PDA

View Full Version : Issue with using the Amazon search box

hiro
12-04-2016, 06:04 PM
Tom

I tried searching for a new keyboard (last of the big spenders, I know) and I got this error:

I'm using chrome on my iPhone. Don't know if I can get it to repeat the error or if it's a one off, I'll try later on my laptop after I've watched the football (with a round ball!)

hiro
12-05-2016, 03:35 PM
Works fine from my laptop, just a fluke I guess (and I can't interpret the error report I got back on my phone, might be just one of those things where retrying was all that was needed).

hiro
12-10-2016, 01:19 PM
No worries dude, the problem resolved itself and all is good.

All I need to do now is make more coffee so anything else I post/attach this morning makes sense...

;)

jwperry
02-05-2017, 02:20 PM
I figured the title of this thread was aptly named, so I'll co-opt it.

What happened to the ebay & amazon search bar?

jwperry
02-05-2017, 09:35 PM
If it makes you feel better, I did read the entire post. :)

Sorry it stopped working I thought it was my work PC blocking some kind of plug-in, then when I saw it was gone from my personal PC, felt it merited an inquiry.

hiro
02-11-2017, 03:02 PM
Now reimplemented as a simple link to the Amazon.com homepage since that was the easiest way to get everything to work and not run afoul of the Amazon Associates operating agreements and trademark usage guidelines.

Tom

Do you still get a cut of the sale when we follow the link from PF?

hiro
02-11-2017, 03:54 PM
Oh yeah! And a better cut than when I was using the Skimlinks search box (almost twice as much). :cool:

Shplendid Ms Moneypenny!

Win win!