PDA

View Full Version : Kriss Sphinx SDP Box to Match Review.

P.E. Kelley
12-08-2016, 11:23 AM
Neat pistol. Nicely assembled. Accurate and reliable over my brief (sub 500 round) test.
The rest of the story...

https://youtu.be/xNsEdDBpb7M

TicTacticalTimmy
12-08-2016, 04:37 PM
Pretty impressed with the accuracy you were able to achieve.

I've been watching a bunch of your videos over the last week, good to see you on PF!

In general, how do you feel the CZ platform compares with the new Grand Power line?

Trukinjp13
12-09-2016, 06:45 AM
I love this pistol, would really like to pick one up for myself. Finding the sub compact is about impossible. Great vid and good shooting!

P.E. Kelley
12-09-2016, 10:34 AM
Pretty impressed with the accuracy you were able to achieve.

I've been watching a bunch of your videos over the last week, good to see you on PF!

In general, how do you feel the CZ platform compares with the new Grand Power line?

Which CZs? The Steel CZs vs. the Polymer GPs? or The CZP09 vs. the GP?

Greg
12-09-2016, 02:29 PM

I've watched enough of your vids that I'm recognizing the RO voices.

TicTacticalTimmy
12-09-2016, 07:02 PM
Which CZs? The Steel CZs vs. the Polymer GPs? or The CZP09 vs. the GP?

Let's say the P09 vs the K100, especially how they compare in recoil control and reliability

P.E. Kelley
12-18-2016, 10:34 AM
Let's say the P09 vs the K100, especially how they compare in recoil control and reliability

The K100 "feels" softer shooting and the trigger is much better than the P09.
I don't have enough rounds on the K100 to give you good data on reliability, but I have had a couple failures
to complete the feed cycle. That was cured with the application of lube to the barrel / breech face intersection. (something I was ignorant of at the time of testing)
I have had no failure since.
The P09 is a proven design and has churned out brass without issue.

TicTacticalTimmy
12-19-2016, 02:37 PM
The K100 "feels" softer shooting and the trigger is much better than the P09.
I don't have enough rounds on the K100 to give you good data on reliability, but I have had a couple failures
to complete the feed cycle. That was cured with the application of lube to the barrel / breech face intersection. (something I was ignorant of at the time of testing)
I have had no failure since.
The P09 is a proven design and has churned out brass without issue.

Thanks for the reply. I'm going to have to strongly consider a GP for my next purchase.