PDA

View Full Version : Oh, you silly NY State Legislators...

olstyn
01-12-2016, 12:31 AM
Hahahaha, really? For serious? :)

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/dec/23/new-york-lawmakers-float-bill-to-restrict-gun-ammo/

No, seriously, let me laugh some more. Even in NY, there's just no way, right?

GardoneVT
01-12-2016, 12:43 AM
There is little to be concerned with here. Ammo isn't much good without something to fire it from. I hear tell its easier to get permission to overfly Groom Lake then to legally acquire a handgun in NYS.

olstyn
01-12-2016, 12:50 AM
Oh, I wasn't concerned; I was laughing at the silliness. Was that somehow unclear?

Dagga Boy
01-12-2016, 08:36 AM
Competing with California. This is the commie left's new program to avoid the 2nd Amendment. Forget recreational shooters...we hate all of you. This would be like restricting people to a couple gallons of gas a month to stop drunk driving.

runcible
01-12-2016, 09:08 AM
There is little to be concerned with here. Ammo isn't much good without something to fire it from. I hear tell its easier to get permission to overfly Groom Lake then to legally acquire a handgun in NYS.

Are you perchance transposing NYS and NYC?

SLG
01-12-2016, 09:22 AM
This is what happens when people of below average intelligence are elected to public positions. Roxanne and Jo Anne must have been winning lots of participation awards when they were young.

Gray222
01-12-2016, 09:46 AM
This is what happens when people of below average intelligence are elected to public positions. Roxanne and Jo Anne must have been winning lots of participation awards when they were young.

Just think about the intelligence level of those who elected them into office.

Sometimes I wonder how some people survive childhood.

Jeep
01-12-2016, 09:51 AM

Well guns are yucky you know. And terrorism! And besides, no one in either of their social circles admits to owning a gun so why should anyone own guns? And they think bullets are yucky too, although they aren't quite sure what they are, though they do know that guns shoot bullets somehow. Maybe.