, say, a G19 then yes. Yes it is. Truly.

As to ignore, I look at that feature sort of how we look at opiates: no good can come from dependency on either, but if you really, really, need the emergent relief...

I finally felt the need to crack the seal on my ignore stash recently. When the causal symptoms clear up, I'll be happy to flush the rest of that bottle down the toilet.

Peally
02-18-2017, 12:42 PM

It's also 327% less entertaining to say.

Jeep
02-18-2017, 01:16 PM
I know that I'm deranged . . . .

You say that like it's a bad thing. I mean, who but a Marine would travel in the ocean in an armored vehicle whose top is barely above the waves?

SeriousStudent
02-18-2017, 03:06 PM
You say that like it's a bad thing. I mean, who but a Marine would travel in the ocean in an armored vehicle whose top is barely above the waves?

Anything to get off the ship.

walker2713
02-18-2017, 03:43 PM
I'd started an earlier thread asking about suggestions for best ways to EDC a mini flashlight, having just bought a Olight S1 Baton.....

One of the first answers I got was from Peally....

<<In my ass or side pocket normally, but light holsters are probably quicker for access if you want it as a shooting aid.>>

It shows there's more than one way to fill the "butt plug" niche....

George

That Guy
02-18-2017, 04:09 PM
Um... Specifically in an ocean, or does doing that in other bodies of water make one equally deranged?

Asking for a friend.

Sent from my Infernal Contraption using Tapatalk

Jeep
02-18-2017, 04:28 PM
Um... Specifically in an ocean, or does doing that in other bodies of water make one equally deranged?

Asking for a friend.

Tell your "friend" even more so. Salt water helps things float. My squadron once tried "swimming" an M113 across a lake. It was maybe 200 meters across (maybe less--memory fades). Only the vehicle commander and driver were in it; both were wearing life jackets (which turned out to be a real good thing) and it had a float attached to about 200 feet of line. The float was a real good idea. It helped the divers find the PC.

I give Navy and USMC guys a hard time (it's basically a moral obligation, after all), but nothing good tends to happen to the Army around bodies of water deeper than maybe three feet. Minefields might be safer.

ranger
02-18-2017, 04:32 PM
Tell your "friend" even more so. Salt water helps things float. My squadron once tried "swimming" an M113 across a lake. It was maybe 200 meters across (maybe less--memory fades). Only the vehicle commander and driver were in it; both were wearing life jackets (which turned out to be a real good thing) and it had a float attached to about 200 feet of line. The float was a real good idea. It helped the divers find the PC.

I give Navy and USMC guys a hard time (it's basically a moral obligation, after all), but nothing good tends to happen to the Army around bodies of water deeper than maybe three feet. Minefields might be safer.

Swimming a Bradley was one of the scariest things I ever did in the Army.

That Guy
02-18-2017, 04:35 PM
Tell your "friend" even more so.

... So if the vehicles we used had an issue where the door seals would constantly leak, that would be even more bad...? [emoji14]

The Army did have a multiple fatality accident some years before my time, and as a result they changed the rules on amphibious training with APC's. If *more than one* vehicle was in the water at the same time, there had to be a rescue diver standing by.

Guess how we did our amphibious training?

Soggy
02-18-2017, 05:18 PM
My squadron once tried "swimming" an M113 across a lake. It was maybe 200 meters across (maybe less--memory fades). Only the vehicle commander and driver were in it; both were wearing life jackets (which turned out to be a real good thing) and it had a float attached to about 200 feet of line. The float was a real good idea. It helped the divers find the PC.

Trying it in a humvee doesn't work to good either.

Lieutenants. - What can you do?

Jeep
02-18-2017, 09:32 PM

A Bradley? Good lord. I thought the Army had gotten more sense. Frankly any time around water was pretty scary, but trying to come ashore in an RB-7 at Eglin AFB at oh-dark-thirty with seven guys, an RI and only three paddles, as the wind was whipping up and the waves were rising was not a comforting thing.

LittleLebowski
02-18-2017, 10:34 PM
A Bradley? Good lord. I thought the Army had gotten more sense. Frankly any time around water was pretty scary, but trying to come ashore in an RB-7 at Eglin AFB at oh-dark-thirty with seven guys, an RI and only three paddles, as the wind was whipping up and the waves were rising was not a comforting thing.

Raises hand. Swam an LAV around San Onofre nuclear power plant.

JAD
02-18-2017, 11:27 PM
It's also 327% less entertaining to say.

This is an oldie but a favorite.

https://youtu.be/IzxkJETW7lg

Jeep
02-19-2017, 11:00 AM
Raises hand. Swam an LAV around San Onofre nuclear power plant.

What can I say? The Marines win this one. I'm hoping that at least that LAV was useful in the future as the lead vehicle on road marches because of the soft glow it now gave off at night.

Drang
02-19-2017, 11:10 AM
Allegedly the Army has more watercraft than the navy. I suspect they're counting RB7s and RB15s in that.

Also, how do you think they got them to go ashore?

LittleLebowski
02-19-2017, 11:20 AM
What can I say? The Marines win this one. I'm hoping that at least that LAV was useful in the future as the lead vehicle on road marches because of the soft glow it now gave off at night.

We really shouldn't have done it. Here's a view of what we traversed.

ssb
02-19-2017, 11:31 AM
We really shouldn't have done it. Here's a view of what we traversed.

I grew up surfing on the weekends a couple hundred yards to the north of that plant.

LittleLebowski
02-19-2017, 11:40 AM
I grew up surfing on the weekends a couple hundred yards to the north of that plant.

One of my favorite spots in that area.

MistWolf
02-19-2017, 11:55 AM
Raises hand. Swam with LAV around San Onofre nuclear power plant.

Was that a special class Larry Vickers was teaching?

OlongJohnson
02-19-2017, 12:30 PM
One of my favorite spots in that area.

I didn't surf much, but one of my favorite mountain biking spots was just along the north edge of the base, inland from Trestles.

Drang
02-19-2017, 01:53 PM
Back the early-mid 80s the Army was testing a lot of bright ideas at Ft Lewis.
The 109th MI Battalion had some armored cars tarted up for various collection means, DF/jamming, ground surveil radar and thermal imaging, automatic rubber hose... just kidding. They were the Dragoon Arrowpoint, IIRC, they got sued because they looked just like the Cadellac-Gage 150.

And one of the teams got in trouble for going fishing in the Columbia when they should have been maneuvering at Yakima.

Meanwhile...
The Russians and Germans put snorkels on tank, ever wonder why we don't?
One of my NCOICs started as a Russian linguist, and he once described transcript of comms from a T62 crew that was stuck at the bottom of a river...

orionz06
02-19-2017, 02:17 PM
This is an oldie but a favorite.

[vide o=youtube_share;IzxkJETW7lg]https://youtu.be/IzxkJETW7lg[/video]

The good old days before radio went into the shitter.

Jeep
02-19-2017, 03:49 PM
Drang: The reason we never tried that particularly idiocy (we did try parachuting Sheridans, of course) is because the none of our tanks were air tight. The Soviets made their T-62 air tight so they didn't have to give their crews NBC gear (which would have been tough to do in those very confined crew compartments. We relied on individual gear, which is a better solution if you care about the lifespans of the crews--which of course the Soviets didn't.

Then the good idea fairy attacked some Soviet designer, who said, "you know, our tanks are (kinda) water-tight, which means that with a snorkel we could operate under water!"

Hilarity ensued. Luckily McNamara never seems to have gotten wind of what the Sovs were doing, or a Soviet linguist would have been transcribing what an American crew trapped 20 feet under the water was saying.

Drang
02-19-2017, 05:26 PM
At least the German snorkels are big enough to escape through. (Although assembling a 25' long section of tubing that fits around the TCs hatch must be real sporty...)

Joe in PNG
02-19-2017, 05:30 PM
I've never tried to run any AFV's through large bodies of water, but I did find out that a Ford Escort doesn't do all that great in knee deep water.
You think a mechanic would know where the air intake on his car is.

Artemas2
02-20-2017, 09:50 AM
I might be late to the topic in this thread:D

I think I have read through the threads in question about the "trolls" and some threads were others were mentioned to as "trolls". I really can't figure out why they were labeled as such. Maybe it's because after youtube comments and years of electronics forums most of what was said by P-F trolls does not register as remotely troll like behavior to me.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy P-F's higher standard to the the normal internet derp and exchange of solid information. However this higher standard stomps out dissenting options (even good ones) and said individuals, either leave in frustration of trying to understand the issue, or P-F members kick the verbal crap out of them. This same standards however does not seem to apply to members who have more standing. I have observed long standing P-F members who have habitually started arguments with minimal merit who maybe get a wrist slap and a thread lock only to do it again in a few weeks.

EDIT:

Again it is awesome at how civil P-F is with a minimal amount moderation, it does often feel though the other are judged quite harshly without being given time to be heard out. This post while having recent issues in mind was something that I have seen happening here for a few years.

LittleLebowski
02-20-2017, 09:55 AM

I think I have read through the threads in question about the "trolls" and some threads were others were mentioned to as "trolls". I really can't figure out why they were labeled as such. Maybe it's because after youtube comments and years of electronics forums most of what was said by P-F trolls does not register as remotely troll like behavior to me.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy P-F's higher standard to the the normal internet derp and exchange of solid information. However this higher standard stomps out dissenting options (even good ones) and said individuals, either leave in frustration of trying to understand the issue, or P-F members kick the verbal crap out of them. This same standards however does not seem to apply to members who have more standing. I have observed long standing P-F members who have habitually started arguments with minimal merit who maybe get a wrist slap and a thread lock only to do it again in a few weeks.

Are you assuming that we're banning people? Because we're not.

Lost River
02-20-2017, 10:16 AM

As a former 11M, I agree.

Whoever thought it was a "good idea" to put skirts (aka water wings) on a tracked 30 ton vehicle, with 6 Infantrymen trapped in back (unlike the 3 man crew who can at least pop out of a hatch), then drive it into a lake, needs to be forced to listen to Justin Beiber 24/7 until they suck start a pistol.

Drang
02-20-2017, 02:01 PM
Whoever thought it was a "good idea" to put skirts (aka water wings) on a tracked 30 ton vehicle,
"Hey, it worked at Normandy!"

Except it didn't really.

with 6 Infantrymen trapped in back (unlike the 3 man crew who can at least pop out of a hatch), then drive it into a lake, needs to be forced to listen to Justin Beiber 24/7 until they suck start a pistol.
An argument, I suppose, for the superiority of one aspect of Soviet AFV design...

(That is, hatches at the top for the grunts. One big one, or small individual ones, depending. Mostly, though, Sov design was as bad as Sov engineering, let alone QC.

Artemas2
02-20-2017, 08:17 PM

No, I get that. Just some observations is all.

LittleLebowski
02-20-2017, 08:56 PM
No, I get that. Just some observations is all.

Your observations don't jive with the conversations and actions behind the scenes that I deal with. There's no way for me quantify that to you and keep my integrity, but that is indeed how it is.

chl442
02-20-2017, 09:07 PM

My opinion , maybe that's part of the problem. Maybe there's not enough banning happening, hence why the quality of the content has gone down to the point that alot of the regular SME's aren't posting as often anymore if at all. There's been enough trolls and derp in the last week alone that quite honestly the mods here should have been coming down with the hammer of Fucking Thor.
I'm disappointed because PF was one of the last two decent places for exchange of information.

Peally
02-20-2017, 10:45 PM
Is it that or the fact that you're surfing the general discussion (AKA bullshitting) section too much? At a glace all of the skill related sections (gun handling, journals, etc) seem totally fine.

Luke
02-20-2017, 11:14 PM
My daughter is on a Trolls kick right now. We saw the movie in theatres and my wife just bought her the DVD. We have the sound track, all the dolls, toys, and even had a trolls birthday party for her.

Idk why you guys hate them. I'm sure half of you haven't even seen the movie..

Peally
02-20-2017, 11:18 PM
It's the hair.

LittleLebowski
02-20-2017, 11:34 PM
My opinion , maybe that's part of the problem. Maybe there's not enough banning happening, hence why the quality of the content has gone down to the point that alot of the regular SME's aren't posting as often anymore if at all. There's been enough trolls and derp in the last week alone that quite honestly the mods here should have been coming down with the hammer of Fucking Thor.
I'm disappointed because PF was one of the last two decent places for exchange of information.

I know of two recent "trolls." Two. One lost his access to GD and the other got a very public ass chewing and warning.

Artemas2
02-21-2017, 06:40 AM
Your observations don't jive with the conversations and actions behind the scenes that I deal with. There's no way for me quantify that to you and keep my integrity, but that is indeed how it is.

Fair enough. Don't know what I don't Know.

Aray
02-21-2017, 07:31 AM
pFestivus can't come soon enough.

LittleLebowski
02-21-2017, 08:02 AM
This is what it's like being a moderator. Too harsh, not too harsh enough :D

EDIT:

Again it is awesome at how civil P-F is with a minimal amount moderation, it does often feel though the other are judged quite harshly without being given time to be heard out. This post while having recent issues in mind was something that I have seen happening here for a few years.

ubervic
02-21-2017, 09:49 AM

I believe there will always be people who want more forum moderation and those who don't need/want it. Humans----whaddya gonna do?

Aray
02-21-2017, 11:31 AM

Mods here are shit.

voodoo_man
02-21-2017, 11:36 AM
Mods here are shit.

http://i.imgur.com/f7FdEdG.jpg

LittleLebowski
02-21-2017, 11:54 AM
Mods here are shit.

Correct.