PDA

View Full Version : Yes/No: Do you improve your serious-use Glock triggers?

GRV
11-28-2016, 04:22 PM
Anonymous poll time!

Please vote only if you currently run or have a significant history of running a Glock for: carry, duty, and/or nightstand use. The question is to be applied only to Glocks you use for those purposes (not range toys or competition guns). If your answer is different for different Glocks that you run in those three use cases, please vote "Yes, improved."

To qualify as "No, unimproved.":

Gen3 (or earlier) Glocks:
- Must have Glock OEM standard connector or a heavier Glock OEM connector ("+").
- Must have Gen3 Glock OEM trigger bar. (If there's an "earlier" trigger bar I'm forgetting, that's fine, as long as the gun came with the same type.)

Gen4 Glocks:
- Must have Glock OEM "." "Dot" connector or a heavier Glock OEM connector (Standard or "+").
- Must have Gen4 Glock OEM trigger bar.

All Glocks:
- Must have Glock OEM 5.5 lbs striker spring (stock) or heavier Glock OEM striker spring.
- Must have Glock OEM standard coil trigger spring (stock) or heavier Glock OEM trigger spring (NY1 or NY2).
- Must have Glock OEM firing pin block and Glock OEM firing pin block spring.
- Must not have any intentional polishing, ".25 cent trigger job", or equivalent.
- Must not have any work done to coat trigger parts (e.g. NP3) or otherwise change trigger characteristics (e.g. pre-travel, over-travel, etc.).
- All trigger parts must be Glock OEM and must not be intentionally modified in any way from purchased form (e.g. sanding down the trigger shoe, making the trigger safety sit flush, etc.). Trigger parts include: firing pin, firing pin spring, firing pin safety, firing pin safety spring, trigger mechanism housing, connector, trigger spring, and trigger with trigger bar.

Swapping a stepped/serrated-faced trigger bar (G19) for a smooth-faced trigger bar (G17) is acceptable as "No, unimproved." provided it is Glock OEM and of the same generation.

Wear and polishing from regular use is acceptable.

Maritime spring cups are acceptable.

Gadgets are acceptable.

All box-stock full-size and smaller Glocks should qualify, AFAICT.

Non-trigger part modifications that enhance performance (such as grip, magazine catch, slide stop lever, barrel, and sights) are acceptable.

If one or more of your most recent serious-use Glocks does not meet the above, please vote "Yes, improved.".
- White-label or red-label box-stock G34/35s that still have a "-" connector in them (stock) are "Yes, improved." (Blue-label do not come with a "-" connector.)
- A "-" connector with a NY1/2 trigger spring is "Yes, improved."
- Any 3rd party trigger parts means "Yes, improved."
- Any intentional alterations of Glock OEM trigger parts from their purchased form means "Yes, improved."

This is only intended for data gathering purposes regarding this objective distinction.

This is not intended to make any statement about what is or is not acceptable in a trigger for any particular use case. This is not intended to be a witch hunt nor to criticize or judge anyone for their choice of trigger. Hence the anonymity in the poll. Moreover, I am well aware that this is a controversial and subjective definition of the terms "Yes, improved." and "No, unimproved.". If I had better simple terms to use, I'd use them. I considered "modifed/unmodified" but that seemed even more controversial.

Feel free to discuss details or anything vaguely relevant. Heck, for all I care, we can have another 50 page argument over the pros/cons of the LEM trigger :cool::rolleyes:

Luke
11-28-2016, 04:29 PM
My prediction:

17 pages
6 thread drifts
2 people so but hurt they block someone.

Although I don't currently carry glock, I have before and have modified them and left them stock. One I put a 3.3 revo connector in it and changed it after 1 live fire session. Just too light and too little preteavel. I like a decent polish and a minus connector.

Mr_White
11-28-2016, 04:37 PM
Many conditions

You might consider including a stipulation that No votes are only for guns that have received regular parts replacement on things that need it, like the trigger spring, firing pin spring, and firing pin safety spring. Otherwise you might end up with some No votes based on guns that have trigger, firing pin, and/or firing pin safety springs that are long overdue for replacement and are a reliability risk, but give a really sweet rolling-break ~4.5 lb pull in "stock form."

GRV
11-28-2016, 04:38 PM
My prediction:

17 pages
6 thread drifts

Every one of the many key presses needed to form and post this thread was full of great pain and anticipatory regret. Obi-wan is about to get a serious Force gut punch.

GRV
11-28-2016, 04:43 PM
You might consider including a stipulation that No votes are only for guns that have received regular parts replacement on things that need it, like the trigger spring, firing pin spring, and firing pin safety spring. Otherwise you might end up with some No votes based on guns that have trigger, firing pin, and/or firing pin safety springs that are long overdue for replacement and are a reliability risk, but give a really sweet rolling-break ~4.5 lb pull in "stock form."

I get what you're getting at, but I'm content to leave it as is for now. There's a lot of stuff imperfect about this formulation, but the abstract costs (ambiguity, butt hurt, etc.) of other formulations just don't seem worth any possible benefits to my underlying core interest. I considered getting picky with things like spring cups and spacer sleeves too, but ultimately decided the impact of anything there is negligible or would be covered by existing stipulations (e.g. work done to change trigger characteristics).

ETA: FWIW, any benefits reaped from shooting the crap out of stock parts is kinda just a consolation prize for putting in that much time with unimproved parts. Also, believe it or not, Glock does not provide any regular parts replacement schedule in the armorer's class for any parts other than the recoil spring. So drawing a line there is going to be really tough.

Okay, fine, I'll say this though, to qualify as "No, unmodified." you must also know or reasonably believe that your Glock would pass an armorer's inspection, e.g. all safety checks, sear engagement, and so on.

Wondering Beard
11-28-2016, 04:49 PM
White-label or red-label box-stock G34/35s that still have a "-" connector in them (stock) are "Yes, improved." (Blue-label do not come with a "-" connector.)

Considering that G34/35 with a "-" connector are still stock as they came from the factory, I'm not sure they should be labeled "yes, improved".

Nevertheless, since my gen3 G34 is a fun gun and you ask about serious guns, my answer will remain "no, unimproved"

Greg
11-28-2016, 04:57 PM
My prediction:

17 pages
6 thread drifts
Several attempts to change subject to HKs

Although I don't currently carry glock, I have before and have modified them and left them stock. One I put a 3.3 revo connector in it and changed it after 1 live fire session. Just too light and too little preteavel. I like a decent polish and a minus connector.

FIFY

Irelander
11-28-2016, 05:04 PM
I vote yes. I run a Gen3 G19 with a G17 trigger bar with "-" connector and NY1 trigger spring. I am trying to talk myself into the Apex Action Enhancement Trigger.

TCinVA
11-28-2016, 05:07 PM
My Glock internals stay as they came from the factory.

GRV
11-28-2016, 05:12 PM
Considering that G34/35 with a "-" connector are still stock as they came from the factory, I'm not sure they should be labeled "yes, improved".

Nevertheless, since my gen3 G34 is a fun gun and you ask about serious guns, my answer will remain "no, unimproved"

I thought about this some, but to phrase it selfishly: the existing stipulations are in fact the ones I am most interested in seeing data on.

The fact is, Glock does not condone white/red label box-stock G34/35s for duty use for precisely this reason. They put standard connectors in blue-label Gen3 G34/35s and dot connectors in blue-label Gen4 G34/35s. If someone runs a "-" connector G34 for carry and counts as "No, unimproved.", then it seems ridiculous to count a box-stock G17 with a "-" connector as "Yes, improved.", and if we swap the stance on that too then we're down the hill. To be clear, whether or not people swap for an OEM "-" connector is in fact one of the distinctions I'm most interested in preserving and having represented in the data.

Of course, Glock also condones the "-" connector plus NY1 for duty, so one could argue this should be "No, unimproved.", but there's been a strong contingency represented here in the past of people who chose that combo precisely because it is somehow easier or better to shoot than the stock setup. So again, not a perfect or objective set of criteria, but I think its the one that'll get closest to the numbers I'm curious about.

This again is why I'm trying to stress that these criterion are not trying to make a point about anything. I'm totally cool with people using this thread to debate what should be "acceptable" or "not acceptable" for various use cases, but that's really a totally separate issue from the objective data collecting question and I hope everyone can read past the imperfect language of "improved/unimproved" and not get these two things tangled.

Leroy Suggs
11-28-2016, 05:13 PM

Mine do too.

blues
11-28-2016, 05:15 PM

Same but for agency mandatory NY Trigger replacements on both G19 and 26 performed by agency armorer.

(I didn't vote as I was afraid to make a mistake and have to stay after school.)

GRV
11-28-2016, 05:21 PM
Same but for agency mandatory NY Trigger replacements on both G19 and 26 performed by agency armorer.

(I didn't vote as I was afraid to make a mistake and have to stay after school.)

This is the unfortunate tradeoff between being specific enough to avoid misinterpretation vs. being concise enough to be understood.

blues, that counts as "No, unimproved." :p (NY trigger spring, all other parts stock and unmodified).

hiro
11-28-2016, 05:25 PM
I don't yet qualify as a serious user, didn't stop me voting. :p

I would rather learn to shoot the gun (any gun) out of the box and be aware of the trigger and what it needs me to do, regardless of the pistol. I don't know if I'm right or wrong about this or if there is a right and wrong, my logic is that I'm the one needs to improve and become skilled. Lock the gun in a rest of some kind and it will out shoot me, will an upgraded trigger make any difference to the rest?

Mr_White
11-28-2016, 05:32 PM
I wouldn't trade the time I spent with the NY1/standard connector combo for anything. That effort resulted in huge objective improvement with all the Glock OEM trigger spring and connector combinations. Even so, I still shot all the lighter weight OEM combos objectively better than the heavier ones, and at this point I've pretty well settled on the stock trigger spring, minus connector, and 5lb striker spring.

blues
11-28-2016, 05:41 PM
This is the unfortunate tradeoff between being specific enough to avoid misinterpretation vs. being concise enough to be understood.

blues, that counts as "No, unimproved." :p (NY trigger spring, all other parts stock and unmodified).

I will go ahead and vote then. (But if Trump comes around and says that the system has been rigged and lots of folks are voting "no" even though he knows for a fact they should have voted "yes", I'm not taking the rap.)

Kevin B.
11-28-2016, 05:51 PM
I run "-" connectors in GEN 3 glocks and stock triggers in GEN 4 glocks.

JHC
11-28-2016, 06:07 PM
OEM minus til I run short of them, then dots.

Mitch
11-28-2016, 06:46 PM
The only glocks I've seen go down in classes are a Gen 3 22 that started acting right once the TLR1 came off, and Glock 19s where the owner used non-OEM trigger parts.

That was enough for me to leave well enough alone. I leave mine entirely stock, but I'd be okay using an OEM minus connector.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JonInWA
11-28-2016, 06:48 PM
Dang, Dove...I need to have a matrix in front of me to answer your query.....

Gen 3 G17: No improvements; excellent out of the box

Gen 3 G19 #1: Gen 3.5 triggerbar (with smooth trigger), dot connector

Gen 3 G19 #2: NY1, earlier Gen 3 smooth-triggered triggerbar (without dogleg channel) minus connector

Gen 3 G21: Updated triggerbar (now OEM stock), NY2, dot connector

Gen 3 G34: OEM minus connector, NY1 (and yes, it's a Blue Label that indeed DID come with a OEM minus connector-you're wrong in your assertation that Blue Label G34s did not come with a minus connector-they in fact come as ordered and produced by Glock either for an authorized distributer or a specific ordering agency)

Gen4 G22: No improvements; excellent out of the box

Best, Jon

The Apprentice
11-28-2016, 07:42 PM
I stick to factory parts but do tend to tinker a bit. Gen 3 glock 17 triggers and trigger bars in my Gen 4s and while they are out I hit them and the conector with a little polish.

Gray222
11-28-2016, 08:12 PM
As much as I want to walk around with super light triggers the fact remains that standard triggers have a fairly uncontested legal history and these new aftermarket triggers don't...

FNFAN
11-28-2016, 08:43 PM
Sights and maybe relieving the underside of trigger guard.

YVK
11-28-2016, 08:45 PM
Now that we have sixty voters with near even split, let's go and have a shootout.

MSparks909
11-28-2016, 08:48 PM
Glock "-" connector, maritime spring cups and G17 non serrated triggers in all my Glocks. Gen 4 trigger bars in all of mine too.

Gray222
11-28-2016, 08:49 PM
Now that we have sixty voters with near even split, let's go and have a shootout.

http://i.imgur.com/J1PWKic.gif

SAWBONES
11-28-2016, 08:50 PM
Yes.

Two Gen 2 G19s, a Gen 3 G26, a Gen 3 G21, two Gen 3 G30s and two Gen 3 G36s, all with OEM "-" connectors.
Quite acceptable trigger actions in all cases.

PD Sgt.
11-28-2016, 09:02 PM
Stock trigger bar to whichever generation (I have Gen 2, 3, and 4 models) with a polished "-" connector and trigger bar where it contacts the connector. Apex striker blocks.

My regular carry guns get a factory extra power striker spring (red) after a few experiences with hard primers in some training ammo at work. I use an extra power trigger spring to offset the extra pull weight, but it still ends up about a half pound heavier than stock.

GuanoLoco
11-28-2016, 09:15 PM
Yes, improved. But not enought to get excited about. Learning to shoot a heavier but smoother trigger with a good reset.

psalms144.1
11-28-2016, 09:21 PM
I voted "Yes" because I'm currently running 3rd Gen smooth faced triggers in my Gen4 pistols. I have new smooth faced Gen4 triggers with trigger bars coming to replace those, so I'll soon be back in the "No, stock" category...

JCS
11-28-2016, 09:30 PM
I voted yes. I have a bone stock 26 which has the best glock trigger I've ever felt (admittedly I haven't felt a lot) and my main carry gun has a flat face trigger and a minus connector.

While I really like it a lot, I'm not convinced it'll be permanent.

BillSWPA
11-28-2016, 09:37 PM
8 lb. NY1 trigger springs with 3.5 lb. "-"connectors. This combination provides a consistent pull weight from beginning to end, along with a crisper break, than the factory setup. The resulting trigger pull is slightly heavier than the factory setup (if I understand correctly, it is about 7 lb.), but due to the other factors, is also easier to shoot well than the factory setup. Regarding the courtroom issues, I would not use a trigger with a pull of less than 4 lb. for this reason. I am not the least bit worried about someone making an issue of my trigger selection. In fact, if a prosecutor or plaintiff's personal injury lawyer is going to be overzelous, I hope they are that stupid.

DocGKR
11-28-2016, 10:17 PM
As noted by others, I run OEM "-" connectors in GEN 3 Glocks and stock "dot" triggers in GEN 4 Glocks.

Up1911Fan
11-28-2016, 10:31 PM
Ghost Evo Elite (fitted) with 6lb trigger and striker springs in several Gen4 G17's. I just added a SSVI TYR trigger to that set up on one of them, i've yet to live fire it yet, but it feels awesome in dry firing it.

LSP552
11-28-2016, 11:14 PM
All of my serious Glocks have a factory "-" connector and standard springs.

Chuck Whitlock
11-28-2016, 11:16 PM
8 lb. NY1 trigger springs with 3.5 lb. "-"connectors. This combination provides a consistent pull weight from beginning to end, along with a crisper break, than the factory setup. The resulting trigger pull is slightly heavier than the factory setup (if I understand correctly, it is about 7 lb.), but due to the other factors, is also easier to shoot well than the factory setup. Regarding the courtroom issues, I would not use a trigger with a pull of less than 4 lb. for this reason. I am not the least bit worried about someone making an issue of my trigger selection. In fact, if a prosecutor or plaintiff's personal injury lawyer is going to be overzelous, I hope they are that stupid.

Same as Bill. All Glock OEM parts, and this is a Glock authorized combination for duty use.

GRV
11-29-2016, 12:15 AM
Wow, this has been really interesting so far. :D

Crazy right? I definitely wasn't expecting such an even split.

Stock trigger bar to whichever generation (I have Gen 2, 3, and 4 models) with a polished "-" connector and trigger bar where it contacts the connector. Apex striker blocks.

My regular carry guns get a factory extra power striker spring (red) after a few experiences with hard primers in some training ammo at work. I use an extra power trigger spring to offset the extra pull weight, but it still ends up about a half pound heavier than stock.

That's really interesting, but makes a lot of sense. I definitely wasn't expecting anyone to be running one of the Glock OEM extra power striker springs. Very cool to see they're really out there :cool:

LOKNLOD
11-29-2016, 12:29 AM
Gen3 G26 - no mods. Really "good" for a factory Glock trigger
Gen4 G19 #1 - added a (-) connector.
^^ those two get carried most.
Gen4 G19 #2 - no mods.
Gen2 G19 - (-) connecter and NY1 spring.
Gen3 G17 FDE - no mods
Gen3 G17 w/ grip chop - very well worn/polished with (-) connector and NY1 with a reduced power spring in the NY1. Very nice attempt at a rolling break. It was awesome with just the plastic piece of the NY1 in place.
Gen3 G34 OD - factory (-) connector and NY1 spring.

Despite all the philosophizing over the minutia I shoot them all pretty much the same at speed. For slow fire the Gen3 17 with grip chop has the best feel.

ssb
11-29-2016, 12:44 AM
Gen 4 G17 #1: "Improved" in that I gave the dot connector + trigger bar interface a light polish job (no metal removed) and occasionally throw some grease on it. Was 7+lbs out of the box, this work brought it into the 5.5-6lb range with a nice roll. Was a carry gun, but now serves as a backup and practice gun.
Gen 4 G17 #2: Unimproved except for grease on the trigger bar + connector. Trigger was excellent out of the box.
Gen 4 G26: Currently unimproved (and also unfired and uncarried). I'll see how the trigger shakes out after reliability testing.

I have previously used APEX triggers in Gen 4 Glock 19s but didn't keep those when I went to G17s.

LockedBreech
11-29-2016, 01:17 AM
I don't futz with the trigger or safety mechanisms of any home defense or carry gun. Strictly range guns. Both my G19G4 and G23G3 have stock triggers.

Totem Polar
11-29-2016, 01:55 AM
Not sure how to vote. G43 and G26 = box stock. Gen 3 17 = factory minus connector, stock springs. Original G42 was so bad that I put a ghost something or other in it. That's how they all ended up, and they've all done rotation, so...

Hi-Point Aficionado
11-29-2016, 02:13 AM
Full list of Glock mods in my safe: Hackathorn or Defoor sights, maybe an extended baseplate if I'm feeling spunky.

I run second and third gens other than the 43 and 42 so the triggers break in pretty nice as they are.

OnionsAndDragons
11-29-2016, 03:30 AM
Yep. OEM minus connectors, NY1 trigger springs. Zero non-Glock factory internal parts whatsoever.

BigT
11-29-2016, 04:03 AM
At the very least my new GLOCKS get a 2kg (- ) connector and sights before I fire a shot with them. Springs in carry guns remain stock , but connectors,sights and mag releases go immediately.

I am messing around with a Dot connector(we previously haven't been able to get those here) for its slightly crisper break.

Sero Sed Serio
11-29-2016, 06:18 AM
Yes, my carry Glocks have all been Apex'd: Apex triggers with Gen. 3 trigger bars in Gen. 4 guns, and Apex striker block plungers.

spinmove_
11-29-2016, 07:20 AM
According to the criteria, I do not improve my triggers...yet. I do have a NY1 spring and "-" connector on the way though to put into my G19Gen4, so that'll technically change later this week.

Nephrology
11-29-2016, 07:36 AM
4th gen guns: Gen 3 trigger bar, light polishing.
Gen 3: light polishing.

+ White Sound HREDs, 30274 ejectors.

Mike C
11-29-2016, 08:00 AM
Yes on all Gen4's they have Hack rears, standard tritium front, Robar OEM drop in trigger kits, HREDs on all of them. No on the 42's and 43's, they are all stock to include the sights.

BillSWPA
11-29-2016, 08:08 AM
Although I modify the triggers on 2nd and 3rd generation guns, the 4th generation triggers I have tried are nice enough that ai would not be inclined to change them if I owned one.

BobLoblaw
11-29-2016, 08:38 AM
Yes. I only own 4th gens now.

"-" OEM connectors
Apex safety plungers
Apex extractors (G19s only)
SSVI Tyr triggers on G19s/17s (cuz trigger reach)

JHC
11-29-2016, 08:50 AM
OH my late prod G43 is untouched but for sights. Holy smokes it's the best Glock trigger I've ever bought and better than any of my others with minus or dot connectors.

I'm expecting the 17M/19M to share this new trigger/connector set up.

Totem Polar
11-29-2016, 09:01 AM
OH my late prod G43 is untouched but for sights. Holy smokes it's the best Glock trigger I've ever bought and better than any of my others with minus or dot connectors.

My second G43 made me believe in OEM triggers again. They certainly got it dialed in by that point.

abu fitna
11-29-2016, 09:13 AM
Stock internals on all Glocks.

The only change made was on an early 43 to replace original connector with new revision OEM part currently shipping on all units. And while this was an improvement in functional terms it was really just correcting out of spec performance due to defect in original design at first release.

JAD
11-29-2016, 09:27 AM
1.Buy Glock.
2.Feel like I overpaid.
3.Change sights.
4.Shoot Glock.
5.Be disappointed in myself.
6.Carry Glock.
7.Be uncomfortable.
8.Sell Glock.
9.Be disappointed in myself.
10.Loop.

LSP552
11-29-2016, 09:34 AM

Sounds like a nice step towards Perfection (TM). All Glock needs to do now is to stick a P226 grip on it......

Slalom.45
11-29-2016, 12:48 PM
My carry Glock's have Ghost connectors in them. The 17 was custom fit and I have an Edge drop in in my early 43. From what I hear I'd love to try one of the more recent factory ones for the little gun.

ralph
11-29-2016, 01:17 PM
I have 3 Glocks, 1 g17, and 2 g19's all gen4 guns. The 17 is bone stock except for the sights. The 19's both have Apex extractors and aftermarket sights, other than that they're stock. I've never felt the need to change a bunch of stuff on my Glocks (other than sights, and a Apex extractor if needed) I think the gen 4 guns are fine as they come.

GRV
11-29-2016, 03:57 PM
Not sure how to vote. G43 and G26 = box stock. Gen 3 17 = factory minus connector, stock springs. Original G42 was so bad that I put a ghost something or other in it. That's how they all ended up, and they've all done rotation, so...

That's "Yes, improved."

Unless you feel that both your G17 and G42 are sufficiently retired from all serious use.

Appalachained
12-31-2016, 11:40 PM
Gen4 G26(summer EDC)- Glock Night Sights, G17 trigger bar

Gen4 G19(EDC)- Warren Carry sights, G17 trigger bar

Gen 4 g17 - Titanium striker, comp spring kit, Zev V4 race connector, Warren comp sights, mag well

X2 Gen2 G19's - Warren carry sights, dot connectors.

Gen3 G37 - Warren Carry sights

Gen4 G32 - Warren Carry sights, G33 trigger bar

Gen4 G23 - Warren Carry sights, G22 trigger bar

All of them get polished internally. So yes improved.

RND
01-02-2017, 10:22 PM
Way too much time.

Tamara
01-03-2017, 05:16 PM
I put "no" because my regular carry gun is a Gen3 19 with no alterations to the firing bits other than the smooth trigger out of a full-size gun.

Before I took a class with Tom Givens back in August, I moved my Gadget to a Robar Gen2 17 that had a Zev connector, NY1 spring, and an Overwatch Precision TAC trigger in it because I wanted to try that setup in the class environment.

Because I am lazy and a procrastinator, I didn't get around to moving my Gadget back to my 19 right after the class and wound up carrying the 17 in that configuration through the end of October, including one of John & Melody's Armed Parent/Guardian classes and ECQC. So it's not like I have some huge problem with carrying a Glock that's been altered in the trigger group, I just don't feel really compelled to do it to my main carry gun.

Texaspoff
01-04-2017, 05:12 AM
I voted "yes" cause I run what works for me. I have had just about every trigger option and setup there has been available for Glock pistols since Aero-Tek was the hot place to shop. The setup I use in my 3rd and 4th gen pistols is the exactly the same. 3rd gen guns all run all factory parts except for a Zev reduced striker block spring, and heavier trigger return spring. 4th gens, everything stock, with again the same springs replaced. The biggest gripe I have with glock triggers is feeling the striker block disengagement when taking up the slack. This setup eliminates it, with no degradation in reliability.

TXPO

rauchman
01-04-2017, 09:21 AM
I own 7 Glocks. Except for a Gen 2.5 G26 (which has the best stock Glock trigger I've experienced), regardless of Gen, all have a Gen 3 G17/G22 trigger bar (except for G21) and a "-" connector. All have had polishing of the internals.

I dabbled with different spring weights for a bit, but wound up going back to the stock springs.

Montesf1030
01-04-2017, 11:05 AM
Yes ... I have 3.5 Ghost Edge Connectors in my Glock 19 and in my Glock 26 ... Big difference in the feel of the trigger ...

Lost River
01-04-2017, 01:52 PM
My comp guns and carry guns have the same internal configuration. It is not stock.

I prefer to have them all to have as close to the exact same trigger poundage/take-up, etc as possible.