PDA

View Full Version : SilencerCo opens up SPEQ program eligibility to Vets in May 2016

ffhounddog
04-14-2016, 03:12 PM
IT IS BACK!! Silencerco has opened up their popular SPEQ Silencer Discount Program to ALL VETERANS with a DD214. The program normally only open to qualifying active or full retired personnel. However between now through the month of May all DD214- Honorably Discharge Military Personnel are eligible to participate. This is your last change to take advantage of these significant discounts before 41F goes into effect!

I got this in my email so it might be going on now. This is from Sterling Arsenal in Virginia.

Hansohn Brothers
04-15-2016, 01:50 AM
Yes, it's true.

StraitR
04-17-2016, 10:11 PM
Last year when SiCo opened up SPEQ to veterans my "local" SPEQ dealer quoted me $5 less than SilencerShop's standard Omega price. I even asked twice just to make sure there wasn't a misunderstanding. Anyway, with no tax (and gas/time - SPEQ dealer is about 50 miles each way) it was a no brainer. I bought it from SS and transferred through my normal guy five minutes up the road ($30 transfer fee).

I don't know if SS's prices where just that good at the time, or if that SPEQ dealer was on crack, but I would purchase from Hansohn at this point. Speaking of which, I need another 5.56 ASR brake.

Hansohn Brothers
04-18-2016, 07:37 PM
SPEQ prices are fixed whereas standard commercial prices are flexible with no MAP.