PDA

View Full Version : China 54 pistol! Tremendous power!

mj888844
03-26-2016, 10:43 PM
In 1954, the pistol was officially finalized and a large number of production equipment units, was named the 54 pistol. The gun is the first standard weapon after the founding of the people's Republic of China..
The 54 copy of the Soviet TT1930/1933 type military pistol. Its range is good, strong penetrating power, high power, in the 50 meters distance to meet the combat needs, belonging to the powerful military pistol, enemy soldiers in 54 type a gun is enough to kill. Be able to meet the needs of military combat, is the 54 type can be used in the military for 50 years, the biggest reason, of course, low price and simple structure is also an important reason for the important. By the end of 1987, the number of the 54 type pistol had been shipped as high as 35000000, and its popularity was visible in China.54 how much is the power of the gun? I heard the police rushed into the door, opened fire on the roof, and shouted: all do not move. But the 54 pistol shot hit the hard roof, and then the bullet bounced back and bounced back, jumping to a person, the room a person killed. Shot in Piao intensive areas, after the 54 Movement pistol bullets through the body of the suspects, hits the suspect in front of a public, like strings of ice sugar gourd.At the beginning of the 90's, 54 pistol cheap, is widely used in Hongkong and Taiwan Chinese gangsters. Because there is a five pointed star symbol of shield, the gun at the side of the Hongkong underworld brothers affectionately known as the "black star". Use the gun to easily wear a bullet proof vest or a police car door.

SecondsCount
03-26-2016, 10:46 PM
You can see Mr. Browning's designs in that pistol.

Didn't Norinco import a bunch of these in 9mm to the US?

nycnoob
03-26-2016, 10:52 PM
Thanks! Very interesting, I never heard of these.
There is some info available on Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_54_pistol

JAD
03-27-2016, 01:05 AM
I would like two please. http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160327/5d091ca6892157cd087ea027aa5cbf44.jpg

LockedBreech
03-27-2016, 02:34 AM
Good post, thank you mj :)

mj888844
03-27-2016, 03:42 AM

Browning pistol is very famous in China. In the war years, the militants if there is a Browning pistol will feel the honour have. Browning was more expensive at the time. As a gun enthusiast, I also want to be like you, personally feel the charm of the gun, but unfortunately I am in china. Because I have never been in touch with a gun, I know very little about it. If wrong, please forgive me. i 'm sorry。

LockedBreech
03-27-2016, 03:45 AM
Browning pistol is very famous in China. In the war years, the militants if there is a Browning pistol will feel the honour have. Browning was more expensive at the time. As a gun enthusiast, I also want to be like you, personally feel the charm of the gun, but unfortunately I am in china. Because I have never been in touch with a gun, I know very little about it. If wrong, please forgive me. i 'm sorry。

No apology is needed! We hope you get to shoot many guns someday. Your posts are good. Thank you.

Bigghoss
03-27-2016, 07:31 AM

I think so. I think there might have even been a double stack version.

Zastava is making a clone of the Tokorev in both 7.62x25 and 9mm that can be had for under $300. The manual safety (added for import reasons IIRC) is kinda funky but I would like to pick one up just for fun. The 7.62x25 cartridge interests me.