PDA

View Full Version : Black lives matter Obama

UNK
10-23-2015, 11:24 AM
discuss please

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/president-barack-obama-defends-black-lives-matter-movement/

Peally
10-23-2015, 11:34 AM
Our racist president acting like pond scum, what's new?

JodyH
10-23-2015, 04:47 PM
what they were suggesting was there is a specific problem that's happening in the African-American community that's not happening in other communities
I agree completely Mr. President.

Too bad you're licking the sorbet spoon and not biting into the steak.

2469 people shot in Chicago YTD 2015.
418 homicides YTD 2015 in Chicago.
80% of them black on black.
20 of the 2469 were shot by Police (7 killed, 13 wounded).

Tell me again what the problem is Mr. President...

Dagga Boy
10-23-2015, 04:59 PM
There is a problem....black felons, resisting arrest and authority, and generally killing each other. I think most of America no longer gives a crap. Want to be a special victim class where nothing normal applies....you will never be equal. Thankfully, a small percentage have decided they are equal and not special victims and I hope that small percentage can make a difference. I simply do not like progressive liberals and those who vote for them, regardless of color. I am pulling hard at this point for Ben Carson (because I don't see Cruz making it Nationally) and hope he can bring some sense, values, and pride back to the White House.

Totem Polar
10-23-2015, 05:19 PM
I dunno... the article also mentioned O's reported incidences of praise for LE as a whole, more than once. Pretty much a fluff piece, not much to discuss, IMHO.

UNK
10-23-2015, 05:56 PM
Awesome posts guys. I knew there would be some good replies here.
I agree completely Mr. President.

Too bad you're licking the sorbet spoon and not biting into the steak.

2469 people shot in Chicago YTD 2015.
418 homicides YTD 2015 in Chicago.
80% of them black on black.
20 of the 2469 were shot by Police (7 killed, 13 wounded).

Tell me again what the problem is Mr. President...

There is a problem....black felons, resisting arrest and authority, and generally killing each other. I think most of America no longer gives a crap. Want to be a special victim class where nothing normal applies....you will never be equal. Thankfully, a small percentage have decided they are equal and not special victims and I hope that small percentage can make a difference. I simply do not like progressive liberals and those who vote for them, regardless of color. I am pulling hard at this point for Ben Carson (because I don't see Cruz making it Nationally) and hope he can bring some sense, values, and pride back to the White House.

Dagga Boy
10-23-2015, 06:29 PM
I dunno... the article also mentioned O's reported incidences of praise for LE as a whole, more than once. Pretty much a fluff piece, not much to discuss, IMHO.

There is talk and action. Even President Obama knows he can't just come out and say he hates cops. He just never sides with them and often craps on them. From the ass clown Columbia professor, to Ferguson, to Ahmed the hoax bomb maker he has simply crapped on LE. He despises traditional conservative organizations and they were never part of his life except as the enemy, which includes both LE and the military.

RoyGBiv
10-23-2015, 07:00 PM
+1 Except for the Carson part.
I'm holding out hope for Cruz until the southern primaries.

fixer
10-23-2015, 07:38 PM
I think most of America no longer gives a crap. Want to be a special victim class where nothing normal applies....you will never be equal. .

Yeah pretty much where I am at.

GardoneVT
10-23-2015, 07:42 PM
"And that is a legitimate issue that we've got to address."

Indeed. It begins with your resignation.

Here's the core issue. Yes, black people are killing each other daily in numbers. Yes black folks are responsible for their actions up to and including pulling the trigger on law abiding folks both in and out of uniform.

All that considered, the crux issue is that political careers are built on dead black people .Without dead black people, there is no "victims outrage " upon which people long on ego and short on morals can build a following.

Without dead black people, arguments for draconian reversals of freedoms such as city cameras and gun control fall flat. This makes it difficult for the typical urban Democrat to enact policies they can brag about later at the DNC dinner gala.

Without dead black people, there's no social support for dead end programs which incentivizes crime and the destruction of families.

A black community on its feet and functioning is a direct threat to the careers of the people charged to fix the same.If the black community was a 'normal' one in 2008 , Obama would be a CTA telephone operator instead of the POTUS.

SamAdams
10-23-2015, 09:38 PM
Many have said this -

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/08/09/lbj-destroyed-african-american-families-former-nfl-player-reveals-what-led-him-to-the-gop/

Unfortunately, Mr Cobb lost the Congressional race against his well funded and politically connected opponent last year.

Dagga Boy
10-24-2015, 09:42 AM
Many have said this -

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/08/09/lbj-destroyed-african-american-families-former-nfl-player-reveals-what-led-him-to-the-gop/

Unfortunately, Mr Cobb lost the Congressional race against his well funded and politically connected opponent last year.

I am sure he became an "Uncle Tom sellout" to many. That is okay, I would have voted for him without an issue. He needs to abandon NJ and go to an area where he will be treated as an equal as it seems that many places want to keep their special victim status. Sadly, the only folks interested in electing Black conservatives seem to be white conservatives. I remember seeing the movie Runaway Slave (which was excellent) in a theater. Unfortunately, there was not a single black person in the theater. Just a bunch of those evil God,Guns and family values white folks.

UNK
10-24-2015, 10:05 AM
Quotable replies. Most excellent. I'll talk to Tom Jones and see if I can have him slip a few extra PF dollars into your paychecks.