PDA

View Full Version : Recently Diagnosed Medical Condition

walker2713
12-18-2015, 10:13 AM
I am sorry that I have not been active on the forum recently. I have been somewhat under the weather since my doctors informed me that I have an acute case of Post Islamic Stress Trauma with Apologetic Whitehouse Fatigue (PIST-AWF).

For those of you who do not know what that is, PIST-AWF is a newly defined disease that is found to be widespread and highly contagious.
Symptoms include, but may not be limited to:

- Severe pain of the scalp from pulling your own hair while viewing the President pander to Muslim terrorists.
- Loose bowels from swallowing the fact we elected Obama twice.
- Extreme hunger due to vomiting from nightly seeing Muslim terrorists murdering innocent people.

If you feel you have Post Islamic Stress Trauma with Apologetic Whitehouse Fatigue, please notify your local election board and place your name on the list for a cure. It is expected, and sincerely hoped, that the cure will be available in November of 2016.

And I stupidly thought it was due to aging!

RJ
12-18-2015, 10:34 AM
Dammit, so that's what it is called. :cool:

Thanks. Jan '17 can't get here fast enough.

RoyGBiv
12-18-2015, 11:26 AM
This won't help....

Hagel says he OK’d plan to strike Damascus after 'red line;' Obama told him stand down (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/12/18/hagel-says-ok-d-plan-to-strike-damascus-after-red-line-obama-told-him-stand-down.html?intcmp=hpbt1)

Dagga Boy
12-18-2015, 02:10 PM
Dammit, so that's what it is called. :cool:

Thanks. Jan '17 can't get here fast enough.

I don't think Hilary is going to make it any better.

1slow
12-19-2015, 09:52 AM
One sells out to Islamic terrorists, one sold out to the Chinese communists. Nobody would believe it if it was a movie.