PDA

View Full Version : Surefire Ryder 9 ti anyone?

ravensfan87
12-21-2015, 04:52 PM
Hey guys new here. I just recently purchased a Surefire Ryder 9 Ti for my glock 19. Has anyone used one yet or have any experience with them?

ffhounddog
12-21-2015, 10:11 PM
Mine is in jail. I will let you know in 2 more months.

ravensfan87
12-22-2015, 08:04 AM
ffhounddog, What made you choose the SS Ryder? It was between the ryder and an osprey for me. This will be my first can purchase I chose it because I liked the idea of it not being so bulky as the others I was looking at.

ffhounddog
12-22-2015, 10:34 AM
I was looking at the girth and surefire has done alot of reasearch behind the ryder. I also like I can use a light if I leave the suppressor On the gun. Surefire is bringing out AR and HK mounts so I can put it on a Rifle that I am waiting on.

ravensfan87
12-22-2015, 10:53 AM
I was looking at the girth and surefire has done alot of reasearch behind the ryder. I also like I can use a light if I leave the suppressor On the gun. Surefire is bringing out AR and HK mounts so I can put it on a Rifle that I am waiting on.

Sounds good. I couldn't find to much more information on them. I have been trying to find out if I can shoot lead through it I am waiting for them to open. I was going to give them a call to see. Do you reload your own subsonics? Also I look forward to a review of the can once you get it. I just placed the order for mine a few days ago. So I have quite awhile to go before I get mine.

ffhounddog
01-04-2016, 02:24 PM
I do not reload for pistols yet. I might in the future. I will give a shout out to Surefire today.