PDA

View Full Version : MGM Junior Shooter Camps

JRCHolsters
04-19-2016, 12:57 PM
MGM Targets is holding a Junior 3-Gun Camp and a Junior Pistol Camp this July in Parma, Idaho. If you have a junior who is starting in competition or would like to work on their skills, this is a fantastic set of camps. My daughter attended last year and it was a turning point for her.
Some of the instructors include, Max Michel, Eddie Garcia, BJ Norris, Travis Gibson, Pat Kelly, Craig Outzen, Pete Rensing and other top notch instructors.

You can find all the information at the link. I think there are about 20 spots left for the camps. They are $300 per camp, which covers the hotel for the junior shooter and parent(s). Students need to bring their own ammo and cover some meals. MGM takes care of all other expenses. The camps are round robin stages, with a match on the last day of each camp.

If you have any questions that you can't find on the website, please touch bases with me.

http://mgmjuniorshootercamps.com/

Luke
04-19-2016, 04:14 PM
That is so cool. I can't wait to force..errr... Take my kids to all these cool things. Uspsa also has area junior camps.