PDA

View Full Version : OC idiots walk inside police station carrying AKs & wearing masks to make a complaint

LittleLebowski
02-06-2017, 03:12 PM
Words fail me.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/wayne/2017/02/06/dearborn-police-station-gun-rifle/97544076/

https://youtu.be/xfYXKBta47s

Video of "harassment" conclusion and these two idiots heading off to the PD to "make a complaint."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frwLksC00PA

Peally
02-06-2017, 03:13 PM
World wouldn't be quite the same without the inbred.

Moonshot
02-06-2017, 03:14 PM
Evolution stops when stupidity is no longer fatal.

fishing
02-06-2017, 03:17 PM
"will y'all calm down?"

jetfire
02-06-2017, 03:24 PM
Words fail me.

https://youtu.be/xfYXKBta47s

CCT125US
02-06-2017, 03:26 PM
That ended better than I had imagined. By leftist logic, they were simply undocumented officers.

Malamute
02-06-2017, 03:27 PM
Hope when I have time to look at the vid its as funny as the title was when I read it.

AMC
02-06-2017, 03:29 PM
That was some of the most restrained response I could imagine on the part of Dearborn PD. They're lucky they didn't get burned to the ground the moment they walked in.

littlejerry
02-06-2017, 03:31 PM
The level of stupid there is beyond words.

How anyone can think that walking into a building, masked, with your rifle at the low ready isn't threatening just blows my mind. Theyre lucky they didn't catch a bullet.

blues
02-06-2017, 03:32 PM
WTF! That's simply beyond reason and comprehension.

jetfire
02-06-2017, 03:37 PM
That was some of the most restrained response I could imagine on the part of Dearborn PD. They're lucky they didn't get burned to the ground the moment they walked in.

Yeah, I was thinking that myself. I mean, come on - masked dude with an AK clone rolls into the police station and he lived? Impressive restraint.

Olim9
02-06-2017, 03:41 PM

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS.

Glenn E. Meyer
02-06-2017, 03:53 PM
I did a research project where we asked students if they were ok if someone shot the Chipolte twins when they entered the restaurant. For our research design seminar - students design a project and run it. About half the student participants surveyed were just fine with that. If forced to give a sentence for the shoot, the mean recommended sentence was the lowest possible for the entire sample.

I would be willing to bet, if it came to it - these officers would not be in trouble with a well selected jury.

karmapolice
02-06-2017, 04:03 PM
I'd opine that it was cold outside and that the Officer's up there are somewhat used to face mask being warn. I live in a warm state so yeah no....

jetfire
02-06-2017, 04:10 PM
I'd opine that it was cold outside and that the Officer's up there are somewhat used to face mask being warn. I live in a warm state so yeah no....

So I live in a state that gets properly, awfully cold. I wear a facemask a lot when I walk the dog. Generally speaking, it's considered common courtesy to talk your facemask off your fucking face when you enter a building.

Plus, just a facemask isn't really a big deal. An AK and a facemask? Horse of a different color.

ReverendMeat
02-06-2017, 04:21 PM
"I will shoot you, sir!"

Impressive restraint. Also what is it with OC jagaloons and pistol AKs with arm braces?

WobblyPossum
02-06-2017, 04:34 PM
Those guys are only alive due to the restraint displayed by the officers. I can't even imagine the thought process that results in walking in to a police station wearing a ski mask and carrying an AK to "file a complaint." I wonder if the possibility of being justifiably shot even entered their little peanut brains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shootingrn
02-06-2017, 05:06 PM
I'll play tin foil hat and properly do so without watching the video, and wonder by the the title alone, if it wasn't done on purpose to gauge response or incite one....

Jeebus, what a crazy world...

LockedBreech
02-06-2017, 05:09 PM
In what seven hells do these people think they're any sort of friend to gun rights or rights at all?

Would have been entirely understandable and justified in this age of heightened hostility toward police for that guy to get lit up the second he crossed the threshold geared up like a friggin' bank robber.

NEPAKevin
02-06-2017, 05:18 PM
I'll play tin foil hat and properly do so without watching the video, and wonder by the the title alone, if it wasn't done on purpose to gauge response or incite one....

Jeebus, what a crazy world...

https://www.youtube.com/user/felipehemming

I sense a theme here.

Coyotesfan97
02-06-2017, 05:21 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170206/39f0982f8e5feaac8fab61c7fc5fda5e.jpg

What a couple idiots. They're really lucky they just didn't get burned down.

tanner
02-06-2017, 05:25 PM
Dearborn is but a few miles from my former jurisdiction.

I know a few guys over there, I'll have to ask about this when I see them around.

Hot Sauce
02-06-2017, 05:37 PM
Yeah, I was thinking that myself. I mean, come on - masked dude with an AK clone rolls into the police station and he lived? Impressive restraint.Last time I saw a dude OC an AK into a police station and live, he was a rather stout fellow that was looking Sarah Connor and was not going to take no for an answer.

Rex G
02-06-2017, 05:45 PM
Evolution stops when stupidity is no longer fatal.

Actually, the problem is that evolution does, indeed, continue when stupidity does not result in fatality before sexual maturity.

RoyGBiv
02-06-2017, 05:49 PM
"Hold my beer and watch this"

Moran.

LittleLebowski
02-06-2017, 06:20 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170206/39f0982f8e5feaac8fab61c7fc5fda5e.jpg

What a couple idiots. They're really lucky they just didn't get burned down.

Yup. They were certainly looking to get shot and that would have been fine by me.

TAZ
02-06-2017, 06:27 PM
Obviously cops are just looking to shoot people for shits and giggles... oh wait?! what?

OC dim bulbs = people working hard to hinder the rights of law abiding Americans and loose any legal gains we have made in self defense and carry rights.

Otherwise know as assholes.

How soon till we get the they are only alive cause they were white...

jetfire
02-06-2017, 06:34 PM
Last time I saw a dude OC an AK into a police station and live, he was a rather stout fellow that was looking Sarah Connor and was not going to take no for an answer.

/pushes glasses up on nose

That was an Armalite AR-18.

SORRY COULDN'T RESIST

UNK
02-06-2017, 06:39 PM
Because OC in Starbucks doesn't make the statement it once did.

karmapolice
02-06-2017, 07:42 PM
So I live in a state that gets properly, awfully cold. I wear a facemask a lot when I walk the dog. Generally speaking, it's considered common courtesy to talk your facemask off your fucking face when you enter a building.

Plus, just a facemask isn't really a big deal. An AK and a facemask? Horse of a different color.

Absolutely, it's always the totality of the circumstances. :cool:;)

El Cid
02-06-2017, 08:39 PM
We all know by now that the evil hadjis like to film their crap. If I see a person walk into my office wearing a mask, go-pro, and holding a rifle I'm not going to say a word. I will just begin shooting them. Like I told a friend discussing this - if I'm going to have a starring role in an ISIS film, all you will see is my muzzle flash.

And as impressive (or dumb) as the restraint was by those officers... I bet those glass doors are not rifle rated.

Totem Polar
02-06-2017, 08:42 PM
That was legendary stupid. The only difference between a guy in a black mask with an AK shouting "Oahu box car" and guy in a black mask with an AK shouting "I want to make a complaint" is every single officer's ability to perceive the difference in a split second.

Seriously, is death so damned good-looking that it's worth going to absurd efforts just to look him/her in the face?

Restraint, thy name is whomever those first officers through the doors at the end of the hall were.

Lost River
02-06-2017, 09:33 PM
A cop who also happens to be a veteran of the current Middle Eastern wars could make a pretty strong argument for the fact that "based on his experience/training" he has never seen a man wearing a face mask, (let alone MULTIPLE men) carrying AK variant type rifles and body armor, walking into a building that wasn't/weren't a terrorist/s. :eek:

Those two mouth breathers really should have assumed room temperature by now.

LittleLebowski
02-06-2017, 10:12 PM
Added this article to OP.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/wayne/2017/02/06/dearborn-police-station-gun-rifle/97544076/

LittleLebowski
02-06-2017, 10:14 PM
Also added video preceding the PD visit, this one is cute.

Gadfly
02-06-2017, 10:21 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170207/f308a95fcc2495d675fe243435cb1835.jpg

XXXsilverXXX
02-06-2017, 10:24 PM
Why couldnt these idiots just win the prize, a nice shinny flash, followed by nothingness. Is it terrible I can hear the liberals saying "let's support these people".

Arbninftry
02-06-2017, 10:35 PM
Those dumbasses deserve what they get. They think they are helping Gun Rights, they should lose theirs. They are lucky they did not got their tickets punched. Hollow Points should have fixed that quickly.

Do Stupid sh$& win Stupid Prizes.

Doug
02-06-2017, 10:42 PM
https://i0.wp.com/www.highiqpro.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/IQ-Bell-Curve.png

Olim9
02-06-2017, 11:31 PM
Also what is it with OC jagaloons and pistol AKs with arm braces?

When you rock an arm brace, you're sticking it to "THE MAN".

And it's no surprise that the majority of these morons have poorly configured rifles that look like they've been dragged through a swamp of Tapco, UTG and Mako parts.

Lex Luthier
02-06-2017, 11:58 PM

And it's no surprise that the majority of these morons have poorly configured rifles that look like they've been dragged through a swamp of Tapco, UTG and Mako parts.

Based on the above photos, I have a lot more faith in the judgement and trigger discipline of 20-year old hormone-addled Middle Eastern women with pool issued m4s than the attention-starved dorks above. Sigh.

I am glad the Dearborn PD didn't have to deal with the aftermath of a shooting there; it would practically have been so close to suicide-by-cop as to make no nevermind.

LittleLebowski
02-07-2017, 07:38 AM

LittleLebowski
02-07-2017, 07:52 AM
And this video from a Detroit PD is why I would have been fine with the cops lighting up these fuckwits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P21rjGAuhBo

tanner
02-07-2017, 08:40 AM
And this video from a Detroit PD is why I would have been fine with the cops lighting up these fuckwits.

You won't find many police lobbies like that anymore around here. Ours was open for the first 20 years of my career, now it is glassed in.

Hambo
02-07-2017, 09:09 AM
The coyote tan plate carrier on the driver is seriously out of season. Some gay arctic/urban pattern would have been more fashion conscious. The same goes for the desert ready AK. If you plan to walk into a cop shop and get shot dead, you should at least be dressed for the season.

LittleLebowski
02-07-2017, 09:29 AM
The coyote tan plate carrier on the driver is seriously out of season. Some gay arctic/urban pattern would have been more fashion conscious. The same goes for the desert ready AK. If you plan to walk into a cop shop and get shot dead, you should at least be dressed for the season.

I didn't look too closely, I just assumed that there was no plate, correct?

octagon
02-07-2017, 11:23 AM
You won't find many police lobbies like that anymore around here. Ours was open for the first 20 years of my career, now it is glassed in.

Dearborn PD just installed glass in the last 8-10 months. Prior to that it was as open as the Detroit precinct in the video.

Hambo
02-07-2017, 12:33 PM
I didn't look too closely, I just assumed that there was no plate, correct?

It didn't look like it. Which just adds to the stupid.

LittleLebowski
02-07-2017, 01:58 PM
Found one of their YouTube channels:

https://www.youtube.com/user/HellsSaints

walker2713
02-07-2017, 03:11 PM
That much restraint isn't a good thing. It creates a bad precedent for the next time.

SD
02-07-2017, 04:04 PM
Hmm, "can't fix stupid" seems in order....

Mjolnir
02-10-2017, 07:36 PM
Cerebral Abbreviates...

Mjolnir
02-10-2017, 07:39 PM
Not the way I would carry and certainly not the way I would have responded if I believed I was wronged by officers in Dearborn (and I know about the DPD as I once worked in Dearborn, MI) I'll not let these two paint all OC advocates.

vcdgrips
02-11-2017, 01:12 PM
Mjolnir

re open carry advocates and open carry generally and the risk of stirring the pot, I will repost something I posted in 2010 on another forum below in quotes:

"In my AO, ( Missouri) you are inviting contact with law enforcement if you OC.

Other than on a range during some types of formal training-NO OPEN CARRY. I see no reason to give up a potential tactical advantage.

Many "bad guys" are not deterred by uniformed PD in the slightest. A civilian is likely to be rather unimpressive as well.

Retention is a significant issue such that if you are running with retention, any presentation advantage in terms of time is greatly mitigated v. running concealed without any type of retention.

IMHO, I think they is a subset of those who OC who want to be accorded the "treatment" and "respect" of being viewed as a LEO, despite often not having earned LEO status.

With regard to the personal liberty issues, I fully recognize that you have the right to open carry in many jurisdictions. You may also have the right to walk down Main Street at Midnight in a suit made from 20.00 dollars bills-just because you have the right to do it does not make it a smart idea.
YMMV greatly"

Edited to add - I have had instruction from any number of agency based trainers (KCPD, FBI, DEA, ATF, IRS, USMS, USPS, AG-OIG, HUD-OIG, IPD etc.), Clint Smith, Gunsite, Tom Givens, SouthNarc, TLG (RIP), Randy Cain, Pat Rodgers etc, NONE of them have ever recommended OC when CC was an option. NOT ONE.....EVER.

OC all you like...particularly masked approaching a police station with an AK, just don't complain a lick when bare minimum your day is ruined from the time management point of view.

TGS
02-11-2017, 02:05 PM
Not the way I would carry and certainly not the way I would have responded if I believed I was wronged by officers in Dearborn (and I know about the DPD as I once worked in Dearborn, MI) I'll not let these two paint all OC advocates.

I'm not letting these two paint all OC advocates.

I'm letting the trend of overwhelming amount of stupidity over the last decade paint OC advocates.

Chance
02-11-2017, 02:45 PM
"We audit police to see how well they honor the Constitution and people's rights," said Vreeland, who was free after posting $1,500 bond late Sunday night. "We showcase police abuse and abuse of police power in the totalitarian police state that we live in."

Vreeland said he and Baker went to the police station to complain about Dearborn officers stopping them earlier in the day.

"No laws were broken," he said. "If we had to defend ourselves in a gun battle, I'd rather be armed."

"Someone saw us putting on the body armor and called the police," Vreeland said. "Because of the reaction we saw yesterday, we always wear body armor."

Dearborn police stopped the men in their car and asked to search it after the reports of them suiting up in body armor.

There's so much deep in there, I'm not even going to bother.

LittleLebowski
03-01-2017, 03:39 PM
Felony charges.

https://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2017/02/27/open-carriers-stormed-dearborn-police-station-face-felony-charges/

Death wish/suicide pact?

some 7,000 text messages have been investigated between Vreeland and Baker about their “protests” and taking advantage of “Trumpophobia” by wearing full Muslim robes and carrying AK-47s at demonstrations.

“There’s discussion of having a death wish, making funeral arrangements and embracing the idea of being known as the public enemy,” Carpenter said.

SeriousStudent
03-01-2017, 08:29 PM
Felony charges.

https://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2017/02/27/open-carriers-stormed-dearborn-police-station-face-felony-charges/

Death wish/suicide pact?

More likely just Hanlon's Razor.

vcdgrips
03-02-2017, 03:27 PM
I am not your lawyer, I am not giving legal advise. Any opinions expressed are personal and do not represent those of any other person or entity.

3 Schools of Thought

1. Charge the felony because you want felony level bonds and pretrial supervision and you ultimately going for a felony conviction, prison time etc.
2. See the above, but you only really after the felony conviction, prison time is secondary
3. Charge the felony, but the custom and practice in the area is to ultimately allow a plea bargain to a misdemeanor, particularly if the case is resolved quickly and the defendant is often subject to essentially felony level supervision post the conviction as part of the plea.

I suspect a felony guilt finding would likely bar these individuals from possessing firearms/ammunition for the foreseeable future. I am not conversant in MI state law re the restoration of civil rights/expungment as to whether such a bar would be permanent.

LittleLebowski
03-02-2017, 04:11 PM
More likely just Hanlon's Razor.

See the part about dressing up as Muslims, openly carrying AKs.

SeriousStudent
03-02-2017, 07:48 PM
See the part about dressing up as Muslims, openly carrying AKs.

I was writing that off to inbreeding. Their dating pool is likely limited to family reunions.

LittleLebowski
03-02-2017, 07:56 PM
I was writing that off to inbreeding. Their dating pool is likely limited to family reunions.

It is terrifying to think we literally just saw the first Open Carry jihadists willing to die for their cause. I am not kidding.

WobblyPossum
03-02-2017, 10:06 PM
It is terrifying to think we literally just the first Open Carry jihadists willing to die for their cause. I am not kidding.

I think I might have nightmares now. I hadn't thought of it that way.

Kingsfield
07-12-2017, 08:58 PM
An update: a hyper-technical ccw conviction--

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2017/07/open-carry_advocates_convicted.html

LittleLebowski
07-12-2017, 11:26 PM

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2017/07/open-carry_advocates_convicted.html

New judge is hot and probably liberal.

LittleLebowski
08-22-2017, 09:03 AM
They were just sentenced.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/men-who-walked-into-dearborn-police-station-armed-with-guns-tactical-vests-sentenced

Vreeland was convicted of carrying a concealed weapon, felony resisting and opposing an officer, and disturbing the peace, police said. He was sentenced to a minimum of nine months in prison and a maximum of five years in prison, Haddad said.

Baker was convicted of carrying a concealed weapon, police said. He was sentenced to nine months in the Wayne County Jail and three years' probation, Haddad said.

Sgt. Carpenter of the Dearborn police spoke at length about why a high bond should be set.

Carpenter said that since the incident, both Baker and Vreeland have organized other individuals to carry out similar acts and called the men “professional provocateurs.”

Carpenter said some 7,000 text messages have been investigated between Vreeland and Baker about their “protests” and taking advantage of “Trumpophobia” by wearing full Muslim robes and carrying AK-47s at demonstrations.

voodoo_man
08-22-2017, 10:01 AM

Does "hyper-technical" mean they broke the law or did not break the law, in this context?

lwt16
08-22-2017, 10:03 AM
I hope the prison food is good and hot and the relationships they form are even hotter.

Regards.

BobLoblaw
08-22-2017, 10:03 AM

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/men-who-walked-into-dearborn-police-station-armed-with-guns-tactical-vests-sentenced

LOL here's your prize

jetfire
08-22-2017, 11:32 AM

At least for me, the really interesting part about this article is that one of these guys has now lost his firearm ownership rights for the rest of his life, due to a felony conviction. I have to ask, was it worth it?

Hambo
08-22-2017, 02:13 PM
At least for me, the really interesting part about this article is that one of these guys has now lost his firearm ownership rights for the rest of his life, due to a felony conviction. I have to ask, was it worth it?

And his voting rights, and a lot of money, and his anal virginity...

jetfire
08-22-2017, 02:52 PM

Yeah, that too. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. I think these dumb assholes got all the stupid prizes they deserved.

NEPAKevin
08-22-2017, 03:53 PM

Not so sure about the anal virginity being at risk.

Kingsfield
08-22-2017, 07:57 PM
Does "hyper-technical" mean they broke the law or did not break the law, in this context?

As noted in the story, one judge held the two did not violate State concealed weapons law; a different judge held the actions could be prosecuted. In that context, it means the law is not settled and, insofar as it is concluded it is criminal, it is a tedious literal construction lacking cogence.

voodoo_man
08-23-2017, 06:25 AM
As noted in the story, one judge held the two did not violate State concealed weapons law; a different judge held the actions could be prosecuted. In that context, it means the law is not settled and, insofar as it is concluded it is criminal, it is a tedious literal construction lacking cogence.

Right, but they were convicted. So some judge found that whatever the reasoning was for the arrest it meet a legal definition for a violation of criminal law. If they feel that this ruling was egregious they can appeal it.

Or, you know, they could just not have done something stupid to begin with.

randy dragon
08-24-2017, 03:09 AM
New judge is hot and probably liberal.

Aww, it didn't load a picture of the hot judge for me, just the two dumbass dickbags. Although, the younger one sure has a pretty mouth, it's too bad he's not going to prison because the boys definitely could have had some fun with him.

Hambo
08-24-2017, 06:58 AM
Yeah, that too. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. I think these dumb assholes got all the stupid prizes they deserved.

Absolutely. It's like the old game shows. Tell them what's behind door number one, Johnny! For our lucky winners today we have a deluxe suite at the Michigan Department of Corrections. They'll be sharing an economy sized room with three violent felons! Enjoy the large, lighted, and secure recreation area with members of Detroit's most violent gangs...