PDA

View Full Version : 5th annual 9/11 shoot (NFA heavy)

Ironman
09-27-2015, 11:49 AM
I must say I am humbled by the support and donations from all the involved manufacturers. Some lucky people went home VERY happy! To see a list of the prizes just read the description below the video on the YouTube page. It was impressive!

I'm pleased to announce that next years event will be held at a much larger venue at Ares Range in Leesburg, FL. We will have steel from 100-1,000 yards and some cars to shoot up and possibly some helicopter action! Good times!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1dFnqiSXUc

StraitR
09-28-2015, 03:54 PM
That's good stuff, not sure how I missed this one. Leesburg is in my backyard. Looking forward to this. I met a guy over the summer that works with the Ares guys, can't remember his name off the top of my head. You local to the area? Shoot me a PM.

Luke
09-28-2015, 05:07 PM
How can you go? What are the requirements? Price?

Ironman
10-08-2015, 08:12 AM
That's good stuff, not sure how I missed this one. Leesburg is in my backyard. Looking forward to this. I met a guy over the summer that works with the Ares guys, can't remember his name off the top of my head. You local to the area? Shoot me a PM.

This shoot you just saw was in Dade City. The following shoots will be at Ares Range in Leesburg.

Ironman
10-08-2015, 08:13 AM
How can you go? What are the requirements? Price?

Just show up with $30 and shoot all day. I always post the events a month before we hold them on my Facebook page. www.facebook.com/nfareviewchannel