PDA

View Full Version : New Mastermind AIWB Holster

Mack
06-29-2016, 01:21 PM
Hey everyone, we recently designed a new AIWB holster and would like to share some pictures and details about it. With all the holsters that are out there now we wanted to make something different but not needlessly so. Starting with a design using an overhook clip or a pull-the-dot loop over the trigger guard allows the holster to be thinner than an attachment point over the slide/frame area but adds some stability to the single-clip attachment by moving the attachment point closer towards the end of the grip. We wrap the holsters with a medical grade open cell foam that is designed to avoid fatigue, and that foam is lined with a moisture-wicking, anti-microbial fabric. The foam adds comfort but also gives the holster more stability while being worn. The holster is also cut to accommodate most all suppressor height sights and slide mounted optics. All holsters also come with a removable foam wedge that is lined with the same foam the holster is wrapped with. The holster pictured is a Glock 34 length holster. Thanks for looking!

Kyle Reese
06-29-2016, 01:36 PM
I'd be game to try one.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Clusterfrack
06-29-2016, 02:14 PM
Muzzle end looks sharp, not rounded like leading AIWB designs.

voodoo_man
06-29-2016, 04:01 PM
I like the design changes.

camsdaddy
06-29-2016, 04:02 PM
I like the idea of the foam to make it softer against the body.