PDA

View Full Version : Gen 4 Glock 34!!!!

Prdator
10-06-2011, 07:45 PM
Just got in a new Gen4 G 34!!!!
Ive high hopes for this thing as it has all the new stuff on it, RSA, Extractor and Ejector.
It took me about 30 minuets to have new Ameriglo Op Pro sights, new concoctor and undercut the trigger guard, all my standard mods. It's first range trip will be tomorrow, ill post up how it does.

JV_
10-06-2011, 07:46 PM
I went to go buy one today, but came home empty handed.

Packy
10-06-2011, 08:02 PM
Just got in a new Gen4 G 34!!!!
Ive high hopes for this thing as it has all the new stuff on it, RSA, Extractor and Ejector.
It took me about 30 minuets to have new Ameriglo Op Pro sights, new concoctor and undercut the trigger guard, all my standard mods. It's first range trip will be tomorrow, ill post up how it does.

Pix please.

DonovanM
10-06-2011, 08:54 PM
So jealous.

LOKNLOD
10-06-2011, 09:12 PM
Part of me says "Ask what time he's going to be at the range tomorrow..." and the other part of me says "Dumbass, whatever you do don't muddle things by handling a Gen 4 G34, you're supposed to be getting rid of Glocks!"

Hope it runs good for ya, man.

Prdator
10-06-2011, 09:14 PM
Part of me says "Ask what time he's going to be at the range tomorrow..." and the other part of me says "Dumbass, whatever you do don't muddle things by handling a Gen 4 G34, you're supposed to be getting rid of Glocks!"

Hope it runs good for ya, man.

About 5 ish and bring your P30.... want to run that LEM some more. ......... :cool:

NickDrak
10-06-2011, 10:53 PM
Did your 34 come out of the box with the revised rsa, ejector & extractor or did you install those bits yourself?

What is different/new about the extractor?

Prdator
10-07-2011, 06:40 AM
Did your 34 come out of the box with the revised rsa, ejector & extractor or did you install those bits yourself?

What is different/new about the extractor?

Nick,
It came that way, the extractor is darker in color than the old 'dip" ones, though it does have a sligh dip in it. It looks much more "percise" than the old ones and does not bind in the slid... so its what an extractor should be.... I hope...

Little Creek
10-07-2011, 09:54 AM
Congratulations! I hope there is one in my future as well. Please elaborate on "undercut the trigger guard". I wonder if this would be within the rules for GSSF matches.

Prdator
10-07-2011, 08:21 PM
Well this is a Sweet shooting 34!!! put 250ish rounds though it tonight and it was 100% The new Ejector was doing it's job, though it was not throwing the brass as far as I'd hoped it would. I tried the 34 Upper on my gen4 17 frame ( old ejector) and the ejection was not nearly as positive. Il proly put a HRED in this gun as well, have had one in the 17 for some time now and really like it. Shot a few FAST's with it and had some reload issues ( my fault) the 17 I've been shooting has a GFA on it and Ive not decided if Ill put one on the 34 yet.

Here is some pics

http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae245/okprdator/IMG_0345.jpg
http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae245/okprdator/IMG_0346.jpg

JHC
10-08-2011, 11:16 AM
These still come with the minus connector yes? How would you rate it? Albeit it seems many specimens feel a little different.

Prdator
10-08-2011, 06:48 PM
These still come with the minus connector yes? How would you rate it? Albeit it seems many specimens feel a little different.

This one did come with the (-) connector, on the long slides if it has adjustable sights, it should have the (-) connector. So far I think this is going to be the best 9 yet!! Im a fan of the long slides and Ill know more as I get more range trips.

Mr_White
10-10-2011, 04:32 PM
Prdator,

That's totally awesome you got the new G34! Please keep us posted!

G

Prdator
10-10-2011, 09:31 PM
Ran it some more today, about 100 rds and it's 100% so far. I did have some issues on the reloads, the slide release was really finicky so I put another one on it, I have to use the standard ones. That seemed to fix my issue on the reloads. I also put a Dot concoctor and NY trigger ( green) I like it so far but well need more trips to the range. I did a 49 on a dot tourture (got cocky on the SHO) @6 yrds, and a 4.79 clean FAST. ( the first two runs were the reload issues)
Also put the GFA on it and Ill try that to see if it helps. So far Im a really big fan.

JV_
10-11-2011, 06:44 AM
a 4.79 clean FAST.Clean and with concealment?

Prdator
10-11-2011, 10:13 AM
Clean and with concealment?

Yes,
Gen 4 34, Keepers Kydex, AIWB holster ( my holster co) Comptac mag pouches, closed front cover ( Under Armor shirt)
The sub 5's are coming more often now I just need Todd to see two out of three....... and just can't get the second run :mad: ( I've been expert 4.96 and 4.83 in the last two AFHF this year)

I do think the G34 may be the gun to do it with though.....