PDA

View Full Version : FBI Director Testifies He’s Never Had Problems With Concealed Carriers

Bigguy
03-27-2015, 11:34 AM
FBI Director Testifies He’s Never Had Problems With Concealed Carriers (http://dailycaller.com/2015/03/26/fbi-director-testifies-hes-never-had-problems-with-concealed-carriers-video/)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9NUKo2caK0

JackRock
03-27-2015, 06:35 PM
Ugh. Comey earned points.

I say "ugh", because he's getting under my skin with his "we need to break all encryption" crap. As I work in network security, that idea of his is just wrong. But his statement about CHP holders is spot on.

Haraise
03-27-2015, 06:40 PM
Well, it's a step forward. Maybe after we can defend our bodies, we can get onto defending our minds (encryption).

JackRock
03-28-2015, 10:51 AM
Well, it's a step forward. Maybe after we can defend our bodies, we can get onto defending our minds (encryption).

I agree in principle, but am not sure if defending our communications should be secondary. But I'll take whatever victories I can get.

PPGMD
03-28-2015, 11:04 AM
Tom Givens likes to use FBI use of force statistics because the cases are well documented, and a majority of them are similar to an average CWP holders use of force incident in that random FBI agent is accosted by some idiot trying to hold him up.

Haraise
03-28-2015, 12:20 PM
I agree in principle, but am not sure if defending our communications should be secondary. But I'll take whatever victories I can get.

Didn't say it was.

MDS
03-28-2015, 12:43 PM
It's perfectly legal to keep and bear whatever kinds of communication defenses you'd like to use. Whereas I'm unarmed right now because the second amendment wasn't, like, clear enough or something.

JackRock
03-28-2015, 03:25 PM
It's perfectly legal to keep and bear whatever kinds of communication defenses you'd like to use. Whereas I'm unarmed right now because the second amendment wasn't, like, clear enough or something.
Interesting perspective.