PDA

View Full Version : 9mm integrally suppressed Tavor

Odin Bravo One
04-11-2016, 11:43 AM
Manual of arms sucks. Other than that, gun is pretty sweet. Accurate. Reliable. Quiet. Effective.

LittleLebowski
04-11-2016, 11:44 AM
Like it enough to renounce your personally owned bullpup ban?

JM Campbell
04-11-2016, 11:59 AM
Sweet, do you have any video of it yet?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

GJM
04-11-2016, 12:32 PM
Does it have a happy switch?

JM Campbell
04-11-2016, 12:38 PM
I've been wanting to pick up a 556 Tavor, the 9mm and 300blk conversion kits. I think it would be a good host for my Omega.

StraitR
04-11-2016, 12:59 PM
I've been wanting to pick up a 556 Tavor, the 9mm and 300blk conversion kits. I think it would be a good host for my Omega.

The same thought has crossed my mind.

JM Campbell
04-11-2016, 01:00 PM
The same thought has crossed my mind.
Of course I would just have to get the SilencerCo Hybrid just so I could actually shoot 9mm. [emoji41]

Odin Bravo One
04-11-2016, 03:56 PM
Like it enough to renounce your personally owned bullpup ban?

Yes. My dislike of bullpups is the catastrophic effect of a chamber explosion. 9mm kabooms are considerably less catastrophic than 556, 762, or 12 GA.

No photos or video will be posted out of professional courtesy.

Does it have a happy switch?

My apologies for not making this clearer in my OP. A subsonic, integrally suppressed, 9mm bullpup requires a "fuck you" switch in order for me to take it seriously. Yes, this is select fire, with a cyclic rate at ~800 rpm.

I can't speak to any of the conversion kits except to to say that just about every conversion kit I've ever owned has been an utter disappointment. The version I fired is a factory build.

Odin Bravo One
04-11-2016, 07:35 PM

My contact called me tonight for other reasons and I asked about pics and videos. He said it wasn't up to him but he would inquire. Since we were at it, also asked for vid permission for the last of the micro-Uzi's before they are chopped up and turned into paper clips.

StraitR
04-12-2016, 02:32 AM
My contact called me tonight for other reasons and I asked about pics and videos. He said it wasn't up to him but he would inquire. Since we were at it, also asked for vid permission for the last of the micro-Uzi's before they are chopped up and turned into paper clips.

This hurts my heart.

BES
04-20-2016, 09:11 AM
Manual of arms sucks. Other than that, gun is pretty sweet. Accurate. Reliable. Quiet. Effective.

Check that out lol. Haley doing a reload with the Tavor. https://instagram.com/p/BD6D3Ivj_LZ/

Odin Bravo One
04-20-2016, 06:29 PM
Cool.

But not really the same monster. The mag well on the 9mm SD model is small, slightly recessed, and kind of a PITA. Almost like those first thousand reload with an AK, and you are just a little off on getting the hook deep enough to rock the mag into place. Kind of a moot point since no one in the U.S. will ever get a factory gun.

But as with anything, practice enough and it will get easier.