PDA

View Full Version : Free! Firearm Training Business Naming Tool!

RJ
12-16-2015, 12:15 PM
What with the rise in training opportunities in the US, I've decided to post my Free! Firearm Business Naming Tool as a public service. :cool:

Free Firearm Business Naming Tool!! *

Starting a new Firearm Training Business?

You too can have an aggressive, forward thinking name, just by using this handy tool!!

How it works

Just pick any three digit number, and then use it to look up your new Business name using the groups below! Each digit generates a word; string them together for that dynamic new company name!!

Example: "212" generates: "Dynamic Force Concepts". Doesn't that sound terrific?

Any combination works!! Try it yourself!!

Group "A"

1 - Progressive
2 - Dynamic
3 - Military
4 - Lethal
5 - Secure
6 - Disruptive
7 - Extreme
8 - Aggressive
9 - Mission-Oriented
0 - Protective

Group "B"

1 - Force
2 - Threat
3 - Application
4 - Leverage
5 - Combat
6 - Enforcement
7 - Action
8 - Security
9 - Reality
0 - Tactical

Group "C"

1 - Intervention
2 - Concepts
3 - Solutions
4 - Response
5 - Dynamics
6 - Center
7 - Institute
8 - Specialties
9 - Training
0 - Academy

*Thistoolisjustabitoffun #anyresmblencetorealityiscoincidental #certainrestrictionsapply #notlicensedforcommercialuse #allrightsreserved #notlegaltender #voidwhereprohibited #lookbeforecrossing #yourmileagemayvary #seedealerfordetails #whyareyoustillreadingthis??

Mr_White
12-16-2015, 01:04 PM
That list is good Rich, but all too real. It needs a list of ridiculous/derpy words in there too, maybe in place of the middle list. I honestly don't mind these kind of names in isolation, but there are just too many and it becomes so much gibberish. It's possible I'm just being a dumbass, but that is why gabewhitetraining is my business name whenever I get out and on the road.

RJ
12-16-2015, 01:37 PM
^^^ Roger that. :cool:

But isn't it something, that seemingly EVERY SINGLE firearm training entity out there could have been named off of this list?! It just struck me that maybe, just maybe, someone actually used something like this to come up with their business names, lol.

I hear ya on the derpy middle list though, definitely will give that some thought. Maybe I'll come up with a Free! Derpy Firearm Training Company List tool :)

Mr_White
12-16-2015, 01:42 PM
If you are going to make a list, you should consult GJM. He is the GM of lists.

HCM
12-16-2015, 01:44 PM
I didn't see "Kinetic" on the list :p

voodoo_man
12-16-2015, 01:52 PM

Disruptive Enforcement Center

I like that.

Mr_White
12-16-2015, 02:05 PM
I'm a little troubled that V.I.P.E.R.S. Academy wouldn't be produced by this list.

jetfire
12-16-2015, 02:08 PM
This list is a little too close to home! I mean, Disruptive Force Concepts could absolutely be the name of a real training school.

BaiHu
12-16-2015, 03:45 PM
This list is a little too close to home! I mean, Disruptive Force Concepts could absolutely be the name of a real training school.

Surprised it wasn't...

Hambo
12-16-2015, 04:52 PM
It works. I used part of my badge number and now I have a school. :cool:

Lethal Application Specialties, LLC is a world class training center specializing in training kinetic responses within the asymmetric battle space.

Bigguy
12-16-2015, 05:29 PM
It works. I used part of my badge number and now I have a school. :cool:

Lethal Application Specialties, LLC is a world class training center specializing in training kinetic responses within the asymmetric battle space.

Dang! I feel more tactical just having read that.

orionz06
12-16-2015, 05:34 PM
I think you're missing a few things...

Tattoo artist locator
Beard growing tips
Nearest German Shepherd breeder

Add these to the mix and make it an app, that way you have the ability to geolocate.

voodoo_man
12-16-2015, 06:16 PM
Dont forget hippist chaw of the moment.

Hambo
12-17-2015, 08:04 AM
Why stop at three when you can use the while list as ad copy?

We offer progressive training in dynamic concepts of lethal force vetted by former Tier 1 military operators. Application of reality based threat assessment is stressed in order to leverage aggressive mission-oriented tactics. Our extreme solutions can secure your AO and disrupt enemies whether you are in a protective detail, law enforcement, security, or the military. Our specialty training institute assures that you will be ready for action in combat or an interventional crisis response.

Luke
12-17-2015, 10:19 AM
This is pretty funny. The firearm industry does use some crazy words.

mc1911
12-17-2015, 05:48 PM
What with the rise in training opportunities in the US, I've decided to post my Free! Firearm Business Naming Tool as a public service. :cool:

Free Firearm Business Naming Tool!! *

Starting a new Firearm Training Business?

You too can have an aggressive, forward thinking name, just by using this handy tool!!

How it works

Just pick any three digit number, and then use it to look up your new Business name using the groups below! Each digit generates a word; string them together for that dynamic new company name!!

Example: "212" generates: "Dynamic Force Concepts". Doesn't that sound terrific?

Any combination works!! Try it yourself!!

Group "A"

1 - Progressive
2 - Dynamic
3 - Military
4 - Lethal
5 - Secure
6 - Disruptive
7 - Extreme
8 - Aggressive
9 - Mission-Oriented
0 - Protective

Group "B"

1 - Force
2 - Threat
3 - Application
4 - Leverage
5 - Combat
6 - Enforcement
7 - Action
8 - Security
9 - Reality
0 - Tactical

Group "C"

1 - Intervention
2 - Concepts
3 - Solutions
4 - Response
5 - Dynamics
6 - Center
7 - Institute
8 - Specialties
9 - Training
0 - Academy

*Thistoolisjustabitoffun #anyresmblencetorealityiscoincidental #certainrestrictionsapply #notlicensedforcommercialuse #allrightsreserved #notlegaltender #voidwhereprohibited #lookbeforecrossing #yourmileagemayvary #seedealerfordetails #whyareyoustillreadingthis??

8-3-8 produces Aggressive Application Specialties. I picture a group of hard-core house painters.

Mr_White
12-17-2015, 05:53 PM
Although I would not have been able to resist including some silly words had I made the lists, every time I look at them I more and more think Rich nailed it. I swear, every combination produces a name that totally sounds like a real training company.

mc1911
12-17-2015, 05:54 PM
Progressive Reality Academy - training for what life will be like when the Dems regain full control of the gov't.

Disruptive Leverage Solutions - a quirky engineering firm.