PDA

View Full Version : New Website is live!!

Tony Mayer
11-07-2016, 01:31 PM
Hey all, new website is now live. Way easier than I was expecting it to be. The Wing Claw 2.0 should be up by the end of the day.

Thanks

JAD
11-07-2016, 02:31 PM
It's a huge improvement. Congratulations. The ecommerce system functions very well. Total time to select what I needed and place an order was <3 minutes.

Tony Mayer
11-07-2016, 02:45 PM
It's a huge improvement. Congratulations. The ecommerce system functions very well. Total time to select what I needed and place an order was <3 minutes.

SWWEEETT!! Yeah the new one is much better!!

Thanks

Tony Mayer
11-07-2016, 03:33 PM
Our FAQ page has been updated considerably as well! The new website is much easier to add new products and update pics and FAQ's as needed!

That Guy
11-08-2016, 06:17 AM
So, international orders are still via e-mail, right?

I've been meaning to place another order, but stupid things like power bills and vehicle maintenance costs keep interfering... :p But Soon(TM).

voodoo_man
11-08-2016, 07:48 AM
Checked it on newest version of Chrome and IE.

On Chrome there is a large gap between the holster photos on the main page and the newsletter box, which is not present on IE. This may be a browser adaptation thing which you may not be able to fix.

The "Reviews" page doesn't have an option to leave reviews and doesn't have any links to reviews (like mine) which would probably be beneficial. Also you should have at least one photos on every page. Doesn't have to be big, but it draws attention instead of TEXT WALL which some people glaze over after seeing.

Font size is good.

Site looks good.

Only thing that bugs me, and this is probably just me being neurotic about these things, is that the photos don't match. Some are white backgrounds, some are obviously against a desk or white paper, some are with people. They should all be the same, for consistencies sake, it also looks more professional.

JohnO
11-08-2016, 08:30 AM
Tried to signup for your newsletter. Got this.

Requested Item Not Available
We're sorry but it appears that the "SFNT?" page is not available at this time.

Please click here to return to our home page.

Tony Mayer
11-08-2016, 12:54 PM
Thanks for the info and suggestions Voodoo and JohnO. We are replacing pics as needed and this site is a quick delete and replace so it will be much easier to add/delete pics. I like having product only pics and on body pics (although we are leaning more towards product only pics with this site) as it shows what the holster does and looks like on the body. Voodoo, I will pass the info on to my tech dept re the IE and Google thing. The reviews page is coming as well as newsletter stuff. One thing I have learned is if you wait till a website if perfect, you will never launch it.

voodoo_man
11-08-2016, 01:04 PM
Thanks for the info and suggestions Voodoo and JohnO. We are replacing pics as needed and this site is a quick delete and replace so it will be much easier to add/delete pics. I like having product only pics and on body pics (although we are leaning more towards product only pics with this site) as it shows what the holster does and looks like on the body. Voodoo, I will pass the info on to my tech dept re the IE and Google thing. The reviews page is coming as well as newsletter stuff. One thing I have learned is if you wait till a website if perfect, you will never launch it.

If you need photos, don't hesitate to contact me.

Tony Mayer
11-08-2016, 02:27 PM
Will do Voodoo

Thanks

Tony Mayer
11-08-2016, 03:20 PM
Tried to signup for your newsletter. Got this.

Requested Item Not Available
We're sorry but it appears that the "SFNT?" page is not available at this time.

Please click here to return to our home page.

JohnO, I was asked to see what operating system you are using and is it a PC or Mac?

Thanks

11B10
11-08-2016, 08:54 PM
Checked it on newest version of Chrome and IE.

On Chrome there is a large gap between the holster photos on the main page and the newsletter box, which is not present on IE. This may be a browser adaptation thing which you may not be able to fix.

The "Reviews" page doesn't have an option to leave reviews and doesn't have any links to reviews (like mine) which would probably be beneficial. Also you should have at least one photos on every page. Doesn't have to be big, but it draws attention instead of TEXT WALL which some people glaze over after seeing.

Font size is good.

Site looks good.

Only thing that bugs me, and this is probably just me being neurotic about these things, is that the photos don't match. Some are white backgrounds, some are obviously against a desk or white paper, some are with people. They should all be the same, for consistencies sake, it also looks more professional.

Aaahhh, what do you know about taking pictures, anyway? LOLOLOL