PDA

View Full Version : Pro gun item of the day

Lyonsgrid
03-11-2016, 09:42 PM
I can manage without, but it’s nice to find a crapper stall gun table every once in a while.

JDM
03-11-2016, 10:20 PM
If you've got a solid loop on your holster, the seat cover dispenser is awesome for holding a holstered pistol securely.

That is where I hang my gun after I'm done with the unpleasantness, and I need to tuck in my undershirt.

During the event, my gun resides in my pants atop my thigh.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160312/9b60ea46d9e874b112ad3129a634cafd.jpg

Luke
03-11-2016, 11:13 PM
AIWB and taking a piss sucks. I'm not gonna lie.. I've sat down a few times :( don't laugh, the struggle is real!

JDM
03-12-2016, 12:22 AM
AIWB and taking a piss sucks. I'm not gonna lie.. I've sat down a few times :( don't laugh, the struggle is real!

Why don't you just take your dick out of your fly? Where is the struggle?

Drang
03-12-2016, 04:00 AM
The Clue Meter: Product Review (http://thecluemeter.blogspot.com/2014/03/product-review.html)

Dear Koala Bear Care people:
I'd like to congratulate you for an excellent product. I found myself in some distress earlier today, and the shelf you had installed in the stall to hold my concealed carry sidearm was just the thing.

Wouldn't it be more efficient if it was much smaller, though? I mean, that thing is big enough to change a baby's diaper on!

SLG
03-12-2016, 10:20 AM
It has never occurred to me to remove my holster or gun when using the bathroom. Then again, I don't go to the bathroom. The bathroom comes to me:-)

Sam
03-12-2016, 10:29 AM
I recoil in horror to touch ANYTHING in a public bathroom. AIWB gun rides still looped in to the belt and on top of my thigh while on the toilet and then I do a light squat from keeping it from rolling forward and out when I stand up. Not great but I'm also not touching anything else.

Joe in PNG
03-12-2016, 06:22 PM
I recoil in horror to touch ANYTHING in a public bathroom. AIWB gun rides still looped in to the belt and on top of my thigh while on the toilet and then I do a light squat from keeping it from rolling forward and out when I stand up. Not great but I'm also not touching anything else.

Small packets of baby wipes are a really wonderful thing when traveling for many reasons. That is one of them.

olstyn
03-12-2016, 06:27 PM
Why don't you just take your dick out of your fly? Where is the struggle?

I mean, sure, if you like scraping sensitive skin through a zipper, that plan is fine. :eek:

I don't personally carry AIWB at this point, so that particular problem isn't an issue for me, but I can definitely understand Luke's concern.

LittleLebowski
03-12-2016, 07:09 PM

I don't understand how this could be difficult. I just retain the holster with one hand (still attached to belt) as needed. I find pissing while carrying AIWB much easier than dealing with strong side carry.

SLG
03-12-2016, 07:33 PM
I mean, sure, if you like scraping sensitive skin through a zipper, that plan is fine. :eek:

I don't personally carry AIWB at this point, so that particular problem isn't an issue for me, but I can definitely understand Luke's concern.

You do know that the zipper on men's pants is designed for this, right? Who would ever drop trou at a urinal?

I admit, it is a tight squeeze, fitting though the zipper opening, but I still manage it.

Sam
03-12-2016, 10:43 PM
Small packets of baby wipes are a really wonderful thing when traveling for many reasons. That is one of them.

Am I the only one that carries a small container of hand sanitizer and uses it before pulling pants up/making sure the gun is back in the right position? I don't want a poop gun after all.

olstyn
03-12-2016, 11:29 PM
Who would ever drop trou at a urinal?

I was by no means suggesting dropping trou; I just find it much easier to avoid zipper-related injuries if the top button is undone, which would be quite difficult to achieve while leaving one's belt fastened. Top button undone also makes for significantly easier access to the required urinating equipment, regardless of any zipper-scraping concerns. On a separate note, I have to admit to getting a significant chuckle out of the fact that we're discussing urination logistics on the internet.

OnionsAndDragons
03-13-2016, 01:44 AM
Ummmm... Isn't this why real man-pants have button flys?

Always reholster deliberately, folks. Safety first.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk