PDA

View Full Version : I wonder how many of those they sell?

Tamara
11-05-2011, 11:53 AM
Having recently gone to the M&P, I went to Ring's website to check on the price of a weighted blue gun and, while there, discovered that Ring's makes a blue gun for the Taurus Judge.

Huh. :confused:

I would think that the Venn diagram of the blue gun market and the Taurus Judge market would contain practically zero overlap...

DonovanM
11-05-2011, 12:26 PM
They need to practice pointing them at the general direction of the target.

JV_
11-05-2011, 01:11 PM
Ring's makes a blue gun for the Taurus Judge.My first thought was for the holster makers ... not owners. OTOH, My guess is that most Judge owners would use flimsy nylon holsters, rather than leather or kydex.

SecondsCount
11-05-2011, 01:20 PM
My first thought was for the holster makers ... not owners. OTOH, My guess is that most Judge owners would use flimsy nylon holsters, rather than leather or kydex.

Easy now, Uncle Mikes needs a market to stay in business.

On edit: I love the Taurus Judge. Folks bring them to the range and create empty 45 Colt cases and toss them in the brass bin. I try to be green by taking the empties home and recycling them to shoot in my lever gun. :)

Tamara
11-05-2011, 01:37 PM
OTOH, My guess is that most Judge owners would use flimsy nylon holsters, rather than leather or kydex.

When you're ready to trade up from your Hi-Point 9C/Uncle Mike's Sidekick combo, you go to this (http://www.tactical-life.com/online/products/blackhawks-serpa-holster-for-taurus-judge/). It's how you can spot the officers and senior NCOs in Meal Team 6.

Wow, I still can't quite believe I saw that picture. It was like the neutron bomb of fail...

Smaug
11-05-2011, 01:39 PM
My first thought was for the holster makers ... not owners. OTOH, My guess is that most Judge owners would use flimsy nylon holsters, rather than leather or kydex.

Judge owners of taste use the BLACKHAWK! SERPA

orionz06
11-05-2011, 01:42 PM

I have not been asked yet.

Al T.
11-05-2011, 05:11 PM
weighted blue gun

Just as effective and much cheaper. :p

Smaug
11-05-2011, 05:17 PM
When you're ready to trade up from your Hi-Point 9C/Uncle Mike's Sidekick combo, you go to this (http://www.tactical-life.com/online/products/blackhawks-serpa-holster-for-taurus-judge/). It's how you can spot the officers and senior NCOs in Meal Team 6.

Wow, I still can't quite believe I saw that picture. It was like the neutron bomb of fail...

You beat me to it:(

will_1400
11-06-2011, 05:00 PM
Followed the link, resisted the temptation to tell all the commenters on the blog that their "Tex Grebner Awards" will be prepared shortly...