PDA

View Full Version : Charleston, SC Area Training

rjohnson4405
01-05-2016, 03:58 PM
Looking for CWP instruction and maybe more in the Charleston, SC area.

Anyone familiar with anyone down here?

Plenty of instructors and I've taken pistol classes before as well as had a CCW where I used to live.

Al T.
01-06-2016, 09:35 AM
Tommy Judy, over near ST. George, has a nice set-up and seems to have his head screwed on straight. There are some seriously ate up derp guys in the area, so buyer beware. Panteo Productions in Columbia is bringing in some top trainers and their range (Swansea SC) is about an hour and a half drive for you.

www.shootlogic.com (Tommy's site)

http://panteao.com/make-ready-training/

TElmer2
01-06-2016, 11:55 AM
I work at Shootlogic. We have a one stop shop for CWP classes, do in house pistol, carbine, and shotgun courses which are fundamentally grounded and marksmanship intensive.

We also host several guest instructors throughout the year. We have Bob Vogel, Pat McNamara, Craig Douglas and Ernest Langdon just to name a few for 2016. We also host Glock Armorer classes and hope to expand specialty classes like that this year.

If you have any questions or concerns about our facility or services please just shoot me a PM or email.
TElmer@shootlogic.com.

rjohnson4405
01-06-2016, 01:27 PM
Thanks gentlemen!

Looks like I have world class training opportunities less than an 1.5 hours away.

TElmer2 - I'll be in touch once I know my plans. I'm getting married in May so all funds are headed that way now, but trying to plan/budget for the second half of 2016.

Al T.
01-06-2016, 01:37 PM
Yep. We in SC are a lot better off now for training. Ten years ago, you had to travel long and far.

TElmer2
01-06-2016, 07:52 PM
You are quite welcome! We look forward to having you out for some training!