PDA

View Full Version : Stag Arms shutting down pending sale

HCM
12-22-2015, 04:49 PM
http://www.courant.com/breaking-news/hc-stag-arms-guilty-plea-federal-court-1223-20151222-story.html

Stag Arms plead guilty, as a company, to a felony charge of possession of an unregistered machine gun. The owner as an individual, plead guilty to a misdemeanor FFL records keeping violation. The owner will pay a significant fine and is prohibited from owning or managing a gun manufacturing business. The company will shut down temporarily pending sale and new management.

JM Campbell
12-22-2015, 05:18 PM
Oops, so sorry, I didn't know it was a machine gun. Only bullet buttons make them automatic death sprayers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

HCM
12-22-2015, 07:48 PM
Oops, so sorry, I didn't know it was a machine gun. Only bullet buttons make them automatic death sprayers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Stag did legally make some full auto guns for LE / Foreign Military Sales in addition to AR's. They just got sloppy. I've had good luck with their LPK and hope they get it all squared away for the employee's sake.

GardoneVT
12-23-2015, 01:57 AM
Stag did legally make some full auto guns for LE / Foreign Military Sales in addition to AR's. They just got sloppy. I've had good luck with their LPK and hope they get it all squared away for the employee's sake.

All respect to the staff, but the management got stupid.

If you're running a gun company in a place as politically hostile as Connecticutt , don't play games with the documentation.Dot the i's, cross the T's and check em twice just in case.
By the looks of things the CT government was just waiting for the chance to run a local gun maker up the tree, and Stag Arms obliged.