PDA

View Full Version : I'm Just Curious.....Here I Am, On Pistol-Forum.Com; How Did I Get Here?

Charley C
10-18-2015, 09:48 PM
Until today, I was completely unaware that pistol-forum.com even existed; after being out all day, when I came home this evening and opened up my email in-box, I saw something about this forum; I have previously spent some time on maybe a half dozen gun-related forums, but I have only been interested enough to register and become a member on two of them so far; the first has the potential of being a great forum, but IMHO, it's literally moderated "to death". The second forum, (and the one I have been spending quite a bit of time on), seems to have great moderators, but many of the members are completely "over the top"! When I saw "pistol-forum.com", I'm thinking, "maybe this forum will be "just right"? (But I'm still curious as to how this forum ended up getting into my email in-box?)

If anyone sees fit to try to answer my question, there's one other thing that I'm curious about; why are the first letters in "pistol-forum."com not capitalized?

Thanks;
Charley C