PDA

View Full Version : Chicagoland Rampage

The Apprentice
03-19-2016, 03:27 AM
I'm feeling out the possibility of putting together a memorial shootout for Todd. While I did not know him personally the community he built here has greatly influenced my approach to shooting and in an interest to pay my respects I would like to put something together to honor all he has done for the shooting community. I would like to know how many people would be interested in something like this. I am a member of the ISRA range down in Kankakee this is where I am thinking of having it. It could be a simple as a few guys getting together for a few hours or a full on event. Let me know if you are interested and if you would be willing to help. I've never really put anything like this together so help would be welcome.
Thanks Carl Kowalski

Chuck Haggard
03-19-2016, 06:00 AM
If I can swing the scheduling I'd be in.

PF member dustyvarmint set up a class for me up your way last year, and did a hell of a job of it, he may be able to give you some pointers.

gunrunner505
03-19-2016, 08:23 AM
I'm in the same boat, if I can get it to work with the schedule. Be nice to put some faces with the names.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOLFIE
03-19-2016, 09:05 AM
I would like to attend

NETim
03-19-2016, 09:23 AM
Better check IL state law. They probably frown on honoring anyone with any event involving firearms.

The Apprentice
03-19-2016, 12:14 PM
I will be contacting the range on Monday to see about what I would have to do to set something up. I know if we stay informal I could just bring a bunch of guys in as guests. I would really like to add a fundraising to this to help benefit Rampage For The Cure. Chuck if you are referring to the class you taught at Alpha range I was there and it was a great class.

The Apprentice
03-22-2016, 04:45 PM
So I'm still waiting to here back from the range but I contacted Paul Sharp today about comming out to teach and he is willing to help. I'm thinking earliest anything would be happening would be June. I'll keep working at it and keep posting updates here.