PDA

View Full Version : Intro - Dugga Boy, now Dagga Boy (but still pronounced like Dugga)

GJM
09-20-2016, 02:46 PM
If you didn't notice, Nyeti is now Dugga Boy, a description better fitting him. A Cape buffalo is pretty common, but this is a Dugga Boy:

Among Cape buffalo the dugga boys, the old bachelor bulls, are the most unadulterated form of the buffalo drug. Dugga boys (the word means "mud" in Zimbabwe's Shona language) behave as if they own the wallows. Either bullies or grandees, they lay claim to the mud holes by seeming divine right.

Secondary benefit is Dugga Boy uses the same initials as Darryl Bolke, meaning all his monogrammed and engraved bespoke items match. One caution, he is as grumpy as always. However -- all the butthurt stayed with Nyeti, so Dugga Boy is without.

Casual Friday
09-20-2016, 06:18 PM
Did the Harries technique carry over, does he still have the Raptor, and is he still a fan of the LEM for a street trigger?

TXBK
09-20-2016, 06:32 PM
This is how I imagine Nyeti's Cape Buffalo Conquest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kO2Kpih-7s

11B10
09-20-2016, 07:33 PM
The date of this change should be an event at PF! Who do we talk to in order to make that happen?

GJM
09-20-2016, 07:37 PM
The date of this change should be an event at PF! Who do we talk to in order to make that happen?

Same person you would ask, if you wanted to change your screen name to Nyeti, now that it is available. if I didn't have so many bespoke things monogrammed with GJM, I would have jumped all over it.

blues
09-20-2016, 07:40 PM
Now that he's gone through this transformation, if he goes to Charlotte, NC which bathroom does he have to use? *

(*Correct answer: Any one Dugga Boy wishes.)

GJM
09-20-2016, 07:41 PM
Now that he's gone through this transformation, if he goes to Charlotte, NC which bathroom does he have to use? *

He is a Dugga Boy, any damn bathroom he wants.

(*Correct answer: Any one Dugga Boy wishes.)

Dagga Boy
09-20-2016, 10:19 PM
Did the Harries technique carry over, does he still have the Raptor, and is he still a fan of the LEM for a street trigger?

Yes.....and generally hates everybody not in my mud hole.

Erik
09-20-2016, 10:21 PM
Are we not doing phrasing anymore?

Tamara
09-20-2016, 10:23 PM

RIGHT?

orionz06
09-20-2016, 10:25 PM
What's with the Cape buffalo?

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using an owl

john c
09-20-2016, 10:31 PM
Is this like a Dr metamorphosis on Dr Who?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blues
09-20-2016, 10:36 PM

Apparently some folks are buffaloed by this caper...

GJM
09-20-2016, 10:54 PM

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg251/GJMandes/image_zpsrytbnmwt.jpeg (http://s250.photobucket.com/user/GJMandes/media/image_zpsrytbnmwt.jpeg.html)

Ed L
09-20-2016, 10:58 PM
Uh, no.

He has been universally known as Nyeti for years.

Unless he is trying to hide out because he is now in the S&W overbuyers protection program . . .

Tamara
09-20-2016, 11:25 PM

Do you even gun culture (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.585_Nyati), bro? :D

Special occasions carry holster in Cape buffalo hide from Dragon Leatherworks...

S.W.A.T. Magazine (https://www.swatmag.com/) editor Denny Hansen being menaced by a Cape buff at FTW Ranch this very morning....

SeriousStudent
09-20-2016, 11:31 PM
This is how I imagine Nyeti's Cape Buffalo Conquest.

Actually, I always figured it would be two rounds out of a Registered Magnum, delivered from a low ready into the Cape Buffalo's left eye socket.

Two rounds, not one. Because as your guide says "You always pays your insurance."

Dagga Boy
09-20-2016, 11:54 PM

When you meet me in person one of these days, it will totally make sense.

A little. Nyeti is from an African word meaning Cape Buffalo (Nyeti or nyati...depends who is spelling it). It has been my online name since gun forums started....which also was when I was much more in my prime. Now that I am retired from LE, basically an old grumpy FTW sort of guy...Dugga Boy is a better fit. Also, most folks in the gun/knife industry side all know me as simply DB. At this point, this is the only forum I am participating one, so coming out of PFestivus, GJM suggested that I am at the Dugga Boy stage of life, and if the shoe fits.....
I think it will also be a good means to just let Nyeti die on all the other forums outside the sale section on the S&W forum......I don't want to go too far over the edge.

Dagga Boy
09-21-2016, 12:01 AM
Actually, I always figured it would be two rounds out of a Registered Magnum, delivered from a low ready into the Cape Buffalo's left eye socket.

Two rounds, not one. Because as your guide says "You always pays your insurance."

Actually, when I go on my Cape Buffalo hunt, I have always dreamed of it being with a big Caliber single shot like a Ruger #1 in one of the big .40 caliber magnums or rechambered to a Nitro caliber. The other option would be a .45-70 Lever. Both would make it quite sporting where it is about a fifty fifty on outcome. If I am going to hunt an animal for sport.....that needs have a level of fairness to make it what I want out of it. Having hunted armed men professionally, and loved it, the level,of danger needs to be up there for the rush.

Tamara also gets an extra special bonus points for the month. Good to see that a Cape Buffalo hide holster is her special occasion holster as well. Of course, mine is from John Ralston and houses my most expensive 1911.....but she still gets an A for effort.

Tamara
09-21-2016, 12:06 AM
A Cape buff hunt is, like, Number One With A Bullet on my bucket list.

Drang
09-21-2016, 12:13 AM
And we all look forward to your book about Tam And Dugga Boy's Big Adventure!

Tamara
09-21-2016, 12:13 AM
Tamara also gets an extra special bonus points for the month. Good to see that a Cape Buffalo hide holster is her special occasion holster as well. Of course, mine is from John Ralston and houses my most expensive 1911.....but she still gets an A for effort.

That holster will likely only be worn at the annual gathering of my closest friends. Since it's on the other end of a long day's air travel, I usually only bring my carry pistol and maybe one or two other handguns I need a bunch of people to fire for work. It pained me to place my order for a Glock holster, especially when Dennis made it clear this was the last bit of Cape buff hide he had for now...

...and then, about two or three weeks later, that dead-sexy Wilson TCP Pro 9mm shows up.

Story of my life. ;)

Erick Gelhaus
09-21-2016, 01:03 AM
Through that point in my life and for a few years after, nothing in my life was equal to taking an old, solitary buff bull in the open while on foot at less than twenty yards.

Dagga Boy
09-21-2016, 06:13 AM
A Cape buff hunt is, like, Number One With A Bullet on my bucket list.

George can take both of us. He, Charlie and Astro driving the hunting car, we can sit in the seats in front.

Through that point in my life and for a few years after, nothing in my life was equal to taking an old, solitary buff bull in the open while on foot at less than twenty yards.

Rub it in jackass.

Dagga Boy
09-21-2016, 06:27 AM
Actually......maybe standing in back is a better idea....:cool:

Welder
09-21-2016, 06:36 AM
Actually, when I go on my Cape Buffalo hunt, I have always dreamed of it being with a big Caliber single shot like a Ruger #1 in one of the big .40 caliber magnums or rechambered to a Nitro caliber.

No need for a rechambering to Nitro - Ruger made some in .450/400 NE just a few years back. Mine is one of very few (have heard 19 on the interwebz) that were made with the heavy .458 contour barrel. I guess the rest were on the lighter .375 profile.

Dagga Boy
09-21-2016, 07:27 AM
No need for a rechambering to Nitro - Ruger made some in .450/400 NE just a few years back. Mine is one of very few (have heard 19 on the interwebz) that were made with the heavy .458 contour barrel. I guess the rest were on the lighter .375 profile.

I have one in 45-70 that I was going to rechambered.......then I saw the .475 Turnbull edition last night, and had dreamy thoughts.

Tamara
09-21-2016, 07:39 AM
Actually, when I go on my Cape Buffalo hunt, I have always dreamed of it being with a big Caliber single shot like a Ruger #1 in one of the big .40 caliber magnums or rechambered to a Nitro caliber. The other option would be a .45-70 Lever.

Rich Lucibella used a .45-70 Marlin back in '01 (http://thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88549&highlight=cape). I mostly remembered that because of this thread (https://thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64786), where Randy Garrett showed up...

blues
09-21-2016, 08:04 AM
Rich Lucibella used a .45-70 Marlin back in '01 (http://thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88549&highlight=cape). I mostly remembered that because of this thread (https://thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64786), where Randy Garrett showed up...

I haven't heard Rich's name in years. We used to keep up with one another and trade knives back and forth. Interesting fella for sure.

jc000
09-21-2016, 08:09 AM
Nyeti is from an African word meaning Cape Buffalo (Nyeti or nyati...depends who is spelling it).

Lol. I always thought Nyeti was some bastardization of "NY Yeti" as in a Yeti from NYC.

Though near as I can tell you never lived there? :confused:

GJM
09-21-2016, 08:12 AM
Bunch buff harvested
with Garrett ammo past years
all bullets passed through

blues
09-21-2016, 08:25 AM
Dugga Boy haiku...

Anathema to say least

Watch your six, Bwana.

Irelander
09-21-2016, 08:30 AM
Nyeti is from an African word meaning Cape Buffalo

Oh...I always thought it was this:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/47624012/NYETI.PNG

Chance
09-21-2016, 10:14 AM
Quick question: when you change a username, does it update the username where you've previously been quoted? Darryl has contributed a lot of content, and a new user might be thumbing through old threads and not realize the person they're talking to is the same dude. It's not a big deal, it just may cut down on the phenomenon of having the same conversation over-and-over.

blues
09-21-2016, 10:18 AM
Quick question: when you change a username, does it update the username where you've previously been quoted? Darryl has contributed a lot of content, and a new user might be thumbing through old threads and not realize the person they're talking to is the same dude. It's not a big deal, it just may cut down on the phenomenon of having the same conversation over-and-over.

If you look at Dugga Boy's posts (accessible via his avatar or name) you go to the following:

https://pistol-forum.com/search.php?searchid=6009900

The posts listed there include current and previous posts made under his former nom de plume which should help in large measure even if quotes are unaffected.

ETA: Posted before I saw that Tom posted just above.

Lex Luthier
09-21-2016, 10:20 AM
Yes. Threads from years ago are now attributed to Dugga Boy.

blues
09-21-2016, 10:23 AM
You posted the resultant URL of the search and not the URL that initiated it. Since searches are cached for performance reasons, the URL you posted with soon expire and be invalid.

That's why I don't run the forum. (But if I stay in my lane I'll have nothing to contribute whatsoever. :p)

Sorry for the error.

Chance
09-21-2016, 10:40 AM
Lol. I always thought Nyeti was some bastardization of "NY Yeti" as in a Yeti from NYC.

I had no idea it meant anything either. I always thought Darryl was like, "I'm as hairy as a yeti, and then I'll put an 'n' in front of it for some reason."

Eastex
09-21-2016, 11:08 AM
I figured it was some foreign language word for revolver collector

Ronin_Jedi
09-21-2016, 11:40 AM
When you meet me in person one of these days, it will totally make sense.

A little. Nyeti is from an African word meaning Cape Buffalo (Nyeti or nyati...depends who is spelling it). It has been my online name since gun forums started....which also was when I was much more in my prime.

And here me thunked "NYETI" came from NY+Yeti or possible nyet (Ruskie for "no" - here meant as not legal).

Okay, the Yeti is dead. Long live "Bigfoot"? 😁

Ok, ok, Dugga Boy it is then, I guess. The old ways die hard.😥

Sent from my Sero 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Totem Polar
09-21-2016, 12:09 PM
I always thought it was a mashup of "no" and "big and hairy", myself. Not much has changed in that regard, really.

TR675
09-21-2016, 12:43 PM
I always thought it was a mashup of "no" and "big and hairy", myself. Not much has changed in that regard, really.

Right? I figured it was a mashup of "nyet" and "yeti". Like it was a denial - "I am not a Sasquatch". A denial with little basis in truth, judging by the pictures.

DB, please do not squash me. Thank you.

GJM
09-21-2016, 12:44 PM
Right? I figured it was a mashup of "nyet" and "yeti". Like it was a denial - "I am not a Sasquatch". A denial with little basis in truth, judging by the pictures.

DB, please do not squash me. Thank you.

OK, but do you now know what a Dugga Boy is?

TR675
09-21-2016, 01:16 PM
A big, hairy monster that likes to squash things?

So, basically Darryl.

blues
09-21-2016, 02:24 PM

A supply clerk with a surly disposition who's been tasked with taking out the trash?

(Duckin' and runnin'!!!! :p)

Ronin_Jedi
09-21-2016, 03:52 PM
Uh, is that rap crap for "ugly kid"?

Wait, tell me later. I needs goez hidz my ass befow Iz getz shot. Handz up!

Sent from my Sero 7 Pro using Tapatalk

john c
09-21-2016, 04:15 PM
George can take both of us. He, Charlie and Astro driving the hunting car, we can sit in the seats in front.

Tam, I think you should take him up on this offer. It sounds like a date you won't soon forget.

Aside from any complications of current relationships, compatibility, etc; Tam and DB would make the perfect PF power couple. It would be like Brad Pitt and Anjolina Jolie....wait, that didn't work so well. ;)

GJM
09-21-2016, 04:25 PM
Tam, I think you should take him up on this offer. It sounds like a date you won't soon forget.

Aside from any complications of current relationships, compatibility, etc; Tam and DB would make the perfect PF power couple. It would be like Brad Pitt and Anjolina Jolie....wait, that didn't work so well. ;)

For planning purposes, the buff hunt will be on foot. This leads to the African hunting equivalent to an AIWB brawl -- do you hunt in shorts or long pants?

Al T.
09-21-2016, 05:53 PM
For planning purposes, the buff hunt will be on foot.

Dang. Getting across the ocean is going to be quite a challenge. :p

HopetonBrown
09-21-2016, 06:59 PM
I guess The Hebrew Hammer was already taken.

Dagga Boy
09-21-2016, 09:04 PM
A big, hairy monster that likes to squash things?

So, basically Darryl.

Here is one. What do you think the answer is?

Dagga Boy
09-21-2016, 09:12 PM
I guess The Hebrew Hammer was already taken.

Bear Jew would have also been an option.
By the way in training world, Steve Fisher is Yeti. Seated we are similar size.....Steve got the leg length I was ripped off of by genetics.

GJM
09-21-2016, 09:46 PM

now that is a Dugga Boy

orionz06
09-21-2016, 10:25 PM
Someone needs to redo Little Drummer Boy to Little Dugga Boy.

Eastex
09-21-2016, 10:44 PM
The trophy picture would really be awesome if you were sporting a mustache that copied those horns.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welder
09-21-2016, 10:52 PM

Looks just like the ones I showed in 4-H. Although mine were dehorned. You don't need to go to Africa to shoot an old cow, do you? :p

HopetonBrown
09-21-2016, 11:57 PM
Steve got the leg length I was ripped off of by genetics.

I was born to a 4'10" Japanese mother, I'm lucky to be 5'7".

JAD
09-22-2016, 12:02 AM
For planning purposes, the buff hunt will be on foot. This leads to the African hunting equivalent to an AIWB brawl -- do you hunt in shorts or long pants?
When db is rocking them there isn't much difference.

GJM
09-22-2016, 12:06 AM
When db is rocking them there isn't much difference.

even more clever than usual, tonight

JAD
09-22-2016, 12:20 AM
I'm in Vancouver. Proximity to Misanthropist is a tonic, I guess.

Erick Gelhaus
09-22-2016, 01:33 AM
Rub it in jackass.

1st off, Hitari is an excellent film! Not as much as favorite of his when compared to The Quiet Man, The Green Berets (yeah, I was corrupted), The Shootist, McClintock, or even The Longest Day but good and I'll watch it when it comes on.

Anyway, here's mine. From '02 in Matetsi(?) Safari Area outside of Hwange.

Dave Williams
09-22-2016, 05:13 AM
1st off, Hitari is an excellent film! Not as much as favorite of his when compared to The Quiet Man, The Green Berets (yeah, I was corrupted), The Shootist, McClintock, or even The Longest Day but good and I'll watch it when it comes on.

Anyway, here's mine. From '02 in Matetsi(?) Safari Area outside of Hwange.

I used to LOVE those Morrigan vests!

blues
09-22-2016, 08:32 AM

That's cold dude...(Not because Dugga Boy can't take the heat but because it would be so much fun to do and I've already been summoned to the principal's office over post PFestivus revelry.)

RoyGBiv
09-22-2016, 09:16 AM
Quickie.....

SeriousStudent
09-22-2016, 07:12 PM

Lyrics

Run they told me
Pa rum pum pum pum
A new screen name to see
Pa rum pum pum pum
Our finest haiku we bring
Pa rum pum pum pum
GJM might sing
Pa rum pum pum pum,
Rum pum pum pum,
Rum pum pum pum

So to honor him
Pa rum pum pum pum
When we come
Pum pum pum pum
Pa rum pum pum
Pum pum pum pum
Pa rum pum pum
Pum pum pum pum
Pa rum pum pum
Pum pum pum pum pa rum

Little J frame
Pa rum pum pum pum
I pocket carry, too
Pa rum pum pum pum
I have no N frame to bring
Pa rum pum pum pum
That's fit to give our king
Pa rum pum pum pum,
Rum pum pum pum,
Rum pum pum pum
Shall I dry practice for you
Pa rum pum pum pum
Pa rum pum pum
Pum pum pum pum

Tom nodded
Pa rum pum pum pum
The Katar and LL kept time
Pa rum pum pum pum
I dry practice for him
Pa rum pum pum pum
I shot my best for him
Pa rum pum pum pum,
Rum pum pum pum,
Rum pum pum pum

Then he smiled at me
Pa rum pum pum pum
Me and my gun
Come they told me
Pa rum pum pum pum
A new screen name to see
Pa rum pum pum pum
Me and my gun
Me and my gun
Me and my gun
Me and my gun
Rum pum pum pum

I know, I know. Et tu, Serious?

BigT
09-28-2016, 09:21 AM
Under the heading of useless information.

The most common spelling I've come across has been Dagga Boy. I've never seen it with a u before GJM's post. May be an East African or Alaskan Buffalo thing.

Dagga is also the most common local slang for Pot:)

orionz06
09-28-2016, 09:26 AM
I just sent a package to Dugga Boy and I feel like I missed out on a great opportunity to mess with him a bit.

GJM
09-28-2016, 11:02 AM
Under the heading of useless information.

The most common spelling I've come across has been Dagga Boy. I've never seen it with a u before GJM's post. May be an East African or Alaskan Buffalo thing.

Dagga is also the most common local slang for Pot:)

I learned it as "dug," in Zim, and was told that meant "mud" in Shona. Google shows it both ways. Don't you think "dugga" is more befitting a beast like Darryl than "dagga." Although, Dagga Darryl might work with 5,7,5 and have a nice ring to it.

blues
09-28-2016, 11:10 AM
As it's no longer haiku season a simple rhyme will have to do...

Digga, dagga, dugga,

I feel sorry for the bugger,

That comes across this mother,

For one crime or another.

Finis

Dagga Boy
09-28-2016, 12:31 PM
I learned it as "dug," in Zim, and was told that meant "mud" in Shona. Google shows it both ways. Don't you think "dugga" is more befitting a beast like Darryl than "dagga." Although, Dagga Darryl might work with 5,7,5 and have a nice ring to it.

Most of this stuff never translates well. Like GJM, I have always heard at as "Dugga" when spoken by Western English speakers. I could easily see that becoming "Dagga" with Anglo/South African, etc based English speakers. Nyeti was similar. I got Nyeti from Jeff Coopers writings, while others say Nyati. I am sure none of the organic languages of the region were ever influenced by English or Latin in their formative stages and thus translation will always be a bit of a toss up.

blues
09-28-2016, 12:41 PM
It's funny how many folks had a different interpretation of the former nom de plume, nyeti.

Some folks mentioned a possible NY Yeti connotation. I thought at first it might be an acronym but when I couldn't think of one that was applicable what I kept coming back to was something along the lines of this:

https://cf.geekdo-images.com/images/pic2592080.jpg

BigT
09-28-2016, 01:40 PM
Most of this stuff never translates well. Like GJM, I have always heard at as "Dugga" when spoken by Western English speakers. I could easily see that becoming "Dagga" with Anglo/South African, etc based English speakers. Nyeti was similar. I got Nyeti from Jeff Coopers writings, while others say Nyati. I am sure none of the organic languages of the region were ever influenced by English or Latin in their formative stages and thus translation will always be a bit of a toss up.

Even though its spelt Dagga it's not pronounced like the Da in Dagger but more like the duh in duh :)

Im trying to think of a word the explain the pronunciation of the gga bit. Once again though it's a gargling gravel sound not a rhyme with dagger noise

BigT
09-28-2016, 01:58 PM
Sorry double tap

TXBK
09-28-2016, 05:09 PM
Regardless of what the pronunciation is, I posted the Mark Sullivan video mostly because of the "Death Charge" videos of his that I have watched. And I thought that Sullivan's commentary regarding the 600 Nitro Express in the beginning sounded pretty awesome and sounded pretty Nyeti to me.

"Death Charge" just sounds to me like how Dugga Boy's Cape Buffalo hunt would transpire.

Dagga Boy
09-28-2016, 10:04 PM
Even though its spelt Dagga it's not pronounced like the Da in Dagger but more like the duh in duh :)

Im trying to think of a word the explain the pronunciation of the gga bit. Once again though it's a gargling gravel sound not a rhyme with dagger noise

You guys know you talk funny down there don't you?;) No matter how you explain it. Keep in mind that for the last 7 years or so I have had a boss who has been saying "tree"....and I say "you mean three" and he says "that's what I said". That is the beauty of coming from California....we speak English with no accent.....:cool:.
What is funny is I am throughly addicted to BBC and English TV shows and movies....I have to watch with the sub titles. Peaky Blinders......may well have been speaking Spanish.

Regardless of what the pronunciation is, I posted the Mark Sullivan video mostly because of the "Death Charge" videos of his that I have watched. And I thought that Sullivan's commentary regarding the 600 Nitro Express in the beginning sounded pretty awesome and sounded pretty Nyeti to me.

"Death Charge" just sounds to me like how Dugga Boy's Cape Buffalo hunt would transpire.

I likely ruined that video tape from rewinding and watching it so many times.

Hambo
09-30-2016, 02:21 PM

I think you're right. Darryl could probably don his helmet and charge a big bull.

Dagga Boy
09-30-2016, 11:41 PM

Well, being Big T is one of my favorite folks on here, is from the region, and an overall great dude, I am going to defer to his expertise on this one and had Tom change it to Dagga Boy. That should stick for the duration. Thanks Big T. :cool:

Drang
10-04-2016, 12:49 AM
And the new "Longest Thread Title on P-F.com"award goes to...!

GJM
10-12-2016, 01:44 PM
Darryl completely confused me with the name change from Dugga to Dagga, as I understood dagga to be slang for dope in Southern Africa. Then this morning, Gabe cracked the code for me. Dagga doesn't relate to weed, but instead to "daggering." I can only assume Darryl likes to dagger, and by extension, so does Wayne.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daggering

https://youtu.be/vhfVMoDEqMk

orionz06
10-12-2016, 02:12 PM
Darryl completely confused me with the name change from Dugga to Dagga,
He's trying to stay a step ahead of you, that's all.

Mr_White
10-12-2016, 02:16 PM
Well I for one am glad to see someone else posting daggering videos, and outside of the Pfestivus thread!

Clusterfrack
10-12-2016, 02:21 PM
Yes.....and generally hates everybody not in my mud hole.

I'm so confused...

LSP552
10-12-2016, 02:23 PM
I'm not clicking on any video of Darryl and Wayne "daggering"

GJM
10-12-2016, 02:44 PM
I'm not clicking on any video of Darryl and Wayne "daggering"

LSP, Gabe sent over a video guide, in case you are interested in learning a new skill:

https://youtu.be/dCNoz26oRrs

Mr_White
10-12-2016, 02:51 PM
Skerrit Bwoy FTW!

Sometimes, when I stay up too late and am feeling rummy, then load up with too much coffee, I watch that instructional video on my phone and of course want to dagger my desk.

Dagga Boy
10-12-2016, 09:43 PM
See, after 51 years on this planet I finally grow up and take the train downtown to work with a leather briefcase everyday like a real adult with a normal job, and this leaves GJM the ability to troll all day unabated. Being "Nyeti" was also slang for a prostitute in certain parts of Africa, I may be moving forward. I knew given enough time GJM and his band of P-F clowns would find the Daggering videos....I was still good with the name even knowing the implications. Besides, as long as I am giving the Daggering instead of receiving, I think it is good......or maybe not, who knows.

SeriousStudent
10-12-2016, 10:05 PM
I think we should have a bespoke leather briefcase thread.

GJM
10-12-2016, 10:20 PM
Wonder if they call him "Dagga Boy" at work?

LSP552
10-12-2016, 10:36 PM
LSP, Gabe sent over a video guide, in case you are interested in learning a new skill:

https://youtu.be/dCNoz26oRrs

That was.....educational

Dagga Boy
10-12-2016, 10:37 PM

It's "Bad Cop" or the "Marshal of Main Street".

Dagga Boy
10-12-2016, 10:38 PM
I think we should have a bespoke leather briefcase thread.

I will make the revolver threads look tame.....:cool:

BigT
10-12-2016, 10:43 PM
They call him whatever he bloody well wants them to call him.

Lex Luthier
10-12-2016, 10:54 PM
I'm guessing "Mister Shrek, sir".

LHS
10-12-2016, 11:39 PM
I was lucky enough to run into some buff on my trip. I took this photo as proof that Ruark was right: they do look at you as if you owe them money.

CCT125US
10-13-2016, 09:03 AM
My faith in humanity just slipped a little. Words, they fail me.

Stephanie B
10-14-2016, 09:33 PM
Darryl completely confused me with the name change from Dugga to Dagga,

Still a few more vowels to try out....