PDA

View Full Version : 2012 34th Annual MidwayUSA & NRA Bianchi Cup

NRAPistolDept
12-09-2011, 12:27 PM
All,

2012 is right around the corner, 5 months from now the NRA Staff will be in Columbia, MO setting up the 2012 34th Annual MidwayUSA & NRA Bianchi Cup Competition.

Contact Damien Orsinger at bianchicup@nrahq.org for more information.

NRA Pistol Dept

jetfire
12-09-2011, 01:08 PM
I'll be there for sure.

For Pistol-Forum guys that haven't shot the Bianchi Cup, if you want an extreme test of accuracy, I can't think of a better match for it. I remember my first time shooting it in '09, I was standing on the 50 yard line of the Practical looking at the NRA AP-1 target thinking "I'm supposed to shoot that from here with this? Are you nuts?"

It's a fantastic match, and I strongly recommend that anyone who's serious about pistol shooting try it at least once.

PPGMD
12-12-2011, 06:12 PM
Question about the production division rules, would Grip Force adapter be legal on a Glock? It isn't a permanent modification, and is only attached via one pin.

jetfire
12-12-2011, 06:49 PM
My gut instinct would be "no" because it's a "visible external modification" which is generally prohibited in Production division. Additionally, it could be classified as a grip extension, which is also prohibited in Production.

PPGMD
12-12-2011, 07:38 PM
Hmm that would be unfortunate.

I am looking at possible back up Bianchi guns, if my M&P Pro patterns instead of groups. I think that only really leaves the XDM.