PDA

View Full Version : Reply to a Charlatan

chuckusaret
06-27-2016, 09:48 AM
I find it necessary to provide the data/facts that Brownie, brownie0486, bo0486 or azqkr, or what ever he presently goes by has requested.

Reference: https://pistol-forum.com/showthread.php?18402-Skill-at-arms/page54

I see Chuck found his way here, of course he hasn't mentioned he was banned from two sites recently. Chuck, glad you've found another home here.*

Yep I was, but you and your hey boy were also.

As for the accusation of stealing someone else training methodology, all one has to do is contact the library of congress in Wash, DC and inquire who owns the registered copyright to Pistol of Revolver Quick Kill, it's on file with them under my ownership.

Yes, you copyrighted his methodology that he failed to do.

And no, Chuck, you weren't taught pistol QK in the army, it was never adopted nor any troops trained in the pistol skill, something else that can be vetted with a modicum of search abilities.*

FACT:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucky_McDaniel
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Point_shooting
http://www.sdheroes.com/?p=12460

From 1967 to 1973, McDaniel was an instructor for the U.S. Army at Ft Benning Ga., where he instructed infantrymen in instinctive shooting with the service rifle in jungle or urban warfare. The Army employed his training course for some years under the program name, "Quick Kill".[1] Beginning in the late 1970s, McDaniel taught combat shooting at Mitchell WerBel III's facility, "The Farm", located in Powder Springs, Georgia, where a number of Israelis, among others, were trained.

I attended the training at Fort Benning while in the military and at Powder Springs as a civilian..

Never claimed to be a full time leo, just more accusations without substance from Chuck, which is one of the reasons the mods got fed up with him and pulled the trigger on his banning. As for background, I've got the certs that others have actually seen in person.*

FACT:

http://basicsrangeandgun.com/event/chalk-talk-lead-by-robin-brown-10-per-person-max-33-people/

Brief bio on Mr. Robin Brown
o USMC Discharged a E-3 Lance Corporal
o Licensed Private Investigator 28 years, Massachusetts. Was not able to verify this statement.
o Assigned to the Ma. Atty. General’s office Criminal Division 5 years. Was not able to verify this statement.
o Uniformed LEO 9 years in Massachusetts. He now denies he ever stated he was a LEO.
o SWAT, SWAT Team Leader, Counter Sniper training with HK in Va. Company representative was unaware of providing any training of this type and declined further comment.
o Trained and worked with “SIONICS” as a counter terrorist for Maj Gen Mitch WerBell. Was a security guard to Larry Flynt. Warbell was a discharged as a Captain from the US Army. According to WarBell himself, was appointed as a honorary Maj. General by some Afgan. group for supplying guns. Story is Warbell was paid with drugs.
Trained with Master at Arms James Keating of Combat Technologies 9 years in defensive edged weapons. Found no data to verify and/or contradict
o Owned and operated a local firearm shop in Az 6 years. True statement
o Former trainer to elite US Air Force Para Rescue (PJ’s) units in Az.; Swat units in Ma.; Texas; and Az. Could not document unit training. One is to assume he trained individuals on a private basis that were members of units mentioned.
o Currently providing training in firearms, H2h, and defensive edged weapons courses across the US
Florida and Arizona
Anyone and everyone is free to have opinions, unfortunately, most of those are irrelevant without facts to support them. Romper room, how appropriate is that? *

FACT

But he provides no documented facts to substantiate his statements.Yes, the romper room is the
appropriate place based on fact.

But Chuck will tell you differently, he's not one to be honest with his information and accusations [ in fact he's chased me across the net and been asked if he was a cyber stalker ]. The other two forums also noted that his stalking, he was warned and didn't heed the warnings.

FACT
If any mention of cyber stalker was on the net, either you or your "hey boy" mike1956 put it there. Please to provide a link, otherwise it is just more of your unsubstantiated quibble.

I'll swing by again in a couple of months to read the next 50 pages this should generate.

Please do with documented facts to substantiate your rebuttal of the above.

Tamara
06-27-2016, 09:59 AM
Well, I guess this is officially just another gun forum now.

Y'all have fun derping it up.

There'll be "Which Taurus Judge?" threads in six months, mark my words...

Josh Runkle
06-27-2016, 10:01 AM
Why do you feel the need to reply and "defend your honor"? Obviously, none of us were taking the shooting methods of azqkr seriously. Likewise, I wouldn't take the hate he was spewing seriously either.

But...when you feel such a strong need to "set the record straight" about the words of a person that doesn't appear to have the ability to reason, think critically or use logic, then it makes me start to wonder...