PDA

View Full Version : Training so bad it's painful to watch

Peally
08-24-2015, 10:15 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNUGGPQMa8U

Looks like they edited it since yesterday, I didn't see the crazy amount of sweeping and the guy that reholstered without looking that dropped his gun on the ground.

They've also removed all the negative comments. I especially loved the ones where they told people to stop being safety nuts.

Some people are too stupid to live.

GardoneVT
08-24-2015, 10:42 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNUGGPQMa8U

Looks like they edited it since yesterday, I didn't see the crazy amount of sweeping and the guy that reholstered without looking that dropped his gun on the ground.

They've also removed all the negative comments. I especially loved the ones where they told people to stop being safety nuts.

Some people are too stupid to live.

They didn't cut the part showing the shooter holstering his cocked Sig.

Training implies progress in skill. This looks to be an ego stroking exercise for the instructor and his shooting acolyte.

Chris Rhines
08-24-2015, 10:49 AM
Was this actually some kind of training class, or was it s couple of dudes getting together for some practice?

Either way, the really painful part isn't the sweeping, the reholstering of a cocked pistol, the drop-leg holster flopping around the dude's knee, the questionable trigger finger indexing, the starting a drill with hands on the gun, or the non-existant backstop.

The painful part is that these dudes clearly want to be competent shooters. The desire is there, but the ability is sorely lacking. That makes me sad.

Peally
08-24-2015, 10:49 AM
Apologies, no time to rewatch today. You're right this isn't training, this is tacticool dimwits feeling cool, brought to the absolute extreme.

HCM
08-24-2015, 10:50 AM
The Serpa thigh rig speaks for itself but what's up with the guy with the RDS wearing his holster up in his armpit?

Peally
08-24-2015, 10:50 AM
Was this actually some kind of training class, or was it s couple of dudes getting together for some practice?

Either way, the really painful part isn't the sweeping, the reholstering of a cocked pistol, the drop-leg holster flopping around the dude's knee, the questionable trigger finger indexing, the starting a drill with hands on the gun, or the non-existant backstop.

The painful part is that these dudes clearly want to be competent shooters. The desire is there, but the ability is sorely lacking. That makes me sad.

Don't forget the badass code names.

I don't honestly think much desire is there for improvement. If it was we wouldn't be watching this.

Chris Rhines
08-24-2015, 10:59 AM
Don't forget the badass code names.

I don't honestly think much desire is there for improvement. If it was we wouldn't be watching this.

Didn't catch the code names, I was watching on my phone with the sound off. Yeah, that's extremely lame.

If there was truly no desire for learning among that group, I don't that they would have brought out the timer. Maybe. Maybe I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt.

ReverendMeat
08-24-2015, 11:08 AM
If there was truly no desire for learning among that group, I don't that they would have brought out the timer. Maybe. Maybe I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt.

That was my thought too. It's obviously not formal training, I just see a couple guys who seem to want to get better at shooting so they brought a timer to help give a little structure to their range trip. As far as YouTube gun-related asshattery goes I don't see much to get worked up about.

GardoneVT
08-24-2015, 11:10 AM
Didn't catch the code names, I was watching on my phone with the sound off. Yeah, that's extremely lame.

They should have skipped the timer and packed a calendar instead.

RevolverRob
08-24-2015, 11:18 AM
That's enough for today and this week. I called someone out on another spot on the internet, for having four Noveske's, a Vang-Comp 870, five pistols, chest rig, ammo, stacks of magazines, etc. but storing it all in a Stack-On steel locker and calling it "secure". The same person showed their "training" - shooting a 'Veske with a Aimpoint on top at 25 yards and was "pleased" when he got "most of the rounds on target".

The tactical-derpitude being demonstrated recently illustrates to me the old addage is true, "A fool and his money are soon parted." - I'm pulling out of the internets this week, full stop. I'm gonna go work on my dissertation and dryfire for a while.

LittleLebowski
08-24-2015, 11:20 AM
It really is more rewarding to go out and shoot and then to update your training journal here :D

Negativity can be infectious.

Alpha Sierra
08-24-2015, 11:33 AM
Same group of ballers running what they call El Presidente

FF to 3:23 for the money shot

http://youtu.be/9ZEP1-Dt6ag

scw2
08-24-2015, 11:56 AM
My buddy just got into shooting and got his first gun recently. Really been trying to show him some fundamentals, but I'm pretty new and not an instructor, so really just focusing on trying to impart safety. Been trying to encourage some formal training for safety + fundamentals, but he seems really hesitant. Honestly if he just wants to make stuff go bang, as long as he does so safely who am I to judge? But I really don't want to see him turn out like these guys or the poor guy in the other thread that shot himself holstering AIWB.

Alpha Sierra
08-24-2015, 12:25 PM
Been trying to encourage some formal training for safety + fundamentals, but he seems really hesitant.

My bet is that he's hesitant for the same reason most men are hesitant to compete with firearms: most American men think they were born being good at three things: driving, shooting, and you can guess #3. Therefore he doesn't think he needs instruction.

Chuck Haggard
08-24-2015, 12:31 PM
Please stop clicking on videos of retards on YouTube, clicks are all they care about

OnionsAndDragons
08-24-2015, 12:42 PM
My bet is that he's hesitant for the same reason most men are hesitant to compete with firearms: most American men think they were born being good at three things: driving, shooting, and you can guess #3. Therefore he doesn't think he needs instruction.

So much this.

Maybe 1/10 in the average basic or intro level class are as good as they think they are. But, you have to get over the hurdle of ego-fear to go see this for yourself.

If somebody actually wants to get better/good, they will eventually get over that. Sometimes it takes some encouragement or reinforcement that almost everyone was at that point at some time. It's just like going to the gym: showing up and putting in the time is honorable and respectable to anyone whose opinion one should give a frak about.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Alpha Sierra
08-24-2015, 12:51 PM
Please stop clicking on videos of retards on YouTube, clicks are all they care about
It's like a bad wreck. You know you shouldn't look, but you can't help yourself.......

Kyle Reese
08-24-2015, 12:55 PM

Concur. They'd definitely improve if they opted to train with a competent, professional instructor.

Chris Rhines
08-24-2015, 01:28 PM
Concur. They'd definitely improve if they opted to train with a competent, professional instructor. I've long been of the opinion that most 'serious' gun people train too much, and practice too little. The YouTube video is a good example of the extreme opposite.

StraitR
08-24-2015, 03:45 PM

This.

Also, this is one of the rare places I can go online and escape the derp. Everyone is aware of this junk, and where to find it, no need to muddy the waters here.

HopetonBrown
08-24-2015, 04:47 PM
They didn't cut the part showing the shooter holstering his cocked Sig.

It appears to be SAO.

ST911
08-24-2015, 06:39 PM
Whatever they're doing, it's a great deal more than the overwhelming majority of cops, CCW'ers and gun owners (vice shooters) were doing at the time.

I'm not inclined to mock them.

LittleLebowski
08-24-2015, 07:31 PM
Whatever they're doing, it's a great deal more than the overwhelming majority of cops, CCW'ers and gun owners (vice shooters) were doing at the time.

It would indeed be cool if more people knew what the El Prez was. Also, it's very easy to be negative.

GardoneVT
08-24-2015, 07:36 PM

Unless they're bucking for a "Gun Owner Shoots Self, Dies" headline on the evening news.

Alpha Sierra
08-24-2015, 08:45 PM

I suppose that's one way of looking at it.

My way of looking at it is that they would be better off being gun owners, and not touching any firearms, until they were taught how to even use them by someone with a clue.

Alpha Sierra
08-24-2015, 09:15 PM
http://youtu.be/UFX9OaOFK0U

BaiHu
08-24-2015, 09:16 PM
Not seeing the original with other Derp like flagging and muzzling, I can just say this:

At some point, we've all been in the "don't know what we don't know" category, but these guys, like most people these days, just like to put everything on YouTube.

And like most people these days, we're just clicking the bait and engaging the Derp. Not judging or blaming anyone, just observing.

johncorey
08-24-2015, 09:20 PM
Did anyone else catch this gem!!!???

"What's our range?"
-"Dunno. COMBAT DISTANCE!"

Combat Distance. For all those times when you don't have any real measurement parameter.

Alpha Sierra
08-24-2015, 09:41 PM
Did anyone else catch this gem!!!???

"What's our range?"
-"Dunno. COMBAT DISTANCE!"

Combat Distance. For all those times when you don't have any real measurement parameter.

Combat hits: missing half the time
Combat speed: slow as shit
Combat reload: dropping mags on the ground

johncorey
08-24-2015, 09:46 PM
Ever since Neophytes have injected themselves into the post-9/11 GWOT lingo, I've become 5% more irritable with their type. This phenomena went mainstream during these last 14 years, and I think it's here to stay sadly...

Hambo
08-25-2015, 06:54 AM
Avoiding negativity, the code names made me laugh and reminded me of this scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARgBrXwGidM

jondoe297
08-25-2015, 07:53 AM

Maybe, but I think that I have to disagree with you on the cop part. The slugs that only shoot the minimal amount for requalifications are at least usually getting taught correctly. I would take twice a year remedial instruction that's done correctly over the level of incompetence in that video, being taught daily.

s0nspark
08-25-2015, 11:00 AM
Negativity can be infectious.

So true... words of wisdom from "The (Little)Dude"

:)

s0nspark
08-25-2015, 11:22 AM
A positive attitude and willingness (desire) to improve are important things to take care to preserve in other shooters, especially those who are new and/or inexperienced.

Come on too strong with the criticisms and make someone defensive and I bet they'll barely hear you, much less listen and thoughtfully consider what you're saying.

Now, if they are pig-headed fools then I say brain them with the TRUTH :)

s0nspark
08-25-2015, 11:26 AM
Combat hits: missing half the time
Combat speed: slow as shit
Combat reload: dropping mags on the ground

Combat reholster: dropping gun on the ground

BobLoblaw
08-25-2015, 12:15 PM
I'm nothing special in terms of speed and accuracy compared to most of you guys but I know the blind leading the blind when I see it. Some of that shit makes me cringe.

Kyle Reese
08-25-2015, 12:57 PM

Also cramming the weapon back into the holster at full speed.

Alpha Sierra
08-25-2015, 01:41 PM

:cool:

Dagga Boy
08-25-2015, 03:09 PM
I had a couple friends start with the "call signs". This must be some new YouTube/Facebook thing because I don't get it. Nicknames and call signs are usually given by others in real organizations and they are usually funny and not cool. So my buddies come up with "Eagle" and "Hawk". I found this dumb, so I now refer to them as "Pigeon" and "sparrow". What is funny is the funny ones took and that is how they are still referred to.

Totem Polar
08-25-2015, 03:30 PM
http://youtu.be/UFX9OaOFK0U

Dude.

"I used to be a 'people person', but 'people' ruined that for me."

Wondering Beard
08-25-2015, 03:31 PM
Fruit loops:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-R1VakBLD1s

Trooper224
08-25-2015, 06:12 PM
What are you guys talking about? I saw an RDS, 5.11 pants, lots of gear on the belt, call signs and the quote, "They taught us in the academy........" These are some HSLD pipe hitters.

http://image2.8ball.co.uk/catalog/product/cache/1/thumbnail/700x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/T/o/TopGunTshirt_TalkToMeGoose_CU_19_1.jpg

Alpha Sierra
08-25-2015, 07:23 PM
I had a couple friends start with the "call signs". This must be some new YouTube/Facebook thing because I don't get it. Nicknames and call signs are usually given by others in real organizations and they are usually funny and not cool. So my buddies come up with "Eagle" and "Hawk". I found this dumb, so I now refer to them as "Pigeon" and "sparrow". What is funny is the funny ones took and that is how they are still referred to.

JAFO

Maple Syrup Actual
08-25-2015, 07:34 PM
HSLD pipe hitters.

They're hitting the pipe, all right.

My advice: Lay off the tac pipe. That shit will rot your brain.

Stone
08-25-2015, 08:53 PM
No offense to anyone but if these youtubers were serious about training they would leave the cameras at home and stop worrying about how the rest of the world feels about their "training day"...

Alpha Sierra
08-25-2015, 09:01 PM
Dude.

"I used to be a 'people person', but 'people' ruined that for me."

You can't make this shit up

s0nspark
08-25-2015, 09:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_t1nE7Q9rs

Just remember, it can always get worse...

BaiHu
08-25-2015, 09:13 PM
The above makes me think of below.

http://youtu.be/oomCIXGzsR0

Luke
08-25-2015, 09:35 PM
^^^ that can't be real.. I think that's the funniest thing I've ever seen

scw2
08-25-2015, 10:17 PM
^^^ that can't be real.. I think that's the funniest thing I've ever seen

Nope, I went to the guy's tae kwon do facebook page, and based on some of the videos there I think they were 100% serious in the training video.

GJM
08-25-2015, 11:36 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=218&v=9ZEP1-Dt6ag

OnionsAndDragons
08-26-2015, 12:45 AM
I say absolutely.

Without talking to guys like this, it's impossible to know if they are genuinely derpy or simply way more ignorant than the average person that takes the time to read PF.

If they just genuinely want to lear, it would be a really good thing. I sure wish I had found this place sooner.

GJM
08-26-2015, 01:01 AM
I can't tell if it is real or a great troll -- there is some really funny stuff there.

Hambo
08-26-2015, 05:20 AM
They're hitting the pipe, all right.

My advice: Lay off the tac pipe. That shit will rot your brain.

Just say no, bro.

s0nspark
08-26-2015, 07:16 AM
Nope, I went to the guy's tae kwon do facebook page, and based on some of the videos there I think they were 100% serious in the training video.

BN
08-26-2015, 07:49 AM
In the grand scheme of things, they aren't that bad. Some of the things I have seen. :( They are out there practicing and learning. Good for them.

LSP972
08-26-2015, 08:12 AM
In the grand scheme of things, they aren't that bad. Some of the things I have seen. :( They are out there practicing and learning. Good for them.

Agreed. On the derp register, they are way down the scale compared to your average public range patron. But one wonders what is over that low hill...

And what's with the guy and his off-body holster and what looks like Red Cross-approved swim floaties??? Is that supposed to be some kind of "battle belt"?

Alpha Sierra
08-26-2015, 09:45 AM
On the derp register, they are way down the scale compared to your average public range patron..

Did we watch the same videos?

You know the ones where we see pistols falling out of holsters, atrocious muzzle and finger discipline, crappy marksmanship, questionable gear choices, and goofy self congratulatory banter reinforcing mediocrity?

Alpha Sierra
08-26-2015, 09:46 AM
I do hope they offer open enrolment training soon. I'd sign up for it.

John Hearne
08-26-2015, 10:54 AM
Watching this reminds me of an important training point - the value of solid initial training for long term success. Say what you will, but it those two had done four days at Front Sight, they'd be way ahead.....

s0nspark
08-26-2015, 12:15 PM
Watching this reminds me of an important training point - the value of solid initial training for long term success. Say what you will, but it those two had done four days at Front Sight, they'd be way ahead.....

Lately it seems like many are "training" via YouTube.

The Apprentice
08-26-2015, 05:31 PM

Wow! Guess you can use the kids as cover you can always make more right.

Alpha Sierra
08-26-2015, 06:13 PM

What the actual fuck?

scw2
08-26-2015, 06:18 PM
It gets better. The guy teaching this stuff calls himself a grandmaster, and his name is Bateman. Grand master Bateman! :D

RJ
08-26-2015, 06:19 PM
Lately it seems like many are "training" via YouTube.

Absolutely.

Given

Inability for noobs (like me) to discriminate 'good' trainers from 'poor' trainers

Plus

Barriers to learning (Distance to trainer, cost of training and ammo)

Yields 'Training by Youtube."

Thank goodness I found PF.com; this is the only place online I've found good solid advice backed up by practical experience.

Alpha Sierra
08-26-2015, 07:55 PM
It gets better. The guy teaching this stuff calls himself a grandmaster, and his name is Bateman. Grand master Bateman! :D
Are you serious?

scw2
08-26-2015, 07:58 PM
Are you serious?

Tried to pull up the facebook page, but it appears down currently. If you look at the google cache of the page (http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:4xtx6Omic0gJ:https://www.facebook.com/pages/Batemans-USA-TaeKwonDo/112782335399002+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us), you can see some posts where he refers to himself as Grandmaster David Bateman. Can't make this stuff up...

Alpha Sierra
08-27-2015, 06:08 AM
If you have some time to kill, grab a pad of paper and a writing stick and keep track of the number of poor/improper techniques and basic handgun safety violations in this gem

http://youtu.be/Eza5Evwm_S8

LSP972
08-27-2015, 07:07 AM
Did we watch the same videos?

You know the ones where we see pistols falling out of holsters, atrocious muzzle and finger discipline, crappy marksmanship, questionable gear choices, and goofy self congratulatory banter reinforcing mediocrity?

Okay, you got me. What I meant was (I'm tempted here to use that favorite street denizen phrase when talking to the cops- "See, occifer, what had happened was…") they at least have SOME clue about what they're trying to do… as opposed to the average public range patron.

Definitely some… interesting… holster choices in that video.

BaiHu
08-27-2015, 07:28 AM
In less than 2 minutes I can see the blind leading the blind. I can also see that one of our local instructors/retired LEO attended the same school with only one addition. At least my local guy muzzles himself and people when the gun is at least shown to be empty.

What is it with people needing to gesticulate with their gun?

RJ
08-27-2015, 07:41 AM
Definitely some… interesting… holster choices in that video.

Um, I see they have Blackhawk Serpa on their 'approved' list, should be gtg, right? ;)

http://vigilantspectre.blogspot.com/2013/05/vso-approved-gear.html

/Sarcasm

But seriously: I support anyone practicing their 2A rights. These guys are just a bunch of large adolescents play acting in some kind paramilitary fantasy world. No real harm, as long as they don't hurt themselves, or anyone else.

Alpha Sierra
08-27-2015, 08:07 AM
In less than 2 minutes I can see the blind leading the blind. I can also see that one of our local instructors/retired LEO attended the same school with only one addition. At least my local guy muzzles himself and people when the gun is at least shown to be empty.

To save you some time, FF to about 8:40 and enjoy the shit show of unsafeness

RJ
08-27-2015, 08:45 AM
Oh, crap, I just remembered why these guys sounded vaguely familiar. They blew up an M&P Pro last March. Same group. Something to do with reloaded ammunition, IIRC

http://smith-wessonforum.com/smith-wesson-m-p-pistols/407089-smith-wesson-m-p-pro-series-destroyed-catastrophic-failure.html

So maybe I take back what I said about being a danger to themselves or others.

RJ
08-27-2015, 08:51 AM

Ok, bear in mind I'm still learning, but having a dangling retention strap holstering a loaded pistol is a bit of a problem, right?

Alpha Sierra
08-27-2015, 09:34 AM
Ok, bear in mind I'm still learning, but having a dangling retention strap holstering a loaded pistol is a bit of a problem, right?

That's a problem, but the real problem, which compounds the dangling strap, is that jabba the hut keeps shoving his pistol into the crap holster WITHOUT decocking it.

If you look carefully, the first shot out of that series is double action. You can see the hammer is down when he draws. Then watch the hammer every time the pistol goes into the holster. It's always cocked back.

And he leaves the line with the cocked pistol in the holster.

None of those guys have even the most remote clue about what they are doing

BaiHu
08-27-2015, 09:55 AM
We are all now dumber having seen this shit. Wow!

1) I thought these were guys training together and just had cute names.

2) I didn't realize they were an "outfit" teaching other people. Holy mother of God.

3) Listening to the "lead instructor" feed babbling brooks of bullshit was impressive.

We don't know what we don't know. SMH.

Alpha Sierra
08-27-2015, 11:08 AM
We are all now dumber having seen this shit. Wow!

1) I thought these were guys training together and just had cute names.

2) I didn't realize they were an "outfit" teaching other people. Holy mother of God.

3) Listening to the "lead instructor" feed babbling brooks of bullshit was impressive.

We don't know what we don't know. SMH.

This seems appropriate for them

http://youtu.be/EeuA2v2nqNw

Kyle Reese
08-27-2015, 11:17 AM
At least my local guy muzzles himself and people when the gun is at least shown to be empty.

I've been told "it's cool, it's unloaded", or "I've been around guns muh whole life".

Vinh
08-27-2015, 11:25 AM
Slow day at the office. Thanks, I needed that, learned a lot. Love shooting steel without eye pro.

BaiHu
08-27-2015, 11:29 AM
I've been told "it's cool, it's unloaded", or "I've been around guns muh whole life".
Thanks for clarifying. Now I know how to be cool [emoji41]

Alpha Sierra
08-27-2015, 11:39 AM
If you have some time to kill, grab a pad of paper and a writing stick and keep track of the number of poor/improper techniques and basic handgun safety violations in this gem

http://youtu.be/Eza5Evwm_S8

ETA see if you can spot the brain surgeon that draws his 1911, presses the trigger, and forgets to disengage the safety. Three times in a row.

To his credit, at least he didn't holster a hot, unsafe pistol multiple times.

Peally
08-27-2015, 11:47 AM
To those that feel they've lost brain cells by simply watching I apologize. I'm torn between laughing my ass off and wanting off the planet from their other videos; I just thought it was comical enough to post in the Romper Room to brighten the morning.

Alpha Sierra
08-27-2015, 12:02 PM
The whole thing is just so stupid and ridiculous........

Can't even have a normal video title like: Trying To Draw A Handgun And Failing.

Nooooooo, we must call it Dynamic (because Haley/Costa) Defensive Secondary Presentation.......

BaiHu
08-27-2015, 12:17 PM
The whole thing is just so stupid and ridiculous........

Can't even have a normal video title like: Trying To Draw A Handgun And Failing.

Nooooooo, we must call it Dynamic (because Haley/Costa) Defensive Secondary Presentation.......
Well, in their defense, the primary presentation DID fail [emoji12]

SteveK
08-27-2015, 02:20 PM
We have wild "Cleeti" in our woods too, we just stay waaaaay up range and don't film them in the wild.:p

Alpha Sierra
08-27-2015, 04:31 PM
I bring gifts to our members who actually have done this kind of thing for real........enjoy

http://youtu.be/e8hOsJDm8SY

Trooper224
08-27-2015, 04:40 PM
VSO is proof of no matter how many 'tards you put on the short school bus, they still won't be able to drive it.

Luke
08-27-2015, 05:53 PM
Has anybody sent them a message to let them know we at pistol-forum are huge fans and would be honored if they started a training journal?

GJM
08-27-2015, 05:57 PM
I like the big dude with the skull cap, fixin' to shoot steel at 10 yards with no eye pro.

Kyle Reese
08-27-2015, 06:01 PM
I like the big dude with the skull cap, fixin' to shoot steel at 10 yards with no eye pro.

Those guys are more fucked up than a bag of smashed assholes.

Trooper224
08-27-2015, 08:00 PM

When Big Country walked into view at 7.38 I started wondering if I was watching a Lord of the Rings movie.

Luke
08-27-2015, 08:03 PM
I just can't believe yall have watched the whole videos. There hasn't been one yet I've made it to two minutes on

GJM
08-27-2015, 08:55 PM
I just can't believe yall have watched the whole videos. There hasn't been one yet I've made it to two minutes on

It is an acquired taste, lots of pure gold there.

I am still 50/50 as to whether this is a world class troll, sort of like a funny version of YVK and Taadski, or genuine derp? Reminds of a movie "all the way boys." Worst movie I ever saw, and I snookered all my buddies into watching it.

Kyle Reese
08-27-2015, 09:09 PM
When Big Country walked into view at 7.38 I started wondering if I was watching a Lord of the Rings movie.

I don't think they take too kindly to speed holstering a cocked SIG into a sausage sack in Middle Earth.

johncorey
08-27-2015, 09:41 PM
The saddest testament given is that I actually clicked the "watch on youtube" link because they have blocked it from being viewed elsewhere....Combat Wombat, Citizen Sniper and Co, you are my only friends....

s0nspark
08-27-2015, 09:43 PM
The saddest testament given is that I actually clicked the "watch on youtube" link because they have blocked it from being viewed elsewhere....Combat Wombat, Citizen Sniper and Co, you are my only friends....

Man... Those names...

--
d(-.-)b

johncorey
08-27-2015, 09:44 PM
Man... Those names...

--
d(-.-)b

We are witnessing the first line of armed defense against the Black Helicopter legions!

Alpha Sierra
08-29-2015, 04:37 PM
LOL in the last 6 days that video is getting hammered with comments about the derp

Andy in NH
08-29-2015, 09:16 PM

I though it was; fighting, firing guns and fornicating? :)

zeroflux
08-30-2015, 08:45 PM
On a serious note, anyone notice that their channel has close to 70,000 subscribers? That level viewership simply doesn't match up with the antics in the video. Also notice that most videos are running less than 10,000 views, which means most of their subscribers aren't watching their videos...

Alpha Sierra
08-31-2015, 04:28 AM
On a serious note, anyone notice that their channel has close to 70,000 subscribers? That level viewership simply doesn't match up with the antics in the video...

I think you seriously underestimate the level of ignorance and lack of skill of the average gun guy on youtube.

JAD
08-31-2015, 05:08 AM
I don't think they take too kindly to speed holstering a cocked SIG into a sausage sack in Middle Earth.

One does not simply derp.

GJM
08-31-2015, 09:49 AM
Only explanation I can figure, is between the nick names and beards, the gals find them sexy.

Kyle Reese
08-31-2015, 10:08 AM
Only explanation I can figure, is between the nick names and beards, the gals find them sexy.

I'm sure that's it. :cool:

BaiHu
08-31-2015, 11:09 AM
That and I heard something about "dad bods" being a hit among the early 20 somethings, but that could totally be a "yesterday" thing by now.

Maybe they didn't bother unsubscribing [emoji53]