PDA

View Full Version : USPSA Shooters - your division is calling

jetfire
09-19-2011, 11:28 AM
What your USPSA Division says about you (http://gunnuts.net/2011/09/16/what-your-uspsa-division-says-about-you/)

Open

What you think it says: I am on the cutting edge of handgun technology and am sporting the shooting equivalent of a Ferrari F1 car. I’m so awesome.
What other people are thinking: That open guy is too lazy to freakin’ reload and just hoses everything. Of course he’s fast, look at all that gay crap on his gun.

Single Stack

What you think it says: I am honoring the classic design given to John Moses Browning by God Almighty and shooting a proper 1911 with minimal customization. Truly, I am upholding the line of great pistoleros such as Jeff Cooper.
What other people are thinking: Ugh, there goes that 1911 guy. I’m so tired of hearing about John Moses Browning from him. I bet he carries a freakin’ Glock.

The rest of the list is at the original link. Please note, I shoot all the USPSA divisions except Open, so there's definitely some self-effacing going on here. Especially the Revolver and Single Stack bits.

DonovanM
09-19-2011, 12:21 PM
Production: What's the matter, can't afford man-powered ammo? You're so broke you probably haven't even moved out of your parents' basement yet.