PDA

View Full Version : Surefire X300U-B holster options?

Clay1
10-21-2016, 11:30 AM
So I was ready to buy a Raven Phantom with a weapon mounted light option for a Surefire X300U. When I go to order the quick ship holster it says that it is only for the X300U-A model. I own the B model.

Anyone know where I can get a quick ship type of holster for a G19 with an option for a Surefire X300U-B model quickly? I waited too long and have a class on Nov 5th and wanted to have a holster in my hands before then. If I can find a holster I will buy it, if I can't I will run the class with a handheld light and take my time and find a holster later. Most of the class is done with handheld lights instead of weapon mounted lights anyhow, but I wish that I had the option to still.

martin_j001
10-21-2016, 11:44 AM
I was in the same predicament not too long ago and ended up ordering from Bravo Concealment. I recently ordered from HolsterCo and got a holster within a week or so, not sure if they support the X300U-B or not though. I have also heard KSG has a very quick turnaround time too.

Clay1
10-21-2016, 02:19 PM
I was in the same predicament not too long ago and ended up ordering from Bravo Concealment. I recently ordered from HolsterCo and got a holster within a week or so, not sure if they support the X300U-B or not though. I have also heard KSG has a very quick turnaround time too.

Thanks Martin, I sat on this decision too long and was hot and ready to pull the trigger on this deal. I liked what I saw on the Bravo Concealment website and ordered a DSO-L IWB holster that I can carry appendix and at 3 Oclock. It actually fits the light that I have and will ship within a week. I'll let you know how it ran in the class. Thanks again for a push in the right direction.