PDA

View Full Version : Rob Trivino New Book

cpd2110
07-28-2015, 01:15 PM
Rob Trivino (www.evergreenmountainusa.com) has released a new book on leadership. I have known Rob for a while and he has been a big part of changing the way our agency does business from tactics, training and leadership. I am no doubt pimping for a friend and just wanted to get the word out on an interesting book dealing with the trials of leading in the Army's SMU. https://www.createspace.com/5289590

SeriousStudent
07-28-2015, 07:52 PM
Thanks for the tip, i just ordered it from Amazon.

John Hearne
07-28-2015, 08:14 PM
Rob and I once taught a very impromptu concealed carry for LE class in Indiana. Tell him I said "congrats" and I'll be adding it to my "To Read" list.

smithjd
07-28-2015, 09:03 PM
I met Rob when he came to Wisconsin to teach LE. He gave an excellent presentation and class. Very unpretentious and down to earth man. I liked him a lot. On my to read list as well. Send him well wishes from WI.

smithjd
10-02-2015, 07:35 PM
This is a great book. It was hard to put down and was very well written. I have read a few books on leadership and to me, this was easily one of the best. It's not just a bunch of war stories. Rob relates his experiences well and makes the fundamental lessons applicable to everyone.

Full disclosure, I met Rob at a training conference a couple years ago. He is very unpretentious, approachable, down to earth guy; and an excellent instructor as well. So I emailed him and he is going to sign a book for a friend's son who is leaving next month, enlisted in the Ranger pipeline. I can't think of a better gift for him than to arm him with advice from someone like Rob.

Thanks for passing on your experience.