PDA

View Full Version : You should be participating in the Drill of the Week

LittleLebowski
08-05-2015, 05:58 PM
Why?

Free pistol as a prize! (https://pistol-forum.com/showthread.php?15950-DotW-and-Training-Journal-Giveaway-Winners&p=340278&viewfull=1#post340278)

Luke
08-05-2015, 06:13 PM
If I had more ammo I would do every single one. I plan to do the 2" dot challenge this weekend! Also plan on opening a training journal. I planned to do it last weekend but didn't, hopefully this weekend I will get it going.

JHC
08-05-2015, 06:44 PM
With some guilty pleasures ogling classic wheel guns or obligatory hardware choice threads; there is still more shooting method from tactical to comp here than anywhere else I know. Well done PF.

breakingtime91
08-05-2015, 06:46 PM
I love this setup, it has been holding me accountable and making training fun and rewarding again!

taadski
08-06-2015, 12:01 AM
With some guilty pleasures ogling classic wheel guns or obligatory hardware choice threads; there is still more shooting method from tactical to comp here than anywhere else I know. Well done PF.

Perhaps we can guilt Daryl into donated one of his fancy new wheelies as a prize in the upcoming months! If so I'd consider taking some vacation time to really focus and perhaps even get my video on! :D

Speaking of which, I have some good entertaining video of GJM around here somewhere. Can we get credit for posting that? LOL.

t

JHC
08-06-2015, 06:42 AM
Perhaps we can guilt Daryl into donated one of his fancy new wheelies as a prize in the upcoming months! If so I'd consider taking some vacation time to really focus and perhaps even get my video on! :D

Speaking of which, I have some good entertaining video of GJM around here somewhere. Can we get credit for posting that? LOL.

t

I guess if you add it to a DotW thread you get a point. Doesn't even matter if it's off topic; just worth seeing and may as well count for a ticket!