PDA

View Full Version : Managing attachments

JSGlock34
09-01-2016, 05:51 PM
For some reason I cannot manage attachments in the For Sale or Trade (Firearms) area. There have been two times recently when I've wanted to update a thread picture to reflect changes to the sale package, but I'm unable to remove an attachment. Can this be adjusted or is that by design?

JSGlock34
09-01-2016, 06:57 PM
When I click 'Manage Attachments' I receive this message...

JSGlock34, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

JSGlock34
09-01-2016, 08:38 PM
No worries at all - thanks for looking into it.

JSGlock34
09-01-2016, 08:52 PM
I've only encountered that message in that subforum, and this is the first time it has happened. I have managed attachments before in other sub-forums without difficulty, but I can't say I've attempted to manage attachments everywhere else on the forum.

JSGlock34
09-01-2016, 09:26 PM
There's certainly no urgency behind this, so please don't go out of your way to find a solution. In fact, I just sold one of the items I was trying to edit.