PDA

View Full Version : Labor Day Sale at GT

Glenn E. Meyer
09-07-2015, 04:46 PM
My wife and I went to Austin for the weekend. We like to shop and go to restaurants.

While she slept in, I went to GT distributors. I wanted some more mags for my Glocks - I like to preload for matches. GT has good prices. For example, G17s for 21.95.
So sometimes they are out but they had a full array. I got some 17s, 26s, and 42s. I also bought some Magpul 17s to try. AND - they had a 15% sale on top of that.

The staff is friendly, unlike the major good 'ol boy and expensive Austin store that postures something terrible.

After that, I switched hats and went to the gourmet cheese store and scored two artisanal VT washed rind and Alpine cheeses. Then to the sci-fi store and independent book store. Switching gears from tacticool to gourmet to geek to intellectual - all in one day. Beard and cargo pants fits many genres.

Carry - G26, extra mag! For grins, a BUG - a NAA 22S - why - I bought because it was so cute. Can't hit anything with it beyond nose hair. Not like the NAA 22Mag guns.

PPGMD
09-07-2015, 08:00 PM
When I lived in Dallas, GT was a bane to my bank account.

I bought a bunch of Pmags, and Glock 17 mags there.

SeriousStudent
09-07-2015, 09:05 PM
I have a very bad habit of checking GT Distributors in Dallas for beater/used Smith Revolvers.