PDA

View Full Version : ECQC Sacramento 2011

SouthNarc
10-10-2011, 06:41 PM
I wanted to post this vid here because due to Todd and this site we had no less than 5 participants in the Sacramento ECQC this year who heard about the coursework through this board. I really appreciate the support for what I do from this community and wanted to take a moment to highlight how hard the members of P-F.com worked the weekend before last while I cheered them from the sidelines.

I couldn't have asked for a cooler group of hard-working adults. Every evening went well past 6 PM and I don't think I've seen as big a group of total strangers go as hard as they did against one another yet be able to stop on a dime if it even looked like someone was getting ready to get tweaked.

So I'm not sure of the user names here on the site, but thanks men. I really appreciate the fantastic weekend you all gave me.

http://vimeo.com/30324834

ToddG
10-11-2011, 10:29 AM
Hey... I never gave permission to use that shot of my abs at 0:17!

Class looks like it was a lot of fun and obviously pushed folks to their limit. Really looking forward to doing this in 2012.

JohnN
10-12-2011, 10:58 AM
That is very valuable information I wish I wasn't so old.

Marc481
10-16-2011, 08:27 PM
Thanks to Todd for suggesting to attend this class. It was excellent ! Considering the physical nature of the training material, the training was conducted as safely as any I've ever attended. The use of sims was very beneficial, its always great to get immediate feedback when you make a mistake, sims does hurt. The instructor took his time teaching the material and the information was based on real world applications. I look forward to attending this class again.