PDA

View Full Version : Presidential runoff election results

Peally
12-03-2015, 01:21 PM
Congrats to Mike Foley!

http://www.uspsa.org/uspsa-announcements-details.php?USPSA-Runoff-Election-Results-232

Cheap Shot
12-03-2015, 02:40 PM
Thats good news. I wish him luck!

Mr_White
12-03-2015, 02:47 PM
I introduced myself to Mike at Area 1 this year after interacting with him a little online. Between meeting him in person and the online stuff, I think he is going to be an excellent President for USPSA.

Congratulations Mike! You have my support.

Peally
12-03-2015, 03:36 PM
I posted the same thing on benos figuring USPSA members would be interested in who their new president is, and the thread was locked because you're not aloud to talk about the election. Just... wow.

Cheap Shot
12-03-2015, 03:47 PM
I posted the same thing on benos figuring USPSA members would be interested in who their new president is, and the thread was locked because you're not aloud to talk about the election. Just... wow.

Beno's is losing relevance to me, and thats a great example why

Mr_White
12-03-2015, 04:27 PM

Yeah I just saw that too. Seems crazy to me.

rwa
12-03-2015, 06:30 PM
Beno's is losing relevance to me, and thats a great example why Forum rule going way back to the original bulletin board software over a decade ago.

guymontag
12-03-2015, 10:29 PM
Weird about Benos, but congrats to Foley anyway!

Peally
12-04-2015, 10:22 AM
Mr. Foley on the Practical Pistol Show:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TMdi8Ry0wA

I am pretty excited to see how USPSA progresses over the next couple years. As mentioned they have a great challenging rule set and there's not a lot wrong with the shooting (unlike other sports), but the PR and management is horrible (unlike other sports). I'm proud that we got a passionate guy like Mike in there that actually looks forward to getting down to work to make USPSA the best it can be.