PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Sweden!

LittleLebowski
08-19-2015, 09:44 PM
I rarely post videos. This one is exceptional.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KSJY0c8QWw

RMJack
08-19-2015, 10:21 PM
I wish I could understand why Western Civilization is hell bent on self destruction. All of Europe, Australia and the US are all importing millions of people who have completely different backgrounds, social customs, values and abilities....
Social tensions are increasing rapidly everywhere , and I suspect you'll see the Europeans go from the metrosexual pacifists they have been since WWII, to talking about getting the trains rolling to the camps with the next 10 years...

This will not end well... I'm hoping Trump can break the back on the stifling political correctness run amok here in the US, so that honest, candid conversation can happen before people take things into their own hands.

TGS
08-19-2015, 10:28 PM
I wish I could understand why Western Civilization is hell bent on self destruction. All of Europe, Australia and the US are all importing millions of people who have completely different backgrounds, social customs, values and abilities....
Social tensions are increasing rapidly everywhere , and I suspect you'll see the Europeans go from the metrosexual pacifists they have been since WWII, to talking about getting the trains rolling to the camps with the next 10 years...

This will not end well... I'm hoping Trump can break the back on the stifling political correctness run amok here in the US, so that honest, candid conversation can happen before people take things into their own hands.

I'm just about convinced that we're going to see some sort of significant genocide in my lifetime due to these feel-good polices put forth by liberals.

johncorey
08-19-2015, 11:12 PM
The Nixon phrase of the tireless, irate and silent majority comes to mind here. The self-destruction of Europa is beyond the tipping point I fear. Which would be fine by me, since the concept of a united Europe has been a forced fantasy since its inception, but sadly, the individual member states will be royally Fd now as well. The other day I nearly had an aneurism when my uncle told me that the quaint, deeply southern Bavarian township where I was born and raised is currently housing hundreds of gutter migrants, most all Muslims from the freaking Balkans and some from the MENA and other areas "affected" by the rise of ISIS, on the taxpayers dime, in the communal gym. Now, for those that aren't familiar with the significance of a communal gym in that part of Germany, let me take a moment to elaborate.

The communal gym has been a center piece of southern German (the two states of Bavaria and Baden-Wuerttemberg), since forever. These gyms host virtually all sports for all ages in a club sport system (HS sports do not exist in Germany as they do here), up to and including seniors who meet weekly and are led in gymnastics, low impact ball sports and similar. These gyms provide a major pillar of overall health and well-being to the communities. It is very socially oriented, IE a service provided by the government via taxes from upstanding and vested citizens. All are welcome, although you are considered a guest if you do not live within the bounds of that township and must be accompanied by someone who is. Where I grew up, you were raised to be give more than you take, to add value to your community, and to better it if at all possible. So the concept of volunteering via the communal gyms is huge. I'm talking mowing grass, planting flower beds, helping the painting prep and and and. These gyms are without a doubt a focal point of their respective communities and rightly so. They add much value to the lives of each townships denizens and help foster a true sense of belonging and community. Here in the US how some High Schools become heated rivals through various seasonal sports, that's a decent comparison to these communal gyms.

So now, thousands of these refugees from some non-existent conflict in the Balkans and the real conflict in the ISIS territories, have somehow found their way inside of Germany. The glorious elected Parliament has begun rationing them out across various towns and cities which have previously NEVER accepted any bogus quota of refugees from anywhere, and are now being forced to "carry their share" of this problem. They now occupy the only available existing structures in these towns and cities, the communal gyms. Displacing the regular sports and related activities paid for and supported by the tax payers. Brilliant.

It truly is amazing how the Ottoman Empire screwed christian Europe for all eternity when they started artificially planting Muslims from the MENA inside the Balkans and other lands around the Black Sea.

The suicide of the west continues....

johncorey
08-19-2015, 11:17 PM
And to think how simple Swedish life used to be. Plant, till and harvest. Once the farming season was done, berth the Longboats and start rowing and get a raiding!

rauchman
08-20-2015, 08:59 AM
LL, thanks for this.

I just can't fathom how people's mentality can vary so widely on something like this. I remember watching a documentary a few years ago about murders based around black/death heavy metal in Sweden. When interviewing some people in the scene, the government's push towards non-Swedish'ifying Sweden and bringing in large immigrant groups (Muslims) were some of the catalysts for these murders. Of course, not that it justifies those murders, but I can understand how anger can fester as a result of the gov's actions.

rauchman
08-20-2015, 09:00 AM
The Nixon phrase of the tireless, irate and silent majority comes to mind here. The self-destruction of Europa is beyond the tipping point I fear. Which would be fine by me, since the concept of a united Europe has been a forced fantasy since its inception, but sadly, the individual member states will be royally Fd now as well. The other day I nearly had an aneurism when my uncle told me that the quaint, deeply southern Bavarian township where I was born and raised is currently housing hundreds of gutter migrants, most all Muslims from the freaking Balkans and some from the MENA and other areas "affected" by the rise of ISIS, on the taxpayers dime, in the communal gym. Now, for those that aren't familiar with the significance of a communal gym in that part of Germany, let me take a moment to elaborate.

The communal gym has been a center piece of southern German (the two states of Bavaria and Baden-Wuerttemberg), since forever. These gyms host virtually all sports for all ages in a club sport system (HS sports do not exist in Germany as they do here), up to and including seniors who meet weekly and are led in gymnastics, low impact ball sports and similar. These gyms provide a major pillar of overall health and well-being to the communities. It is very socially oriented, IE a service provided by the government via taxes from upstanding and vested citizens. All are welcome, although you are considered a guest if you do not live within the bounds of that township and must be accompanied by someone who is. Where I grew up, you were raised to be give more than you take, to add value to your community, and to better it if at all possible. So the concept of volunteering via the communal gyms is huge. I'm talking mowing grass, planting flower beds, helping the painting prep and and and. These gyms are without a doubt a focal point of their respective communities and rightly so. They add much value to the lives of each townships denizens and help foster a true sense of belonging and community. Here in the US how some High Schools become heated rivals through various seasonal sports, that's a decent comparison to these communal gyms.

So now, thousands of these refugees from some non-existent conflict in the Balkans and the real conflict in the ISIS territories, have somehow found their way inside of Germany. The glorious elected Parliament has begun rationing them out across various towns and cities which have previously NEVER accepted any bogus quota of refugees from anywhere, and are now being forced to "carry their share" of this problem. They now occupy the only available existing structures in these towns and cities, the communal gyms. Displacing the regular sports and related activities paid for and supported by the tax payers. Brilliant.

It truly is amazing how the Ottoman Empire screwed christian Europe for all eternity when they started artificially planting Muslims from the MENA inside the Balkans and other lands around the Black Sea.

The suicide of the west continues....

Just heard about this on NPR a couple of days ago. They were focussing on Hamburg, but your story sounds identical to NPR's.

SouthNarc
08-20-2015, 10:02 AM
"Sweden is what Tumblr would look like if it was a country".

That's pretty funny!

Chance
08-20-2015, 10:40 AM
An immigrant facing deportation stabbed two people to death at an Ikea about a week ago (http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-33905334). There was also a grenade attack (http://uk.reuters.com/article/2015/08/09/uk-sweden-grenades-idUKKCN0QE09F20150809)at a Ramadan celebration not too long ago as well.

Peally
08-20-2015, 11:22 AM
Suddenly that jackass attack on that island isn't seeming so random. I love how their reaction to a murderer is deportation. What a serious punishment!

jc000
08-20-2015, 12:37 PM
An immigrant facing deportation stabbed two people to death at an Ikea about a week ago (http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-33905334). There was also a grenade attack (http://uk.reuters.com/article/2015/08/09/uk-sweden-grenades-idUKKCN0QE09F20150809)at a Ramadan celebration not too long ago as well.

They actually have ikea in Sweden?

HCM
08-20-2015, 12:41 PM
Suddenly that jackass attack on that island isn't seeming so random. I love how their reaction to a murderer is deportation. What a serious punishment!

Are you talking about the kids camp island in Norway?

MGW
08-20-2015, 12:49 PM
So how is what's happening in Sweden any different from what's happening in the United States right now?

Chance
08-20-2015, 03:12 PM
They actually have ikea in Sweden?

I was surprised, too.

voodoo_man
08-20-2015, 03:55 PM
This guy sounds like he'd fit right in here....as long as he's not in a left state.

It also sounds like they need a healthy dose of right-wing'd American politicians in that mess.

Drang
08-20-2015, 03:56 PM
Explains a lot about areas in the US with a heavy Svenska background. I'm lookin' at you, Seattle.

SouthNarc
08-20-2015, 05:16 PM
Explains a lot about areas in the US with a heavy Svenska background. I'm lookin' at you, Seattle.

Yeah but then there's Minnesota so that doesn't really explain all of it.

Drang
08-20-2015, 05:22 PM
Norwegian. Completely different. Or so the Swedes tell me.

(I thought the Polish jokes on Detroit were mean, the Norwegian jokes around here...)

johncorey
08-21-2015, 03:02 PM
The natural, and expected backlash will be televised! Also, this will be a grand case study in how powerless the EU as a governing body truly is:

http://news.yahoo.com/slovakia-just-told-muslim-migrants-stay-190655502.html

Drang
08-21-2015, 08:13 PM
The natural, and expected backlash will be televised! Also, this will be a grand case study in how powerless the EU as a governing body truly is:

http://news.yahoo.com/slovakia-just-told-muslim-migrants-stay-190655502.html

Is that a news item or an editorial?

johncorey
08-21-2015, 08:27 PM
Mainly news item with primary source quotes. So, not the standard yahoo piece. Don't recall which wire initially put it out.

1slow
08-21-2015, 10:37 PM
Is that a news item or an editorial?

Since the 1960s mainstream media is all editorial claiming to be news !