PDA

View Full Version : Android Tapatalk Connctivity/Login issues...

BaiHu
04-29-2015, 09:29 AM
My mobile taptalk has become useless over the last 3 days. I don't recall updating Tapatalk and certainly not my Android SGS5, but about 70% of the time, when I go to open it on my phone, it times out, doesn't connect or requests me to login and if I try to login it still hangs up and I'm unable to get in. Anyone else with this issue lately?

It seems to work a bit after I do a restart of my phone, but then an hour or so later it'll resume the above issue.

BaiHu
04-29-2015, 09:52 AM
I've reported it to them too. Ok. As long as I'm not crazy and alone in this experience ;D

texasaggie2005
04-29-2015, 09:54 AM
Glad I'm not the only one. The issues are the same across several forums I access via Tapatalk. It has been unusable as of this morning.

JM Campbell
04-29-2015, 11:07 AM
If you have the Tapatalk PRO version, I would dump it. I did and have fewer issues with the standard Tapatalk app.

BaiHu
04-29-2015, 01:27 PM
Me too. Maybe they fixed it or we're in the 'intermittent' phase.....

BaiHu
07-26-2015, 12:03 PM
Latest update has blown up my tapatalk. Utterly useless on mobile. Can't log in due to connectivity issues (I'm on wifi now on my chromebook-same house/network). Can't read, can't get updates and can't log in. Anyone else?

Palmguy
07-26-2015, 12:15 PM
Latest update has blown up my tapatalk. Utterly useless on mobile. Can't log in due to connectivity issues (I'm on wifi now on my chromebook-same house/network). Can't read, can't get updates and can't log in. Anyone else?

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread.php?16712-Tapatalk-temporarily-disabled

Luke
07-26-2015, 03:35 PM
I've never used tapatalk and I don't think I've ever logged in to here on a desktop. Site works great on my iPhone. IF it's an option, I would love to still be able to access the full site via mobile once you get a mobile version.