PDA

View Full Version : American doesn't have a gun problem, it has a Democrat problem

JodyH
01-06-2016, 10:19 PM
Damn, this article nails it to the wall and then spray paints it neon orange.

http://sultanknish.blogspot.com/2016/01/america-doesnt-have-gun-problem-it-has_4.html

America's mass shooting capital isn't somewhere out west where you can get a gun at the corner store. It's in Obama's own hometown.

Chicago is America's mass shooting capital. There were over 400 shootings with more than one victim. In 95 of those shootings, 3 or more people were shot.

2,995 people were shot in Chicago last year. Shootings were up, way up, in Baltimore. With an assist from Al Sharpton and #BlackLivesMatter, Baltimore beat out Detroit. But Detroit is still in the running. Chicago, Baltimore and Detroit all have something in common, they're all run by the party of gun control which somehow can't seem to manage to control the criminals who have the guns.
cont. at the link...

:cool:

The Apprentice
01-07-2016, 07:29 AM
So true Chicago a beautiful city but you better know where you are going. I was on a job at the university of chicago medical center working 3 to 11 I would have to get ther around 1:30 so I could find parking on campus so to speak cause if you had to park in garfield park good luck. Ever sence Rahm broke up the taskforces because more cops in uniform is what the city needs things have continued to get worse. He has give the gangs and drug dealers free reign but black lives mater right. I cant wait till I can get out of this state the Chicago political machine has screwed it up beyond salvation.

Rich@CCC
01-07-2016, 09:15 AM
A very good read with much truth. Unfortunately, those that need to read it never will.

RJ
01-07-2016, 09:24 AM
Damn, this article nails it to the wall and then spray paints it neon orange.

http://sultanknish.blogspot.com/2016/01/america-doesnt-have-gun-problem-it-has_4.html

cont. at the link...

:cool:

Good stuff.

Sadly, none of this will come up at Obama's CNN Town Hall tonight.

"NOW! LIVE COUNTDOWN TO THE GUNS IN AMERICA TOWNHALL!!"

Meanwhile, NK detonates an A Bomb, Saudi Arabian warplanes hit the Iranian embassy this morning, and 100s of rapes take place in Cologne and Stockholm by "diverse" young males.

Good to see our President focusing on closing that gun show loophole.

Makes me warm and fuzzy all over.

NEPAKevin
01-07-2016, 12:29 PM
Saw a story about Rahm's fuzzy math and statistics which if I understood correctly, they are reporting "shootings" not number of people shot or killed. i.e. a mugger shooting a single victim would be reported the same a gang war with bodies all over the street, one shooting.